Northside Auto & Truck Service

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Review for Northside Auto & Truck Service
Barbara R. on 04/10/2016
"Outstanding and reliable service"
I called John at the Northside Auto on Friday at noon concerning an exhaust problem on my car. John asked me to bring it in for evaluation and he could bring me back home. Within one hour I received a call from Scott concerning the problem with the car and an estimate of the cost. I agreed to have Scott fix the car. The car was fixed and ready for pick-up by 3:00pm. The cost was affordable for me despite my tight budget. I was relieved that my car was fixed so promptly. The service given by John and Scott at Northside Auto is always courteous and professional. I have taken my car to Northside Auto on several occasions for serious problems and they have always diagnosed and fixed the problems at an affordable cost in a timely manner. I would recommend Northside Auto to anyone seeking honest, professional and courteous service at affordable cost.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala