Novus Cobblestone Chandler

Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Latest Review about 1 year ago
Michael B. on 08/30/2016
A very polite gentleman, and thorough. Thank You
Service Date: 08/23/2016
Review Created: 08/30/2016
Gary R. on 01/21/2016
You tech arrived on time and did a professional job. The glass he had with him he discovered it was cracked when he removed the packing and he had to go back to a local warehouse to get another glass. This was done in minimal time and he completed the job ahead of time..
Service Date: 01/14/2016
Review Created: 01/21/2016
Sonya L. on 01/05/2016
Installer was very detailed, pointed out things that I wasn't aware of.
Service Date: 12/09/2015
Review Created: 01/05/2016
Thomas G. on 11/20/2015
Arrived on time.pleasant disposition of technician.
Service Date: 11/16/2015
Review Created: 11/20/2015
Doug M. on 11/18/2015
I had only one issue. I was originally scheduled the week before but the technician did not show up and I waited for him all afternoon. When I called the customer service representative the following day I was told by her that the technician ran out of time and tried to call but got no answer. I had my phone on me the entire time and no such call was made according to my phone. It's possible that the technician dialed the wrong number when attempting to call me so I'll make no further comment on this.
Service Date: 11/11/2015
Review Created: 11/18/2015
Debra B. on 07/24/2015
Johnny was my technician. He was amazing. I cannot even begin to say enough good things about him. He clearly knows what he is doing and does a thorough and complete job. He obviously takes pride in his work and does things right the first time. I am so grateful for people like Johnny. You don't see his kind of work ethic very often anymore. He was methodical, organized, tidy, careful, polite, and informative. He did not cut corners, and completed the job in a timely manner without compromising quality. You need a whole staff of Johnny's. I am 100 percent satisfied with the work he did.
Service Date: 07/09/2015
Review Created: 07/24/2015
Lisa G. on 07/08/2015
This was my first windshield replacement in 28 years of driving, hard to believe but true, and Novus Cobblestone and Hartford Insurance were fantastic to deal with. Prompt, courteous service, thank you.
Service Date: 06/26/2015
Review Created: 07/08/2015
Rod S. on 03/17/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Is there anything like negative stars?"
2nd bad experiance with this Novus. Brought out wrong windshield, was told I would be called right back with a new schedule to replace. 2 days later I called & again "I'll call right back with atime we can come out". 3+ hours later I drove over to talk to them and it was like they didn't know what I was talking about. Said maybe by Friday at the soonest (5 days) So I said no thanks I'll take it to someone who needs the business. They just didn't care. My advise - go someplace else & save some grief.
Service Date: 03/12/2015
Review Created: 03/17/2015 10:40 AM
Steven S. on 02/05/2015
Technician had a problem reconnecting the mirror and sensor on the windshield and had to call another technician to bring a different adhesive. Other than that... the installation went fine.
Service Date: 01/27/2015
Review Created: 02/05/2015
Gary S. on 10/16/2014
Excellent service - Thanks.
Service Date: 10/07/2014
Review Created: 10/16/2014
Linda W. on 02/12/2014
I've never had any work like this done before, so I watched to see how it was done. The workers were very professional. It was amazing to see how quickly
Service Date: 02/05/2014
Review Created: 02/12/2014
Rodney C S. on 01/31/2014
This was by far the worst glass claim experience I've ever had. It may be partly due to what I think is a new way my insurance company is trying to automate - no the less it stunk. After filing a claim I was told the glass company I choose would be contacting me to set up an appointment. Over A week later I contacted my insurer and ask when I would be contacted since I had heard nothing. Then I was passed to Novus rep then back to Hartford as a conferance call - then just novus. All total over 45 minutes on the phone (while at work) trying to get things figured out and appointment set. Since I have not had issues with Hartford with past claims I'm landing this situation mostly on Novus. In the future if Novus is a choice I will not be requesting Novus. The rep was like a used car salesman... I wasn't interested in a free car wash I needed a windshield repaired.
Service Date: 01/20/2014
Review Created: 01/31/2014
John S. on 01/17/2014
Overall, the experience was very good. The insurance company contacted the Novus rep but he did not contact me and I had to go back to the insurance company to finally get in contact with him. He was very enthusiastic and friendly but had to call me back several times to get all the information he needed. The technicians were excellent! I would use them again but hopefully the representative would be more responsive and have a better understanding of what he needed to obtain in order to get the process started. Maybe he is just new.
Service Date: 01/13/2014