O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers

Overall Rating 4.5643575/5Overall Rating 4.5643575/5Overall Rating 4.5643575/5Overall Rating 4.5643575/5rating 4.5643575
Overall Rating 2.25743/5Overall Rating 2.25743/5rating 2.25743rating 2.25743rating 2.25743
Verified Customer on 09/21/2017
"Repair and Service"
They kept in touch with me when the part came in and helped me make the next appointment and then called promptly when car was completed. They also provided me with info from the courtesy quality check to keep me apprised of the shape the car was in.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 06:49 AM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 09/21/2017

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with quality and informative service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Marilyn A. on 09/20/2017
"ALWAYS a GREAT Beginning"
From the start to the end ALWAYS service with a smile
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 04:59 AM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 09/20/2017

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been friendly, and that you have been greeted kindly by Riki in the service drive! She is definitely an asset to our team, and I'll be sure to let her know that she is doing an excellent job. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasan experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Diana S. on 09/19/2017
"Staff& Service"
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/19/2017 03:50 PM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 09/19/2017

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with excellent service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Wayne I. on 09/19/2017
"Very Friendly Service"
Wonderful
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 12:37 PM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with wonderful and friendly service! That is absolutely our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Paige S. ReScore Review on 09/19/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Quick service"
Service was nice and quick. I was there barely an hour and had 3 things taken care of. Very happy with management and service guys.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/19/2017 10:29 AM

"Ok. "
Service was quick, but both times I was in the lobby the same guy at the desk was unnecessarily rude and unwelcoming.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/19/2017 10:29 AM

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that your recent service visit did not meet expectations. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal.

As we discussed, I have addressed the way that you were treated with the individual involved. You have my apology as well as his. Also, as discussed, I've put the three free oil changes, the free complete detail, and the free tank of gas on your account as well.

I hope that you and your family are able to recover from the storm quickly. My thoughts and prayers are absolutely with you, as well as everyone else who was impacted. If there is ever anything else I can do to assist you, don't hesitate to ask. This is a stressful time for all of us in SWFL, but we will get through it together!

Good afternoon!

Thank you for the rescore. We look forward to the opportunity to provide you with much better service in the future!

Verified Customer on 09/19/2017
"Satisfied"
The service was satisfactory. They were very nice and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 02:32 AM

Good morning,

I'd like to apologize that your recent service visit did not fully meet expectations. While I am glad to hear that you are satisfied overall, our goal is always complete satisfaction. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal. Please feel free to call or email me, to let me know what we can do differently, to make your next service visit a five star experience. Your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

Gregory T. on 09/17/2017
"excellent services department"
excellent
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 07:57 AM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 09/18/2017

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with excellent service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction is our absolute top priority. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Millicent C. on 09/16/2017
"Service"
Quick and attentive service
Review Created: 09/16/2017 11:28 AM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 09/16/2017

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with quick and attentive service! That is absolutely our goal, because your complete satisfaction is our top priority. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Ronald L. on 09/16/2017
"THE SERVICE PEOPLE"
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 09/16/2017 09:32 AM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team treated you well! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Robert G. on 09/15/2017
"Good"
Have proven to be dependable
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/15/2017 08:53 AM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 09/15/2017

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you with good and dependable service! That is always our goal, becuase your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Angela H. on 09/15/2017
"Great service!"
Our service advisor did everything we asked and in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 09/15/2017 04:37 AM

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Max Woodsmall, was able to take great care of you! He is definitely an asset to our team. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Verified Customer on 09/12/2017
"Great service from Freddie"
Freddie my service consultant provided excellent service
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 09/12/2017 12:06 PM

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Eddie Braddock, was able to take excellent care of you! He is definitely an asset to our team, and I'll be sure to let him know that he is doing a great job. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

John A. on 09/12/2017
"Prompt Service"
Considering the dire circumstance of a Cat 5 hurricane warning comg our way, tge prompt service was impressive.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/12/2017 10:33 AM

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with prompt service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Shirley J. on 09/09/2017
"Recommendation to friends"
All your personnel seem very capable and friendly......good place to do business
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 09:39 AM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 09/09/2017

Good evening!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was friendly and helpful! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Oretia C. on 09/09/2017
"Convenient time for appointment"
Service Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 01:12 AM

Good evening!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with convenient and excellent service! That is our goal, because your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Verified Customer on 09/08/2017
"Hyundai"
Clean, friendly and efficent
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/08/2017 07:05 PM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with friendly and efficient service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Anna I. on 09/08/2017
"Terrific service!"
I highly recommend this Hyundai Service Department.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 09/08/2017 12:18 PM

Good evening!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Nick Vella, was able to take great care of you! He is definitely an asset to our team, and I'll be sure to let him know that he's doing an excellent job. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Thomas G. on 09/08/2017
"Very friendly when you enter. My only complain is you need to change the sitting area. Chairs are very tired. "
Same as above.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/08/2017 10:01 AM

Good evening!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with friendly service! That is always our goal. We also appreciate the additional feedback. We value you as our customer!

REBECCA C. on 09/07/2017
"Great service!"
Came in for tire light and found out there were 4 recalls on my car. All 4 recalls were fixed and tires filled in about an hour!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 12:00 PM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 09/07/2017

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to get all of your service work performed in a timely manner! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction is our top priority. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Cornelius L. on 09/06/2017
"Glowing!!"
My relationship with my service advisor!!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 06:03 PM

Good morning,

I'd like to apologize that your recent service visit did not fully meet expectations. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal.

Unfortunately, this survey reflects upon your service advisor, and anything less than complete satisfaction is a failing grade with Hyundai. Your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us. Please feel free to call or email me, to let me know what we can do differently, to make your next service visit a five star experience. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.