O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers

Overall Rating 4.5698958/5Overall Rating 4.5698958/5Overall Rating 4.5698958/5Overall Rating 4.5698958/5rating 4.5698958
Overall Rating 2.26374/5Overall Rating 2.26374/5rating 2.26374rating 2.26374rating 2.26374
Verified Customer on 07/24/2017
"Service "
Fast, friendly, efficient
Review Created: 07/24/2017 04:17 AM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 07/24/2017

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with fast, friendly, and efficient service! That is absolutely always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Evadney T. on 07/23/2017
"above"
The associate conducted himself professionally.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017 06:37 PM

Good morning,

I'd like to apologize that your recent service visit did not fully meet expectations. I am glad to hear that your service advisor, Jose Delgado, treated you well. However, our goal is always complete satisfaction. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us. Please feel free to call or email me, to let me know what we can do differently, to make your next service visit a five star experience. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

Verified Customer on 07/22/2017
"The service, great staff!"
The service, great staff!
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/22/2017 12:47 PM

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

EDWARD K. on 07/22/2017
"do what they promise at the times requested"
the title says it all. my time is very valuable to me and knowing i can have my care serviced in a timely mannor is very important
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 07/22/2017 09:20 AM

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to perform the service work needed on your vehicle in the timeframe that was promised. We do value your time, and your complete satisfaction means the world to us! We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Laurel M. on 07/21/2017
"O'Brien Hyundai Service"
Professional staff, excellent service and clean waiting area.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/21/2017 07:11 PM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 07/22/2017

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team treated you well! Your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Terri S. on 07/21/2017
"fast and friendly service"
Great fast service. I got an appointment the day after I called!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 07/21/2017 06:01 PM

Wenie G. on 07/21/2017
"Service guys were friendly and personable. Work was done in a timely manner."
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 07/21/2017 04:48 PM

CARLOS S. on 07/21/2017
"The service department is very helpful and courteous"
Waiting area is clean and the service technician as courteous and professional
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/21/2017 04:07 PM

I'd like to apologize that your recent service visit did not fully meet expectations. While I am glad to hear that our team was personable and knowledgeable, our goal is always complete satisfaction. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal. Please feel free to call or email me, to let me know what we can do differently, to make your next service visit a five star experience. Your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

MARGARET P. on 07/21/2017
"Personnel"
Professional and Courteous services tecs.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 07/21/2017 11:05 AM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 07/21/2017

Mary M. on 07/21/2017
"Service is well run"
Great. Yes
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 07/21/2017 09:49 AM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with great service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction is our absolute highest prioirty, above all else. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

TRUDY C. on 07/21/2017
"Friendly staff and great service!"
O'Brien Hyundai was referred to me by my in laws. I was happy with the staff and service. Definitely will go back!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 09:35 AM

Good afternoon!

It's wonderful to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was friendly, and that we were able to provide you with a great service experience! That is absolutely our goal, because your complete satisfaction means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Fausto A. on 07/21/2017
"O'Brien Hyundai"
This dealership is very friendly. The people that work there will work with you to make sure you can get the vehicle of your dreams. I highly recommend them.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 08:10 AM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been friendly and treated you well, because that is our goal, always! We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Kendall C. on 07/21/2017
"Service "
Fast and friendly staff
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 06:13 AM

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team provided you with fast and friendly service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Olga S. on 07/20/2017
"First maintenance service"
Easy and fast!
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 04:20 PM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 07/20/2017

Good evening!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with easy, friendly, timely, and professional service! That is absolutely always our goal, because your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Bonnie W. on 07/19/2017
" Expensive oil change "
Expensive
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 09:33 AM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 07/19/2017

Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the cost of service. We strive to be as competitvely priced as possible, and often we are less expensive than other dealerships and independent repair facilities. We also routinely send out discount coupons by mail and email, and additional coupons are available on our website at www.obrienteam.com.

On your recent visit, we performed an oil change using full synthetic oil. Synthetic oil is more expensive, at $55.99 plus tax. You can switch to using natural conventional oil, and that is less expensive, at $29.99 plus tax. However, with full synthetic, you can go longer in between oil changes. With synthetic, you can go up to 6 months or 5,000 miles in between oil changes, and with conventional oil, you can go up to 3 months or 3,000 miles in between oil changes.

Your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us. As a measure of goodwill, I'd like to take care of your next synthetic oil change at no charge. I put the free synthetic oil change on your account, so it'll pop up automatically in our computers the next time you come in for service. If there is anything else I can do to assist you, please let me know. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Verified Customer on 07/18/2017
"Great service"
I received great service at Hyudai!! The associat Mr Woodsmall went above and beyond to make sure everything was done correctly. Thank you
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 07/18/2017 04:38 PM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Max Woodsmall, went above and beyond to provide you with great service! He is definitely an asset to our team, and I'll be sure to let him know that he is doing an excellent job. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

ELIZABETH L. on 07/18/2017
"Friendly and efficient service"
My car lights came on indicating something was wrong on a Friday. As busy as service was, they made an appt for me on Saturday morning at 8 am and serviced my vehicle efficiently in 2 hours. THANK YOU!!!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 07/18/2017 04:30 PM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to resolve the issue with your Santa Fe in such a timely manner! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction is our absolute top priority. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Verified Customer on 07/18/2017
"Superior service is the norm"
Always professional and they fully explain what needs to be done and why with pricing up front
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 07/18/2017 04:12 PM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has consistently been providing you with professional, informative, and superior quality of service. That is our objective, because our goal is to always make every service visit a great experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Christina M. on 07/18/2017
"Oil change"
I came in for my first oil change with a new 2017 Tucson. I don't quite remember the gentleman's name who helped set me up (maybe Mike or Mark), but he was very kind, knowledgeable and overall had great customer service. I came in with no appointment since it was a last minute ordeal since I work full time with 2 little ones (the youngest a 7 month old) so it's hard to get things done with a crazy schedule. None the less, I was treated just as any other person & it was done in a timely manner! I am still thankful to have bought my vehicle from this dealership where they truly care for their customer & show it.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 01:29 PM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 07/18/2017

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. The gentleman who assisted you is Nick Vella. I'm very glad to hear that he took such great care of you! He is definitely an asset to our team, and I'll be sure to let him know that he's doing an excellent job. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

John W. on 07/18/2017
"Rating"
Everyone was so polite and helpful
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/18/2017 11:51 AM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was polite, friendly, and answered all of your questions to your satisfaction! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!