O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers

Overall Rating 4.5384635/5Overall Rating 4.5384635/5Overall Rating 4.5384635/5Overall Rating 4.5384635/5rating 4.5384635
Overall Rating 2.21795/5Overall Rating 2.21795/5rating 2.21795rating 2.21795rating 2.21795
Latest Review 42 minutes ago
"Fast, friendly service"
Great team!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 05/26/2017 09:25 PM
William L. on 05/26/2017
"A positive experience"
I'm grateful for the polite customer service representative, he's exceptional. My problem was diagnosed, a part was special ordered overnight. A great team! Thank you.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 05/26/2017 08:01 PM
"Hyundai Sonata Service"
Sincere and friendly customer service.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 06:49 PM
"Great service"
Serviced vehicle at O'BRIEN since it was purchased.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 05/26/2017 05:01 PM
Charlie K. on 05/26/2017
"Friendly service"
Completed the service in a timely fashion.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 09:52 AM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 05/26/2017

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was friendly, and performed your service work in a timely manner! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Jamie M. on 05/26/2017
"They took care of me "
I came in to get my tire replaced after it blew out and the staff there cared about my issue, took their time and efficiently solved the problem, and the price matched the service.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 05/26/2017 09:06 AM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team took great care of you, and were able to efficiently solve the issue with your tire! Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 05/26/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Ryan made it right"
Ryan called me and apologized for the treatment by service advisor Todd. He wrote in my record that Todd is not to be a service advisor for me and promised retraining of Todd in customer service. While I did not deserve to be treated in this manner, I will not let this one negative experience prevent me from returning to O'Brien.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 05/25/2017 05:31 PM

"I was yelled at by the advisor"
I took my car in because my car had trouble starting and I believed the battery was to blame. I said I would wait for my car. I saw my car sitting in the pick-up area and went over to advisor Todd Born and very pleasantly said, "Wow, that was fast." He was fumbling with paperwork, looked at me and yelled, "I'm not ready" he then went on to mumble something about the parts department messing things up. I was in shock!! I have purchased 5 cars from O'Brien Hyundai and have my cars serviced regularly and only by O'Brien. I have never been treated like this in my 15+ years of going there. When I paid my bill, I mentioned to the lady that I was treated rudely and she replied, "Yah, he gets stressed". I asked her to tell the service manager Ryan H and I did receive a call from him apologizing for Todd's behavior. I said this person should not be in a position of customer service. Ryan said he would talk to Todd so this behavior would not happen to me or anyone else again. My impression was that I was not the first person to be subjected to this type of behavior and I wonder how many others have and did not speak up. As stated earlier, I have been going to O'Brien for 15+ years and this is my first negative review.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 05/25/2017 05:31 PM

Good morning,

I'd like to apologize that your recent service visit did not meet expectations. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell far short of that goal.

Your concerns have been completely addressed from within, to ensure that no customer will ever again get the perception and experience that you encountered. I again apologize for your experience.

Also, I have put two free oil changes on your account. We hope to earn the opportunity to provide you with much better service, and restore your faith in our dealership. Your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us. If there is anything else I can do to assist you, please let me know. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

Good afternoon!

Thank you for the rescore, and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide you with better service in the future. Again, I apologize for your experience. We look forward to restoring your faith in our dealership.

Leonard A. on 05/25/2017
"Friendly and polite"
Oil change, tire rotation and recall service
Review Created: 05/25/2017 02:26 PM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 05/25/2017

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team provided you with polite, friendly, and timely service! That is our goal, because your complete satisfaction means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

M J. on 05/25/2017
"fast efficient service"
great service
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 05/25/2017 01:11 PM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team provided you with fast, great, efficient service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction is our absolute top priority, above all else. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Gary N. on 05/25/2017
"Clean. Good hot chocolate "
Clean waiting room. Good hot chocolate. Courteous personel
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 05/25/2017 11:08 AM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was courteous, and that you were able to enjoy our amenities! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Verified Customer on 05/25/2017
"Excellent service at reasonable price"
See above
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 05/25/2017 10:38 AM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team provided you with cost effective, excellent service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Karen F. on 05/25/2017
"High level of customer service"
I did not have good experiences in the past but they did everything they could to make it right this time.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/25/2017 10:28 AM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team provided you a high level of customer service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction is our absolute highest priority. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Verified Customer on 05/25/2017
"Customer Centered"
From start to finish, I valued and heard. All staff members were professional and thorough.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/25/2017 09:29 AM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team provided you with professional, customer centered service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Ronald K. ReScore Review on 05/26/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Recall check requested by company"
The people were very nice and completed the service check in a timely manor.
Review Created: 05/24/2017 08:27 AM

"Not completely honest"
Nice people - but not totally up front - One untrustworthy person can mess it up for all.
Review Created: 05/24/2017 08:27 AM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 05/24/2017

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that your recent service visit did not meet expectations. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal.

I understand that your service advisor, Max Woodsmall, spoke with you this morning. He had mentioned that the independed shop may be possibly measuring brakes differently. Brakes should be measured from the lowest point of the pad, not the highest. Also, there are inside pads and outside pads. There are a total of 4 brake pads in the front, and 4 in the rear. It's possible that some are low, and others aren't. Even if only one pad is low, a full brake job is always recommended.

It is very important to us that our recommendations are acurate and truthful. We would love the opportunity to have you bring your vehicle back in, so we can get the vehicle in our shop, and inspect the brakes with you present. That way, we can see if the brakes are in fact needed or not.

In the meantime, as a measure of goodwill, I'd like to take care of your next oil change at no charge. I put the free oil change on your account, so it'll pop up automatically in our computers whenever you come in for service. Your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

Have a great day,

Mary K. on 05/24/2017
"Hyundai Genesis service"
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 05/24/2017 03:36 AM

Good morning,

I'd like to apologize that your recent service visit did not meet expectations. While I am glad to hear that your service advisor, Nick Vella, treated you well, our goal is complete satisfaction. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal.

I absolutely apologize for the fingerprints left on your vehicle. That should never happen, and I will address that with our team of technicians. For the inconvenience, I'd like to take care of a free complete detail of your vehicle. I put this on your account, so it'll pop up automatically in our computers when you come in for service. If there is anything else I can do to assist you, please let me know. Your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us, and again, I apologize that your recent service visit was not completely satisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

Elido V. on 05/23/2017
"The service person that took care of me.. "
Yes would recommend this business to everyone.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 05/23/2017 02:11 PM
RYAN H., Service Director at O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 05/23/2017

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Jose Delgado, took great care of you! He is definitely an asset to our team, and I'll be sure to let him know that he's doing an excellent job. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Michael F. on 05/23/2017
"Service "
The service level is very high - check in is fast, diagnosis and treatments ( incl cost ) communicated promptly and clearly.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 05/23/2017 12:12 PM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with a high level of service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Kenny E. on 05/23/2017
"Very helpful and kind people"
Very helpful team..
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 05/23/2017 10:53 AM

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that your recent service visit did not fully meet expectations. While I am glad to hear that our team was helpful and kind, our goal is always complete satisfaction. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us. Please feel free to call or email me, to let me know what we can do differently, to make your next service visit a five star experience. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

Verified Customer on 05/23/2017
"Great"
Great
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Review Created: 05/23/2017 10:13 AM

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!