Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Jessie B. on 06/04/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Friendly Staff Terrible Experience"
After extensive shopping for a used Rubicon we were extremely interested in one we found at this dealer. After calling a few times to verify information about it we made the three hour drive up. When we got in the jeep to take it for a test drive two different engine lights immediately went off and the tires that had been put on it were so large you could make a turn without very loud rubbing on the bumper, they were also so over inflated the ridewas extremely ruff. This was an auction vehicle that had been sprayed underneath and over sprayed on the paint all the after market work was unrecognizable. Despite all over this it was the basics we were looking for and we were still willing to negotiate to take it home. When we sat down with the salesmen after talking extensively over the price we were told the price we had seen online was $3000 off there lot price which was a mystery to is this price was not listed anywhere on the we vehicle or any paperwork. We were then told that the price we had seen was their absolute bottom price which was disappointing as it was above our price range but then they insulted us by saying if it would make us feel better so we could have the American Dream car negotiation they would take a $100 off of the vehicle. After this we left and made the drive home extremely disappointed and irritated in the experience, the vehicle, and the way we were treated. I would absolutely now recommend this dealership. Their INTERNET prices are a total scam! DO Not waist your time they want a premium for auction vehicles with sketchy records.
Service Date: 06/04/2017
Review Created: 06/04/2017 01:30 PM
Meghann H. on 01/18/2016
"Dealership to go to "
Ok. This is our third Jeep we have purchased from Bruce Titus Jeep in Olympia. We traded our Overland for a Grand Cherokee High Altitude. What a beautiful, incredibly well designed and built SUV. Now, let's talk about the sales team. Joe, Jay and Ryan, you are the best! It was a wonderful buying experience! We didn't set out to buy a new SUV that day. So, there I was in a flannel shirt, hair in pony tail, and yoga pants. We decided to stop in at a Mercedes dealer, after visiting some friends, to see what the hoopla was all about. We walked in and the salesmen retreated to a corner. After several minutes, one approached. He said the one we were looking at was sold but if we wanted to look, that was ok. Why would you keep a sold vehicle on your showroom floor? He clearly "thought" we didn't have the financial ability to buy one. He offered no information on the GLC, and gave us the feeling that we were wasting his time. Shame on you Mercedes! My husband said that we should go to Bruce Titus Jeep in Olympia. And we did. When we walked in, everyone said hello, and we went on from there. Joe is new, but a lovely spirit and a humbleness that was refreshing. Having a Jeep Overland with a Hemi V-8, is hard to give up. However, after being clear to Joe and Jay that we weren't interested in anything less than an Overland, they asked us to drive the High Altitude diesel. My husband was interested in diesel. I drove, because I was sure it wouldn't have the power I was use to with the Hemi-8. I was so wrong! The High Altitude diesel delivered. Returning to the dealership, we sat down with Jay to see what we could do. And it didn't take long to reach a bargaining agreement, in between laughing, sharing stories and our lives. All of the sales team talked with us, so we never sat there alone or ignored. Nice touch folks. Ryan was also awesome to work with. Jay spent over an hour going through our new Jeep with us. Answering questions, showing us every little thing. In short, Bruce Titus, you have a really good team now! And Mercedes, we took our money, added to it, and bought twice the SUV! Moral: don't judge how someone walks into your showroom, it could cost you a sale. Bruce Titus, thank you for being "real" people!
Sales Date: 01/16/2016
Review Created: 01/18/2016 09:59 AM
Jim and Meghann H. on 01/18/2016
"Dealership to go to "
Sales Date: 01/16/2016
Review Created: 01/18/2016 09:37 AM
jay r. on 12/20/2015
"salesmen jay latham"
this salesmen was very courteous and was very good at his job he not once try to pressure me into anything I would highly recommend him if your looking to buy a car the dealership was very good also they made you feel very comfortable and was willing to work a deal so both parties were happy I would highly recommend this company and salesman to my friends and people that I talk to for sure again they were both outstanding and pleasure to work with
Sales Date: 12/19/2015
Review Created: 12/20/2015 12:50 PM
Sharon/Carl B. on 11/21/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Stepping up and standing behind their product and their name..........."
Rock Stars work here! They absolutely reversed an incredibly awful situation for us. We just can't say thank you enough!!!!!! (Sales and Service both...)
Sales Date: 11/20/2015
Review Created: 11/21/2015 06:15 PM
GARY R. on 03/20/2015
"Good job"
Keep up the good work!
Vehicle: JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
Review Created: 03/20/2015 07:34 PM
BRUCE J. on 03/17/2015
"Friendly, Competent Service "
Friendly staff and good service. Look forward to my next visit.
Vehicle: CHRYSLER PT CRUISER
Review Created: 03/17/2015 07:48 PM
JERRY G. on 03/16/2015
"jeep was repair on time"
chris did a good job kept me imformed
Review Created: 03/16/2015 08:18 AM
STEVEN L. on 03/15/2015
"Recall"
They gave me an appointment right away and did the work promptly.
Vehicle: JEEP LIBERTY
Review Created: 03/15/2015 04:45 PM
KEVIN R. on 03/15/2015
"service was good"
Came in for an old change. They were prompt and cleaned my car.
Review Created: 03/15/2015 03:11 PM
BETH D. on 03/14/2015
"First Oil Service"
Purchased 2015 Jeep Cherokee and had my first oil service which was complimentary. While I have experienced poor service issues in the past, this visit was professional and pleasant. No complaints!
Service Date: 03/12/2015
Review Created: 03/14/2015 03:54 PM
HARRY K. on 03/14/2015
"Did a great job!!"
They did a wonderful job on my jeep. The turn around was super and the clerk was very personable.
Review Created: 03/14/2015 06:34 AM
EARL/LINDA S. on 03/13/2015
"Greg my mechanic"
Greg has been my mechanic for almost 15 years....that is why I like owning my Jeep. I know that Greg will give me good service
Service Date: 03/12/2015
Review Created: 03/13/2015 02:57 PM
DENNIS S. on 03/11/2015
"friendly sales people "
Always had a good experience when I have been there
Vehicle: CHRYSLER TOWN
Review Created: 03/11/2015 10:34 PM
BEVERLY S. on 03/06/2015
"pleasant people "
we had a pleasant visit there.
Vehicle: JEEP COMPASS
Sales Date: 02/28/2015
Review Created: 03/06/2015 11:01 AM
DANIEL S. on 03/05/2015
"awsome"
bought the 2014 mitsubishi lancer se people were nice made sure i can aford the car. people need good credit befor buying a car.
Vehicle: MITSUBISHI LANCER
Sales Date: 02/28/2015
Review Created: 03/05/2015 07:42 PM
JOSEPH L. on 03/03/2015
"Was able to schedule an appt the next day."
Service Manager Dawn was friendly and professional throughout the transaction. She listen to the issues I had with my car and assured me that it would be taken care of.
Vehicle: CHRYSLER 300
Service Date: 02/28/2015
Review Created: 03/03/2015 02:43 PM
TOM B. on 03/02/2015
"Dependable Service"
Every visit has been meet with great service!
Vehicle: RAM 1500
Service Date: 02/27/2015
Review Created: 03/02/2015 09:53 AM
FREDDIE H. on 03/01/2015
"Service "
Service department is hit or miss. For the most part not too good. I have taken my car there for service and have had it returned with interior filthy. My car has white leather seats and they never cover them. My most recent service was for rattles in roofliner and it still is not fixed. This is the second time I have had issues and repair not done. Not too mention customer service reps do not call to say car is ready. If there was another Chrysler dealer close I would go to them.
Vehicle: CHRYSLER 300
Service Date: 02/28/2015
Review Created: 03/01/2015 04:36 PM
DAVID B. on 03/01/2015
"good work, bad clean up"
The actual work done is usually good. However, a couple of negatives:
1)communication is horrible. For vehicle recalls, we were never told the process for getting the vehicle in for repair. We asked repeatedly over more than a year and were just told we were on a waiting list. Never a mention that we were actually waiting for a letter from Chrysler telling us the part was ready, so we kept getting frustrated waiting for so long. Also, we've had a terrible time since we bought our vehicle, at getting requested information sent to us about a warranty/service we paid extra for. When asking about how to get cosmetic touchups done (scratch repair, etc.) as part of the service purchased, we kept getting told they'd send information to us, they had to look it up, etc. Finally, 2 years into inquiries, we are told they don't work with that third party service company anymore.. so we paid for a service they aren't even a servicing dealer for anymore..
2) After the most recent repair (recall fix), when we got home we noticed there were dirty finger smudges all over the white sun visor and ceiling material. We had to buy upholstery cleaner and scrub the areas around the sun roof, sunvisors, and ceiling to get the black finger smudges out. Also, even though they vacuum interior and wash the exterior when they return the vehicle, there were still (metal?) shavings all over the shifter/cup holder area that had fallen from the work they were doing on the sun roof. Workmanship like that is unprofessional and sloppy.
Service Date: 02/23/2015