One Stop Auto Care

Mary J. on 02/27/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Professional and great services"
I have searched for well reputable Auto shop to fix my car, after I read other positive reviews I decided to send my car to OneStop Auto Care. Everything was smooth and very professional from the first call and the estimated quote to Pick me up from my place to go back to the shop and take care of the payment. I have never had such great experience with Auto Shop. I highly recommend OneStop Auto Shop if you are looking for highly professional Auto care services.
Thank You for your great service, courtesy and the ride. Keep up the good work.
Service Date: 02/27/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017 10:14 AM
Kelly M. on 08/02/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent "
I was treated with respect, which can be rare for a female at an auto care business. The total actually came out less than their initial estimate! They are honest, fair, and personable. The whole team is terrific!
Service Date: 04/06/2016
Review Created: 08/02/2016 10:39 AM
Beto B. on 06/02/2016
Beto said he took an old vehicle into this business and told them what needed to be done. They got the job done, they took their time and didn't rush it. He is happy with their work. The employees are polite, great to work with, helpful and they made sure they followed up with their customers. He also mention that Steve the owner and Ray the manager took care of business.
Vehicle: Ford
Service Date: 05/27/2016
Review Created: 06/02/2016
JIM O. on 05/31/2016
"quick turnaround; good price"
n/a
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 05/26/2016
Review Created: 05/31/2016 06:49 AM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/31/2016

Thanks Jim!  We truly appreciate your business.  Thanks for coming in.

Steve, Ray and the gang at One Stop

HELENA S. on 05/29/2016
"Happy guest"
My fan belt broke while travelling. No appointment, walked in and was greeted with a smile and hello. They fixed the problem promptly and they gave my car an inspection and suggested that a few things need to be attended to. The cost was no what I had expected, far less. I'm pleased with the service I received.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 05/26/2016
Review Created: 05/29/2016 05:22 AM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/31/2016

Thanks Helena. You mentioned you were traveling from out of town and nothing is worse than breaking down in a strange area.  I'm glad we could help you get back on the road safely.  Next time you're in town, stop by if we can help you again! We hope the rest of the weekend went better.  Thanks again!
Ray, Steve and the gang at One Stop

Kathie D. on 05/21/2016
Kathie said she likes the work this business does. They do a good job. They are honest and trustworthy.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 05/18/2016
Review Created: 05/21/2016
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/24/2016

Thanks for the kind words Kathie.  Our reputation is very important to us.  We will continue to work hard to earn your trust.

Thanks again!

Steve, Ray and the gang at One Stop Auto

MARTIN G. on 05/20/2016
"Awesome Staff"
I am never disappointed. Steve and his crew are top notch.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 05/19/2016
Review Created: 05/20/2016 09:43 PM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/24/2016

You're awesome!  Thanks again Martin!  We appreciate your business.

Anthony J. on 05/20/2016
Anthony said the employees at this business were pretty awesome and they did a good job taking care of him. The mechanics were very professional and will recommend this business to everyone.
Vehicle: Saturn LW1
Service Date: 05/09/2016
Review Created: 05/20/2016
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/24/2016

We know our reputation for being honest and doing quality work is very important.  We look foward to seeing you in the future. Thanks Anthony!

Steve, Ray and the gang at One Stop Auto

LARRY G. on 05/19/2016
"Friendly, efficient service"
This is the second time I went to this shop to have tires I had ordered online mounted and installed. The service is friendly, it is done at the rate advertised, and I just feel comfortable with this shop. I will bring all my future routine maintenance to them.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 05/09/2016
Review Created: 05/19/2016 04:35 PM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/24/2016

Thanks Larry!  Our reputation for being honest and doing quality work is very important to us.  Thank you for your business!

Steve, Ray and the gang at One Stop

KAY J. on 05/18/2016
"My neighborhood garage"
They know my car and keep me up to date on recommended services.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 05/16/2016
Review Created: 05/18/2016 03:07 PM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/24/2016

Thanks for being a long time customer Kay!  We appreciate your business.

LORRAINE A. on 05/17/2016
"Friendly perfessionsl staff "
My first visit to the shop I was immediately greeted at the door. Fast efficacy service for my needs.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 05/13/2016
Review Created: 05/17/2016 02:32 PM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/18/2016

Great Lorraine!  I'm really happy to hear you had a good experience.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks!
Steve

Bill C. on 05/16/2016
Bill said the business was very thorough. He plans to go back for additional service.
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 05/12/2016
Review Created: 05/16/2016
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/18/2016

Great Bill! We appreciate the kind words.  Thank you for your business! We look forward to seeing you again.

Steve and One Stop Auto

Bill D. on 05/14/2016
Bill said he was satisfied with his service at the business.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 04/26/2016
Review Created: 05/14/2016
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/18/2016

Thanks Bill!  We're always happy to see you.

Take care!
Steve and Kim

Lisa B. on 05/13/2016
Lisa said the staff was honest and very helpful. When her vehicle broke down, she called the business and they gave her numbers to different towing companies and advised her to bring in her vehicle. Also the prices were great.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 05/13/2016
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/18/2016

I'm glad we could help Lisa.  I know it's hard to know who to trust sometimes so we're glad we could help you.  Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Thanks!

Steve and the gang at One Stop

Eugene G. on 05/10/2016
Eugene said the employees did a wonderful job on his vehicle. They treated him well.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Blazer
Service Date: 05/05/2016
Review Created: 05/10/2016
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/18/2016

Thanks Eugene.  We're glad we could help you!  Thank you for your business.

Steve, Ray and One Stop Auto

STAN B. on 05/07/2016
"Great service"
Professional and courteous. Need a little bit better quote system, but consider them very honest and dependable.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Van
Service Date: 05/05/2016
Review Created: 05/07/2016 05:38 AM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/09/2016

We appreciate your feedback Stan.  We started using new technology and new tablets for the technicians.  We'll definitely be getting better on this.  Thanks for bringing us your vehicle!

Steve, Ray

Dorrie G. on 05/07/2016
Dorrie said the business provided great service.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 04/18/2016
Review Created: 05/07/2016
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/10/2016

Thanks Dorrie!  We look forward to seeing you again.  Thanks for your business.

Steve

AARON H. on 05/06/2016
"Honest and Very Reasonably Priced"
This is the second vehicle Ive brought to their shop. I've been very satisfied with their fast, reliable and affordable service. Would not go anywhere else!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 05/02/2016
Review Created: 05/06/2016 07:33 AM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/09/2016

Awesome!  Thanks Aaron!  We're glad you trust us to bring your cars back.  Hope to see you again soon!

Laura N. on 05/04/2016
Laura said she took her vehicle to this business specifically because of a noise it was making when she would turn. They could not figure out exactly what was causing the noise and did not really give a direction or answers as to what it might be. She has had other service done at this business that were done great and she would recommend them.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 04/18/2016
Review Created: 05/04/2016
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/09/2016

Thanks for the feedback.  Pinpointing a noise while driving can sometimes be hard to do.  We do know there are no safety issues that we could find.  Please keep in touch and let us know if the noise gets louder or if you feel something else is going on.  We want to find out what the issue is so we can fix it.  We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks Laura!
Steve, Ray

Paula R. on 05/04/2016
Paula said this business is knowledgeable and know what they were doing.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 04/20/2016
Review Created: 05/04/2016
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 05/09/2016

Thanks Paula!  I don't want to age ourselves, but we have many years of experience.  A few Master Technicians and a certified Service Advisor.   Our employees are pretty awesome!  I'll pass the compliment to them.

Steve,