Oregon Tenant & Property Management, LLC

Martie S. on 09/25/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Honest and Professional "
Aaron was very professional, honest and timely in all needs for my process in managing my home.
Service Date: 08/22/2016
Review Created: 09/25/2016 08:55 AM
Aaron S. at Oregon Tenant & Property Management, LLC responded on 09/26/2016

Kathryn K. on 09/20/2016
"OTPM is the best!!!"
OTPM has been the Property Manager of all my properties since its inception. Aaron is so attentive and pro active in the work he does with us. I have every confidence in his ability to ensure that my properties are being taken care of, not only when work needs to be done, but when issues arise with tenants. Aaron is very capable of interacting in a professional and thorough manner.
Service Date: 09/20/2016
Review Created: 09/20/2016 04:18 PM
Aaron S. at Oregon Tenant & Property Management, LLC responded on 09/21/2016

Jeff N. on 08/24/2016
"Couldn't be happier"
I recommend Aaron and Oregon Tenant and Property Management without reservation. He handles everything with professionalism, is an excellent communicator, has my trust and I couldn't be happier! He's made it easy for me to live out of the area and not worry about my rental property. If you're looking for an experienced property manager you can trust, give Aaron a call.
Service Date: 01/01/2016
Review Created: 08/24/2016 12:22 PM
Tom C. on 08/23/2016
"Stick with a Winner"
I live in South Carolina so it is important to have a company I can trust to manage my property in Eugene. Oregon Tenant & Property Management is highly professional for all aspects of renting property. Aaron has taken care of my property since May of 2015 when he was with another company. When he started OTP I had no reservations to stay with him. His expertise and experience is immediately evident when discussing any matters about a rental property.

We needed to completely clean, paint and update the bathroom and Aaron acted as general contractor monitoring all aspects of the work. In the meantime he lined up a renter (at about $500/mth above what we had been getting) ready to move in.

Property and renter issues are handled promptly and professionally and Aaron always keeps me in the loop. Five stars for communication

If you are looking for a company to manage your property, look no further. OTP is top notch and stands out!!
Service Date: 05/15/2015
Review Created: 08/23/2016 05:26 PM
Aaron S. at Oregon Tenant & Property Management, LLC responded on 08/24/2016

Thank You Tom!

We look foward to continuing to serve as your rental agent.

rick r. on 08/23/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"High marks for personal service from an expert in maintenance and tenant relations"
Oregon Tenant and Property Management expertly blends property maintenance with tenant relations to provide the best of both worlds to owners who believe in up keeping their property to higher than ordinary standards and maintaining an rental edge in a competitive market
Service Date: 08/22/2016
Review Created: 08/23/2016 09:08 AM
josh s. on 08/22/2016
"Above and Beyond"
Oregon T&P consistently goes above and beyond in managing our property. Their marketing efforts, tenant screening and monthly monitoring couldn't be better.
Service Date: 04/01/2016