Oswald Service And Repair

VENUS M. on 06/23/2017
"Excellent!"
Thank you so much. You guys are amazing, you always are honest about what the cars really need and what can wait. Thank you!
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 08:49 AM
DONALEE M. on 06/21/2017
"Friendly, Reliable, Honest Service"
I feel comfortable taking my vehicle to Oswald's because I know that they will tell me exactly what work needs to be done, what the options are and have very reasonable pricing. I feel like the treat me fairly and their customer service is exceptional.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Uplander
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 09:36 PM
MIKE G. on 06/21/2017
"98 Yukon"
Service was great as always!
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 06:34 AM
NATHANIEL S. on 06/20/2017
"Speedy Oil Change"
Oswald is great and speedy! They are super nice and helpful! The workers are awesome and super friendly!
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 06:11 PM
CAMERON B. on 06/20/2017
"Brake Check"
Another excellent job of customer service! Oswald's exceeded my expectations.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017 10:06 AM
WES M. on 06/09/2017
"2nd Opinion"
I went to Oswald's and experienced stellar customer service. It started with their willingness to check my water pump within hours of dropping it off (unannounced) and ended with a thorough call and explanation of the issue at hand. These guys are awesome!
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 09:00 PM
Kent F. on 06/07/2017
Kent said this business did a wonderful job. They were able to fix his vehicle's problem when it had been a mystery to all the other facilities he had taken it to in town. They should keep up the great work.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017
Fred W. on 06/06/2017
Fred said the business has worked on his vehicle several times and they have kept his old vehicle going. They got him right in and it was wonderful.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
Review Created: 06/06/2017
John I. on 06/06/2017
John said this business did an excellent job.
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Review Created: 06/06/2017
Margie J. on 06/05/2017
Margie said this business was honest. They went above and beyond to help her. She loves them.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017
Matthew B. on 06/05/2017
Matthew said this business was outstanding, they didn't hide things and they didn't try to boost the price.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town
Review Created: 06/05/2017
JIM D. on 06/04/2017
"Outstanding service and attitude"
Brought my son's car in because he was worried that something was wrong with the vehicle. They worked over the car with a fine-toothed comb and were unable to recreate the problem, but not for a lack or trying or effort. And the issue may have been driver-related and not vehicle-related (new driver), so not too concerned. They did point out a few things they found that were concerns but not technical issues at the time. They changed the oil, test drive the vehicle a number of times to be certain, and we picked up the vehicle. They charged us for the oil change - they did not change my son for the "first car worries" checkup. I don't know many places that would do something like that. All I know is, anything else I ever need with this or any other vehicles, they have my business. The feeling of confidence, friendliness, and trust I got from the business goes a long way in my book - and not because they didn't bill my son. He was ready to pay for whatever they learned. Yeah, Oswald Serive and Repair. I forgot their name bringing the car in, but I won't forget their name again. And. I posted their business card in my office.
Vehicle: Pontiac Bonneville
Review Created: 06/04/2017 09:59 AM
TRACIE H. on 06/03/2017
"Went the Extra Mile, Didn't Try to Swindle"
They didn't try to use smooth tactics on me to charge me more. They were all super personable, and they even cleaned my windows inside and out after they did my maintenance. I will be going there again :)
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Review Created: 06/03/2017 08:40 PM
Jim H. on 06/03/2017
Jim said he has being going to this business for several years and they always treat him well. They do great work and he is very pleased with what they do. He had taken his vehicle to the dealer for some safety recalls and they gave him a quote. He took it to this business to compare prices and initially this business quote was a little higher. Josh gave him some discounts and even did extra work. It ended up being less than the dealer's quote. He would highly recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Review Created: 06/03/2017
REID P. on 06/02/2017
"Left black oily residue all over wheels, on top of battery and air cleaner cover. "
With leaving black oily residue on front wheels and inside engine compartment. Lack of cleanliness makes it hard to recommend. Would of liked to go ahead and have the opportunity to flush the contamination of antifreeze out. Get the flush done while I was there would have been nice. Can't recommend at this time but I may try you again. Thanks.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 03:42 AM
Terry M. on 06/02/2017
Terry said the staff treated him good and he would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017
CHRISTINA M. on 05/26/2017
"Great Service"
The staff was very friendly and was very quick to analyze my car, find the solution, and repair it the same day. I would definitely go back in the future. Excellent auto repair!
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Review Created: 05/26/2017 11:36 PM
ELI B. on 05/26/2017
"Great service!"
As a guy who knows very little about cars, or even my car for that matter, I'm usually pretty nervous when I walk into auto shops. Oswald's is awesome because they help me to understand what's going on in my car and what needs to be fixed without making me feel like an idiot. Bottom line: I like them as people and I trust them to do a good job.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 05/26/2017 09:41 PM
ANASTASIA R. on 05/24/2017
"I don't go anywhere else anymore!"
I am fairly new to the Idaho Falls area and was looking for a reliable mechanic to work on my boyfriend's car, as well as my own. I checked local reviews and found Oswald's had a great rating. I am so glad I am their customer. The employees are so personable and friendly, and they never try to schmooze you into paying for services or parts you don't need. They are also extremely good at getting repairs done fast (Mine have always been done same day; even if they are busy!) I am so impressed with the service I receive that I have made it a point to spread the word to my family and friends! They have picked the right guy to be the face of the company; Josh is outstanding!
Vehicle: Mazda 3