Overall Rating 3.6153846/5Overall Rating 3.6153846/5Overall Rating 3.6153846/5rating 3.6153846rating 3.6153846
Overall Rating 2.0769262/5Overall Rating 2.0769262/5rating 2.0769262rating 2.0769262rating 2.0769262
Frank M. on 03/24/2017
"Staff"
The staff
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/22/2017
Review Created: 03/24/2017 12:07 PM
Glen K., Service Director at Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/24/2017

Hello Mr. Murchison,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. While a 5 star score is great to see, we find your feedback and opinion most important to us.

If you ever find yourself in a situation that needs my attention or if you need my assistance, please reach out  to me directly at one of the point of contacts listed below.

Verified Customer on 03/24/2017
"good service"
service was provided in a timely manner, excellent customer service from Dennis
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 03/21/2017
Review Created: 03/24/2017 06:25 AM
Glen K., Service Director at Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/24/2017

Hello Miss,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

While a 4 star score is not bad, we strive for 5 star ratings. What would we have had to do better or different to have earned a 5 star score from you. All information is used constructively in a manor to help improve our processes.

Derrick C. on 03/22/2017
"Timely convenient service ."
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 03/22/2017 06:15 PM

Hello Mr. Coker,

Ella P. on 03/22/2017
"Your customers service"
I think the people there are great
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 03/22/2017 03:41 PM

Hello Mrs. Parker,

We think our customers are GREAT as well.

Charles Y. on 03/22/2017
"Fast Turn Around"
Prompt service. 10:00 AM for oil change and car was ready by 11:00 AM
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 03/22/2017 03:36 PM

Hello Mr. Young,

James C. on 03/21/2017
"They get to know u.,"
Yes.,ive already did that.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 03/17/2017
Review Created: 03/21/2017 07:04 PM
Glen K., Service Director at Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/22/2017

Hello Mr. Churchill,

Miatta M. on 03/21/2017
"Positive Energy, Fast Service, Friendly Staff"
Positive Energy, Fast Service, Friendly Staff every time I visit...
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/17/2017
Review Created: 03/21/2017 11:08 AM
Glen K., Service Director at Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/21/2017

Hello Mr. Miatta,

Harriet S. on 03/20/2017
"Satisfied "
I always feel like a valued customer at Pacifico Hyundai, Dennis, and Steve are very helpful, and accommodating when giving advice on auto service ,and repairs .
Vehicle: 2007 HYUNDAI TUCSON
Service Date: 02/22/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 03/20/2017 09:54 AM
Glen K., Service Director at Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/20/2017

Hello Mrs. Sams,

Verified Customer on 03/14/2017
"Timely Routine Maintenance"
Oill change and tire rotation were completed in a timely manner and I appreciated having coupons available for both.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/11/2017
Review Created: 03/14/2017 04:11 PM
Glen K., Service Director at Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/15/2017

Hello Sir,

As far as the free oil changes, I assume you are talking about our Pacifico For Life program. The 4th is free. This program gives you a free oil change after 3 paid oil changes. This program is good for the life of your vehicle and does not expire.

Fatemata K. on 03/13/2017
"Great customer service"
Good
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/08/2017
Review Created: 03/13/2017 09:05 PM
Glen K., Service Director at Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/14/2017

Hello,

Lustrina Z. on 03/13/2017
"Love Pacifico "
Professional, courteous, friendly, caring!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/09/2017
Review Created: 03/13/2017 02:45 PM

Edward G. on 03/13/2017
"Reliability, listening to customer and good coffee!"
This is my second vehicle from Pacifico and if there is ever a third, it will be from Pacifico.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Review Created: 03/12/2017 02:09 PM

Hello Maja,

Robert K. on 03/11/2017
"So so"
An hour and a half for an oil change,why make an appointment?
You call one day for an appointment and don't get called back until the next day.
$37. Is a little high for an oil change.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/08/2017
Review Created: 03/11/2017 08:27 AM

Hello Mr. Kestler,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We greatly appreciate your opinion and feedback.

I do apologize for the delay in getting your vehicle through the shop. We strive to complete the service in under an hour. I will be investigating the cause of the delay.

Due to the excessive time to service your vehicle I have made a note on your vehicle file that the next service will be at no charge.

We do competitively shop our services. The discount price of $34.95 (+tax)for our basic maintenance is below our competitors. This service includes changing your engine oil, replacing the oil filter with an original equipment Hyundai oil filter, replacing the oil drain plug seals, resetting your tire pressures and topping off all the vital fluid levels.

I hope your next visit goes quicker with us. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns at one of the point of contact listed below.

Thank you.

Review Created: 03/09/2017 06:14 PM
Glen K., Service Director at Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/10/2017

Hello Li Lingwen,

David C. on 03/09/2017
"They no what they are doing"
5 stars
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/07/2017
Review Created: 03/09/2017 10:41 AM
Glen K., Service Director at Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/10/2017

Hello Mr. Ciccarelli,

Thank you for your service and dedication to our wonderful country.

Verified Customer on 03/09/2017
"Routine Car Service"
Dropped my car off via Pacifico's airport valet service. had car inspected - everything was done properly.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 03/09/2017 06:16 AM

Hello Sir,

Kevin W. on 03/08/2017
"Service "
I servered two tours over seases thank for your service
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 03/08/2017 05:06 PM

Hello Mr. Watson,

Thank you for your service and dedication to our wonderful country.

George M. on 03/08/2017
"Friendly people"
Never had a problem coming here. Great people in the service area.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 03/03/2017
Review Created: 03/08/2017 03:05 PM

Hello Mr. Mariner,

Ramakrishna P. on 03/08/2017
"Great service!"
Everything was just about perfect. The people were professional, pleasant, courteous, and timely. Can't ask for more!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata