Papa's Auto Service & Tire

Review for Papa's Auto Service & Tire
Zavier S. on 04/23/2015
Zavier said he felt like this business was trying to sell him things he did not need to get money out of him. He did not appreciate their level of honesty. He would not recommend this business due to the reasons stated above.
Vehicle: Kia Sephia
Category: Service
Service Date: 04/17/2015
Review Created: 04/23/2015
ATRAK R. at Papa's Auto Service & Tire responded on 04/29/2015

Hi Zavier,

Thank you for your comment and I would like to share some information in regards to your vehicle. As an ASE Certified Service Consultant, it is my responsibility to advise my customers on the current issues stated by the customer as well as any other problems that we detect. Therefore, as printed on your invoice you will find the recommendations we made due to safety. Your vehicle was towed in due to turning off while driving because the belts were oil saturated and broken. Also we found both front axle boots torn. Because of the belts broken, your alternator was not charging your battery and caused it to have dead cells which we provided a copy of the test. You only approved the belts to be replaced which doesnt stop the oil leak or battery to be charged fully due to dead cells. I dont force my customers any work but if I feel its of a safety concern I will strongly suggest to have those work completed at my shop or any shop of their choice. My goal is to have you driving safely on the road. I hope I have addressed your feelings of the recommended services and caring about your safety.