Papa's Auto Service & Tire

Review for Papa's Auto Service & Tire
Takashi W. on 01/01/2016
"Toyota camry"
I have just went down from my room to looked at my Toyota a few minutes ago which was returned by you yesterday and which is supposed to be fixed by you. I just could not believe my eyes! The right side turn signal glass is still cracked and broken down.... just like the broken condition I brought in your place a day before yesterday .... scotch tapes removed.
But more worry some problem is the space or gap of one inch height / one foot wide openings between the glass and car body itself. I can easily see the engine wirings / electric codes, etc. through these spaces/opening. Wouldn't the draft or rain go through these front opening to ruin the car parts and engine ?? I do not know about the car but i still worry.
I must drive to/from Palos Verdes tomorrow (Jan 02) to see my daughters and grandsons -- driving distance close to 100 miles. If I return safely without accident back to my hotel in Anaheim, I will drive this car to you Papa Auto and will show you the problem sometime next week. Thanks for your attention.
Takashi Watanabe