Patriot Automotive

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jim A. on 07/11/2016
Jim said the business got to him right away but the only issue he had was when he was going in to get his tires fixed. He asked to have the spare swapped out and fix the flat he had. He wanted 2 new tires for the front and they gave him the new tires but did not put them in the front like he asked and they ended up putting the spare tire back in the back instead of swapping out the spare for a new one.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 07/07/2016
Review Created: 07/11/2016
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 07/22/2016

I know the advisor tried to contact you if you give us a call or just come by we will take care of this for you right away. Sorry for the mis-comunication.

LEO B. ReScore Review on 02/04/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Glad to be a customer of Patriot Automotive!"
After I left my earlier review, I received a follow up call from Tony. He totally restored my faith in them! I was hoping my earlier experience was the exception, rather than the norm and I was right. He was very concerned with my earlier visit and I explained that I was also surprised, since my other visits (and my wife's as well) were rather positive and he quickly made things right.

Thanks for following up!
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 01/27/2016
Review Created: 01/28/2016 09:18 AM

"As detached as a DMV clerk / no follow through done as on previous visits"
I always liked how friendly and attentive the guys were at our previous visits; even my wife has good things to say and she hates taking her car to the dealer.

Yesterday though, it couldn't have been more differently. While they got me out of there within the promised time (45mins or less), the fact that the they weren't that busy meant the rep could've at least told me about possible repairs needed (I know I need a new head gasket replaces, due to a small leak) or at least warned me whether they did the tire rotation as advertised, since the front right wheel is missing a lug nut.

Nope, just handed me my keys (actually, I had to ask for my keys, since the rep was discussing wheels with someone else) and sent me to the cashier for payment. At least the cashier lady was very friendly and engaging -I'm sure she could give a lot of customer service tips to the "younger" crew there.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 01/27/2016
Review Created: 01/28/2016 09:18 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 01/29/2016

I apologize for the lack of detail and have addressed it with all involved with your visit, we could have all done a better job. Thank you for letting me know about your visit, I always welcome the opportunity to improve our customers experience. We appreciate you. Thank you for your business.

LATRICE W. on 11/15/2015
"Squeaking Brakes"
I originally went in to get a front brake job. When I left about two weeks later I heard squeaking. I called, asked to come in. I did the guy who did the job drove it around came back drove it around with me inside. Nothing. He told me to record the noise if I heard it again. Well it did. I take it back it was kept a few hours. I was told they didn't hear anything, so they sprayed them down. I felt like I was being told I have to just live with it. Well if course when I left I could still hear the squeaking. It was annoying and to have spent $198 and to hear squeaking I was getting angry. I called back again now this has to be three or four weeks after the first time. They agreed to put on a new pair of brakes. Rather they did or didn't, whatever they did worked. No more squeaking for now. However it does worry thinking about if I should come back or not.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 09/19/2015
Review Created: 11/15/2015 05:25 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 11/16/2015

I apoligize you had to come back we did try to hear the noise with you in the car so we can identify if it is coming from the front or the rear. Every now and then we just get a set of brake pads that make a little noise we will always replace them but we have to know what pads to replace. Thank you for your patience and your business. We appreciate you and will always try to make sure you are satisfied.

KEVIN S. on 11/02/2015
"Added on additional work, had to take it back twice"
Added on additional tasks my car did not necessarily need, had to take my car back twice after my initial appointment because the issues were not resolved the first time. However, they did a great job making sure it was fixed.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 10/28/2015
Review Created: 11/02/2015 08:50 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 11/10/2015

The only thing we ever add to a repair are always pre-approved by you as the customer, we did have a small mistake that was made on our part and we will always do our best to fix any problem. We strive not to have anything go wrong but when it does we will always do everything we can to make it wright. Thank you for your patience and your business

Leanis R. on 09/17/2015
"oil change"
I usually do my own oil change, however I decided to take it in instead. The customer service was great as always. I believe his name is Mike. My only issue was who ever completed my oil change was very messy! I opened the hood and checked as soon as I left the place and he apparently spilled oil all over and didn't even try to clean it up. My car was a mess before I got there, but the guy made the driver side door panel, gear shifter and steering wheel even worse. I am not sure if he was trying to wipe it down or what, but I was left with greasy something all over.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/16/2015
Review Created: 09/17/2015 08:09 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 09/18/2015

First of all I want to appologize for the car not being delivered as clean as we received it and thank you for bringing it to my attention I have already addressed this with the Tech. that worked on your vehicle. Thank you for your business and I hope we have another opportunity to serve you.

COLLEEN R. on 08/06/2015
"Patriot Automotive?"
Your sign says Patriot yet your flag is ripped and faded. That is so sad.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/05/2015
Review Created: 08/06/2015 07:16 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 08/06/2015

You are absolutely correct and that will be taken care of within 24 hours, I apoligize for the oversight I take full responsibility. Thank you for bringing it to my attention, we appreciate you.

Brigette B. on 01/14/2015
"Mike is great."
Mike is great.
Vehicle: Saturn SL2
Service Date: 01/10/2015
Review Created: 01/14/2015 09:36 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 01/15/2015

Thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate you and your business.

Andre T. on 10/21/2014
"Easy-to-use. quick service. "
It was a quick service in and out. Rep was friendly at most.
Vehicle: Lexus GS 300
Service Date: 10/21/2014
Review Created: 10/21/2014 08:56 PM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 10/22/2014

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to respond to our survey, on your next service we will strive to achive 5 stars. Thank you

Mario J. on 10/14/2014
Mario said this business was fair but it was expensive in some areas.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 10/13/2014
Review Created: 10/14/2014
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 11/06/2014

Thank you for your response to our survey we appreciate your feed back. We do shop our pricing weekly to assure we are the most comptetivly priced shop in town, I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. I will gaurantee you we will always perform the highest quality work with the best parts at the best price.

Angela G. on 10/09/2014
Angela said the sign outside the business read $12.95 for an oil change. When she entered the business, she asked about the special and the representative helping her was rude to her and told her the vehicle did not qualify for the special. She suggested to him to change the sign so that it reads oil change starting at $12.95 and he made rude remarks to her. She will not be returning to the business. She would not recommend them to others for the reasons mentioned.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 10/03/2014
Review Created: 10/09/2014
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 10/11/2014

The fact that your Truck requires additional oil above the five quart standard and special oil is what was explained to you. I appoligize you feel we were rude in trying to explain this to you, unfortunatly all vehicles do not qualify for this oil change special but most do.

GREG M. on 04/09/2014
"The oil changes"
I have been to Patriot a few times to do my oil changes, mostly because it's all inclusive. The check everything and rotate the tires for an incredible $15. However I got a new car which required synthetic oil. I purchased the oil change and it was $60. But I guess with the $60 oil change they don't rotate your tires for free like they do with the $15 special. It would've been nice to know that.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 04/07/2014
Review Created: 04/09/2014 03:32 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 04/09/2014

Hi Greg sorry for the miscomunication we will always rotate your tires for free with any oil change I have spoke with both of the advisors about this and we will make it clear at the write-up process from now on. Thank you for the feed back and we appreciate you and your business.

DAVID B. on 03/22/2014
"Tires rotated?"
Second visit with store...different car. Got an oil change and tire rotation..also had AC serviced for cooler air. AC is kickin now, but had to remind mechanic of tire rotation or else it would have been done. I knew, because he never asked for the tire lock tool. Also was charged for the full synthetic OC when blend OC was OK'd. Will continue to repair cars there, but will be watchful.
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Service Date: 03/20/2014
Review Created: 03/22/2014 03:24 PM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 03/24/2014

Thank you for the information I have reviewed the repair order with the tech. and the advisor the oil change you paid for was a Pennzoil Gold synthetic blend, you were not charged for a full synthetic oil change. Sorry for the mis-comunication. Also reviewed the tire rotation issue with the tech. Thank you for your business and the response to our survey we appreciate your input, and will always strive for complete customer satisfaction.