Patriot Automotive

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LEO B. ReScore Review on 02/04/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Glad to be a customer of Patriot Automotive!"
After I left my earlier review, I received a follow up call from Tony. He totally restored my faith in them! I was hoping my earlier experience was the exception, rather than the norm and I was right. He was very concerned with my earlier visit and I explained that I was also surprised, since my other visits (and my wife's as well) were rather positive and he quickly made things right.

Thanks for following up!
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 01/27/2016
Review Created: 01/28/2016 09:18 AM

"As detached as a DMV clerk / no follow through done as on previous visits"
I always liked how friendly and attentive the guys were at our previous visits; even my wife has good things to say and she hates taking her car to the dealer.

Yesterday though, it couldn't have been more differently. While they got me out of there within the promised time (45mins or less), the fact that the they weren't that busy meant the rep could've at least told me about possible repairs needed (I know I need a new head gasket replaces, due to a small leak) or at least warned me whether they did the tire rotation as advertised, since the front right wheel is missing a lug nut.

Nope, just handed me my keys (actually, I had to ask for my keys, since the rep was discussing wheels with someone else) and sent me to the cashier for payment. At least the cashier lady was very friendly and engaging -I'm sure she could give a lot of customer service tips to the "younger" crew there.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 01/27/2016
Review Created: 01/28/2016 09:18 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 01/29/2016

I apologize for the lack of detail and have addressed it with all involved with your visit, we could have all done a better job. Thank you for letting me know about your visit, I always welcome the opportunity to improve our customers experience. We appreciate you. Thank you for your business.

JAMES G. ReScore Review on 01/01/2015
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Honorable Repair shop"
Honorable owner, who satisfied my concerns about being unduly charged for work not necessary. Owner showed me my brake drums, and assured me that the rust on all 4 of them is very common here in Florida, and not a cause for concern nor repair at this visit.

Lincoln Ford dealer said they had to be replaced/repaired !!
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 11/19/2014
Review Created: 11/20/2014 05:46 AM

"OUTRAGEOUS QUOTE"
On November 29, 2013 my brakes locked and smoked up 1 block from your site. I had my brakes, calipers, eta
l replaced/repaired at a cost of $623.88. Today less than 1yr, and only 1800 miles driven my brakes became spongy and I brought the car for inspection. After the mechanic looked into my problem I got a quote of over $400 to replace the Master Cylinder -- WHY WASN'T THIS REPAIRED DURING THE FIRST VISIT; IF IT EVEN NEEDED REPLACING? My car sat idle from March thru Nov. 17, 2014, and your SALES REP tells me "THE CYLINDER DRIES UP WHEN SITTING IDLE" -- THATS PURE BULL!!! $623 should have been near enough to cover the cylinder work when work was initially performed...
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 11/19/2014
Review Created: 11/20/2014 05:46 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 11/24/2014

The fact that we worked on your vehicle one year ago and only on the right rear wheel it was impossible at that point for us to know you were going to have a different problem a year later. I hope you bring me the car so we can help you and I will discount this repair for your trouble.

Diana W. on 12/31/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best personal service I've ever received!"
Over the top personal and professional care! Couldn't have been happier.
Review Created: 12/31/2016 08:56 AM
Michelle M. on 08/18/2016
Michelle said that she didn't have any complaints with this business.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 08/16/2016
Leo M. on 08/18/2016
Leo said he really likes the business, they are really good.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 08/15/2016
Ralph N. on 08/18/2016
Ralph said the business provided good service.
Vehicle: Plymouth Barracuda
Service Date: 08/17/2016
Pat T. on 08/12/2016
"Very detailed oriented "
Great work
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 08/10/2016
Review Created: 08/12/2016 04:37 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 08/12/2016

Thank you for your business and thank you for your response to our survey, We appreciate you.

Char D. on 08/12/2016
"They listen to what you want and then get it done. I needed a back seat taken out and some diagnostics done. Both were done quickly and effectively."
Best place to go for affordable reliable service.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 08/11/2016
Review Created: 08/12/2016 02:26 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 08/12/2016

Thank you for the great response to our survey and thank you for your business. We appreciate you.

Joey S. on 08/11/2016
Joey said the business was courteous. They offered a good price and he was always given good service.
Vehicle: American Motors Gremlin
Service Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/11/2016
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 08/13/2016

Thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate you.

Suzie A. on 08/10/2016
"Great place"
These guys do a great job and are honest
Vehicle: Volkswagen Beetle
Service Date: 08/06/2016
Review Created: 08/10/2016 04:16 PM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 08/11/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey and thank you for your business. We appreciate you.

Michael O. on 08/08/2016
"Great Place."
Checked reviews online,went there for work on my car and had a great experience. Everything was explained up front and throughout the repair,on time and price was exactly what I was quoted,thank you Patriot.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 08/06/2016
Review Created: 08/08/2016 04:21 PM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 08/09/2016

Thank you for your response to our survey and thank you for your business. We appreciate you.

Jean F. on 08/07/2016
Jean said the business provided good service.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/04/2016
Review Created: 08/07/2016
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 08/09/2016

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate you.

Francois J. on 08/06/2016
Franscois said he did not have to wait long at the business for his vehicle.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/04/2016
Review Created: 08/06/2016

Jeff P. on 08/05/2016
Jeff said he drives 25 - 30 miles one way to the business for service. Mark, the owner, runs a very good business. They are honest and he trusts them. Everyone there is very nice and they treat him like family. They have a discount for veterans which he appreciates and they know what they are doing. He never worries about his vehicle while it is in their care. He not only recommends them but he highly recommends them.
Vehicle: Jaguar X-Type
Service Date: 08/03/2016
Review Created: 08/05/2016
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 08/09/2016

Thank you for the great response to our survey and thank you for your continued support. We appreciate you very much.

Charles K. on 08/04/2016
Charles said they did a great job at this business. He has no problems with this business.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 08/01/2016
Review Created: 08/04/2016
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 08/05/2016

JOHN H. on 08/02/2016
"Great price , great service"
True pros. Mechanic Bill went over and above the the level of service seen at most repair shops.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 08/02/2016
Review Created: 08/02/2016 09:13 PM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 08/03/2016

Bob S. on 08/01/2016
Bob said they treated him like family.
Vehicle: Plymouth
Service Date: 07/30/2016
Review Created: 08/01/2016
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 08/05/2016

Smith S. on 07/28/2016
Smith said they were timely and did what they said, they would do.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 07/27/2016
Review Created: 07/28/2016
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 07/30/2016

Lee K. on 07/22/2016
"6/27/16 service"
Always satisfied with the service. Guys are pleasure to deal with, and aim to please.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 06/27/2016
Review Created: 07/22/2016 06:37 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 07/23/2016

Thank you for your great response to our survey and thank you for your business. We appreciate you.

LARRY H. on 07/22/2016
"Straight forward, honest, fair"
I've never had a bad experience at Patriot Automotive. Their people are nice and their service is quality.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 07/20/2016
Review Created: 07/22/2016 03:58 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 07/22/2016

Thank you for your continued support and thank you for your great response to our survey. We appreciate you.