Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (5)

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6
Ruth H. on 03/19/2017
"Easy and Efficient"
Due to travel and the death of my father in law I have been too busy to follow up on my the purchase of my 2017 Crosstrek. We chose Patriot due to a recommendation from a family member and satisfied customer. We are not sorry. We took the car to Maine and it handled nicely. I am still trying to figure out some of the technology and that is a work in progress. Glen our salesman was terrific. Attentive and no BS. All of the other people we dealt with were equally helpful and informed. Even the ūüź∂
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK LIMIT
Sales Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 03/19/2017 05:39 PM
Elizabeth C. on 03/14/2017
"excellent experience, especially Betty as salesperson"
We were welcomed and treated with courtesy when we went to Patriot Subaru. In my family, we have bought Subarus before, but we have never had such a great experience, so we will certainly continue to purchase or lease here. In particular, Elizabeth (Betty) Husted made us feel comfortable. She was extremely informative without being pushy, and she happens to have a great sense of humor too!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA
Review Created: 03/14/2017 07:04 PM
Kevin B. on 03/08/2017
"Lied to Again"
I didn't get an invite to review my previous visit, so I'll have to start there. I had an APPOINTMENT for 8:30 a.m. to start an oil consumption test (not much more than an oil change). I left my car and went back to pick it up at 2:30 in the afternoon. Upon returning I was asked to wait in the lobby where I waited an ADDITIONAL 1/2 hour. I was then told that because my car had over 90,000 miles on it they had to speak to Subaru of America before performing the oil consumption test (lie #1). I was told that they couldn't get in touch with Subaru of America at that time because of the snow storm that we were getting that day (lie #2). I was told that they would call Subaru of America on Monday (this took place on a Saturday) and I would be called back to make another appointment (lie #3). I waited until Wednesday and then called Subaru of America myself. I asked them about the 90,000 mile issue and they said that there was no such criteria of having to discuss with them based on the mileage of the car (see lie #1). I asked them where they were located and asked if they were closed or had limited operations due to Saturday's snow storm. They are much further south on the East Coast and were not impacted by the storm that hit New England and had business as usual (see lie #2). I asked if there were record of an inquiry from Patriot Subaru regarding my vehicle and they said there was not (see lie #3). I got my car back into Patriot Subaru and no apology was given for having not started the oil consumption test on my previous visit. At the end of that visit the desk employee had the gall to lie to me a 4th time by referencing a conversation she claimed she had with Subaru of America about my car on the Monday she said she was going to call them! Again, there was no record of her having called. In fact after I called Subaru of America they (Subaru of America) had to call Patriot Subaru and they talked to the same person! This type of service just adds to the frustration I already have with Subaru because of my ongoing oil consumption issues.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SP
Review Created: 03/08/2017 03:19 AM
Glen R. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 03/17/2017

Hi Kevin,

I am sorry for the frustration at your last service visit.  The fact that your vehicle was not completed was 100% our fault.  I'm not sure what time we were expecting you to pick up, but obviously there was a communication breakdown on our end and for that we are truly sorry.  As far as contacting Subaru there were two separate issues.  The first was a mistake on our service advisors part.  We are required to seek authorization before performing for any oil consumption issues under warranty on any vehicles over 100,000 miles.  She was under the impression it was 90,000 miles.  Again, a mistake on our part that we are truly sorry for.  When we call for authorization from our representative, it is Subaru of New England that we work with.  They are located in Norwood Massachusetts and they were closed due to the storm. All warranty claims for all stores in New England are processed and approved by Subaru of New England, not the main office in Cherry Hill.   Again, we apologize for the miscommunication regarding your pick-up time at your last service.   We look forward to the opportunity to make things right at your next service visit.

Regards,
Glen Reed
Service Director

Brandon F. on 03/07/2017
"Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro"
I had an overall positive experience. Here are the negatives:

1. When attempting to get a co-sign for financing I was asked why I would I would want to lower my interest rate.
2. Sales and financing where not aligned in terms of paperwork, which caused me to come in prematurely for my inspection
3. When coming in to pay for my vehicle there unnecessarily long wait for the signing. It seemed that there was a crisis occurring and my financing manager was tied up. My point of concern was that there was a 2nd financing manager available who could have helped me sooner. After 30 minutes this action finally occurred after I asked a few times.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK 2.
Sales Date: 02/21/2017
Review Created: 03/07/2017 07:11 AM
Susan R. on 03/07/2017
"fix tire"
overall good service fixed tire
Review Created: 03/07/2017 05:40 AM
Pamela G. on 03/07/2017
"it is a small and friendly environment. It is clean and the vehicle choices are well dislpayed"
This is a good opportunity for me to express my appreciation for my salesman, Glenn, and how he was able to qualify my needs for vehicle. This was a good experience for someone who cannot think of a worse experience than to shop for a new car. Thank you Pam Godin
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK PREMI
Sales Date: 02/20/2017
Review Created: 03/07/2017 05:32 AM
Marie O. on 03/07/2017
"Last minute they fit you in"
ok
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTR
Service Date: 02/21/2017
Review Created: 03/07/2017 04:08 AM
Kevin T. on 03/06/2017
"Great Experience"
Staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Relaxed environment and stress free car shopping.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA 5D CVT
Sales Date: 02/20/2017
Review Created: 03/06/2017 05:04 PM
Rory G. on 03/06/2017
"Great customer service, extremely helpful staff"
Had a great experience at patriot Subaru. The staff was incredibly helpful, informative and accommodating. I will certainly return in the future.
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK PREMI
Sales Date: 02/16/2017
Review Created: 03/06/2017 04:32 PM
Christina C. on 03/06/2017
"I had a really easy and stress free experience at Patriot Subaru "
Pat Kelly was great to work with. I think it is really commendable that the dealers work on salary and not commission, I feel like it made our interactions so much more relaxed and genuine. Pat was really helpful and worked to do everything to make our experience easy. He called and checked in many times to make sure transferring my old car was going okay and worked hard to set up a runner to help me register my new car in NH. I feel like we got the best deal possible at Patriot Subaru and no one was pushy. Everyone we dealt with was accommodating and really nice to work with and talk to. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking into buying a Subaru!
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2.5I
Review Created: 03/06/2017 01:55 PM
Philip C. on 03/06/2017
"great job"
keep up the good work
Review Created: 03/06/2017 09:40 AM
Jonathan G. on 03/06/2017
"Adam and his dogs - oh yes the people who work there are helpful too."
Other than the fact that I had to schedule my car twice for the air bag replacement all went well. They made it convenient by fulfilling my request for a loaner car so I could get back to work. It was even a relatively new car for the loaner.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY OUT
Review Created: 03/06/2017 04:19 AM
David N. on 03/05/2017
"Friendly and Honest"
Great experience. They made us a great deal and got us the car we wanted for the price we wanted. Highly recommend this dealership.
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.5I
Review Created: 03/05/2017 08:00 AM
Veronica D. on 03/04/2017
"Maintenance visit"
I had a tire rotation and oil change and the staff was kind and courteous
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY 2.5
Wonderful place.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2.5I
Review Created: 03/04/2017 08:23 AM
Alex M. on 03/04/2017
"An easy, no-pressure experience "
Friendly Folks who don't put pressure on you to buy-- just a fair price and lots of info on the vehicles. Thy worked hard to earn my business and I felt great about the whole experience
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA 5D 2.0I
Review Created: 03/04/2017 08:14 AM
Daniel S. on 03/04/2017
"Amazing visit!"
After looking for a vehicle for a few months, i finally ended my search at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro. As soon as i stepped on the lot i knew it was going to be a good visit. Jason Roy my salesman is one of the most passionate and knowledgeable people, and am glad i had the opportunity to deal with him. He will not let you leave without being 100% sure you are driving the car you want and helps you with anything you can. I love my 2017 WRX and never leave that car without a smile on my face. The whole staff is very courteous and helpful when it come down to anything you may need. All in all, Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro, is by far one of the best dealerships in New England and a huge thank you to the staff and of course Jason!
Vehicle: SUBARU WRX LIMITED
Review Created: 03/04/2017 05:28 AM
Corinne P. on 03/04/2017
"Customer service"
They usually check and correct any problems listed.
Service Date: 02/18/2017
Review Created: 03/04/2017 04:39 AM
Muqun G. on 03/03/2017
"Good dealer"
Marty is a very good dealer! I was really happy to buy my first car in this dealership! I recommend everyone who want to buy a Subaru to this place!
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.5I PR