Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6
Rebecca H. on 02/15/2017
"Excellent service!"
Brittany worked hard to make sure I had the exact car I wanted. Since I was upgrading from a much older car, I had more questions than I expected about new features, and she replied promptly to my (many) e-mails. She was always friendly and never pushy. I left knowing I had exactly what I wanted at a price I was comfortable.
Review Created: 02/15/2017 10:10 AM
Maura C. on 02/14/2017
"Great experience"
Buying a new car is something I dread, but Bruce at Patriot Subaru (and the entire staff) made it easy and enjoyable. I got just the car I wanted at a good price, and no haggling.
Sales Date: 01/31/2017
Service Date: 01/31/2017
Review Created: 02/14/2017 04:52 AM
Kayla C. on 02/13/2017
"great customer service"
great customer service- didn't feel pressure to buy
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SPORT
Service Date: 01/24/2017
Review Created: 02/13/2017 09:00 PM
Prabhakar K. on 02/13/2017
"Pleasantly surprised"
With Patriot Subaru, the whole engagement was surprisingly pleasant. I felt the dealership was focusing on long term engagement rather than make the most out of one sale. Definitely, they were not giving out the best deal just like that , but that is part of running a car dealership i suppose.
I would be glad to purchase my next car there, but i will still do my due diligence on car prices
Review Created: 02/13/2017 07:16 PM
Gabrielle U. on 02/12/2017
"Friendly Employees"
Everyone I spoke to at the dealership was friendly and the customers needs are a priority to them. Very pleasant to work with!
Vehicle: HYUNDAI ELANTRA GLS/LIM
Sales Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 02/12/2017 04:11 PM
Albert G. on 02/12/2017
"Great Experience at Patriot Subaru! No need to go anywhere else. "
I couldn't be happier with my new Subaru. My new Forester is absolutely perfect, and this has been the absolute best dealership to work with. We received individual care, time and attention from our team, Bruce Grabert, Adam Arens and Max Meritil.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2.5I L
Review Created: 02/12/2017 02:32 PM
Carolyn M. on 02/12/2017
"no hassle "
Great place to buy a car. Friendly , clean , no hassle.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA 5D CVT
Sales Date: 01/29/2017
Review Created: 02/12/2017 03:55 AM
Patrick F. on 02/11/2017
"Fantastic dealership. Treated us like family. Would never go anywhere else"
All stars. From sales to mangement made us feel like family. Can't say enough good things about. Also had a fantastic class on how to use all of the cars technology
Vehicle: MERCEDES-BEN E350
Review Created: 02/11/2017 01:49 PM
Douglas C. on 02/10/2017
"service at Patriot Subaru"
Prompt, courteous service, with average wait time in comfortable area.
Service Date: 01/26/2017
Review Created: 02/10/2017 07:16 AM
Mary S. on 02/10/2017
"Mixed"
The people are all great. But unfortunately the problem was not resolved- our defrost and AC still have a smell coming from The vents. Also the oil change was $120 - extremely expensive.
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK
Service Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 02/10/2017 05:50 AM
Sherry M. on 02/10/2017
"Excellent service"
Fast, friendly service. Patriot subaru staff is willing to answer any questions you may have in process
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY 2.5
Service Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 02/10/2017 04:59 AM
Maria C. on 02/09/2017
"The BEST"
I was so impressed with the personal and professional customer service
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK PREMI
Sales Date: 01/26/2017
Review Created: 02/09/2017 11:43 AM
Vincent F. on 02/09/2017
"Service"
Had a great experience friendly service and a short wait
Service Date: 01/26/2017
Review Created: 02/09/2017 05:35 AM
Lubelczyk;Rebecca on 02/08/2017
"Numbers don't make sense"
A few months ago, my low oil light comes on before my car is due for an oil change so when I heard that some models are burning oil, I brought my manual transmission Crosstrek in for a consumption test. When I returned it after driving the required miles, I was told that it was found to be burning the right amount of oil, especially since I had gone 200 miles over the miles I was told to go. I explained that I only went 12 miles over. It turns out that the mileage number had 2 digits transposed, making it look like my mileage was 200 more than I went. I was told my oil consumption was still ok and manual transmissions burn more anyway. Then, last month, the oil change light came on 1800 miles before the next service due. I took it in and they said again, it was within the expected consumption for 5000 miles. I told them to check their math again because I hadn't gone 5000 miles but only 4200, which they confirmed and authorized another consumption test since the last one was done incorrectly. I haven't gone for it yet because they topped off the oil and I will do it when my next oil change is actually due. I hope that we do the math right this next time because I do smell a burning element on the passenger side foot area every once in a while.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTR
Service Date: 01/10/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017 02:52 PM
Glen R. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 02/15/2017

Hi Rebecca,

We spoke on the phone, and again I apologize for the math error at your last visit.  Rest assured, we will check you oil consumption rate very carefully at your next visit and move forward with a repair if the consumption rate is excessive.  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Regards,
Glen

Leslie H. on 02/08/2017
"My 4th Subaru"
This dealership is by far the best I have dealt with, the car is wonderful anyway but this group makes everything else simple.
My salesperson David Sacco is great--it explained the Eyesight so well--I even trust it now!
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.5I LI
Sales Date: 01/25/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017 10:47 AM
Brian D. on 02/08/2017
"thanks, good service"
one headlight bulb needed relacement
fast friendly service
Service Date: 01/25/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017 08:16 AM
Cynthia M. on 02/08/2017
"Customer Service is definitely a priority"
Patriot Subaru makes it easy to get service done. While you wait, you have options to make yourself comfortable--the quiet room or the regular waiting room. While I was there, I was able to get a lot of work done. The WiFi was great!
Service Date: 01/25/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017 06:38 AM
Rob C. on 02/07/2017
"was treated condescendingly, they wasted quite a bit of my time, and solved on of my issues. "
brand new outback. weird rattle coming from behind the horn/airbag in the steering wheel. Came to service to have this addressed. they said indeed this was an issue, and that they could indeed hear it, and a new airbag was ordered. they said they would call when it came in within a few days. No call ever came. I had to call and inquire if it was in before I could make an appointment. I make a second appointment to take it in to have this new airbag put in, take a half day off of work to do so, spend three hours there, they come out and tell me that the new one is making the same noise and so they didn't even put it in. why they didn't check this BEFORE I made an appointment, came in, took a half a day off of work and then sat there for three hours I still don't know. so I am again waiting for them to call me to tell me that the second new airbag has come in. again, I never get a call and have to call myself and inquire about it before I can get a service appointment. I make an appointment, take another half day of work off, come in, sit there for several hours before they finally come out and tell me that not only is the new one doing the exact same thing the others were, but they've now looked at a few other outbacks, and this is an issue that is present in all outbacks. they checked several other vehicles, several other new airbag units all with the same issue, and that there was nothing they could do. when I frankly didn't believe them, and asked if I could see/hear the other outbacks the issue was present in, they said no. convenient. even if they were telling the truth about checking other vehicles, again, why didn't they do this before scheduling three appointments with me, and wasting about a day and a half of my time. I went to a different dealer several days later, test drove an identical 2017 model, issue was not present. so they indeed lied and were evidently happy to piss on my intelligence in the process. I had several other issues I wanted them to address in my BRAND new vehicle, that they also failed to fix under the guise of flimsy excuses of them being normal behavior, which is short for they don't know how to fix it, so instead they are going to claim it's not an issue. awful service. awful people. awful awful awful.
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK TO
Service Date: 01/16/2017
Review Created: 02/07/2017 03:06 PM
Glen R. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 02/15/2017

Hi Rob,

I wanted to take a moment to address your review.  At Patriot Subaru our mission statement is very simple...."To Serve".  "To service our customers, the community, our families and each other."  This is the core of what we do every day.  I am sorry we did not meet your expectations.  When you brought your vehicle in for service, you had several complaints. Two of them have to do with sounds coming from the vehicle, the third concern was a vibration at highway speeds and finally the tires pressures fluctuated erratically.  When you first brought the vehicle in for service, the technician did hear the sound you described, however it was so faint, he had never noticed it before and was not sure if it was present in all like model vehicles, or just yours. The technician replaced the air bag assembly assuming that sound was from a defective air bag assembly.  We have never had anyone else ever mention it, so we wanted to err on the side of caution.   When you called back with the same complaint, we ordered another airbag module.  When you returned for installation, he was no longer able hear any abnormal sounds at all coming from the vehicle. When he examined the airbag assemblies, they both made identical sounds when shaking them vigorously.  Since we were concerned that the vehicle came in making no sounds, and all three airbags had similar characteristics, we did not want to replace the airbag module with the chance that the same sound would be more prevalent with another replacement air bag.  At that point I requested to go for a test drive with you, as I wanted to make sure we properly addressed all four of your concerns and we had only been able to hear the power seat wiring brushing against the seat frame.   I drove with you for over 35 miles in varying conditions.  At that time you agreed we did not hear ANY abnormal sounds coming from the vehicle, there was no shimmy at highway speeds.  We also found all four tires were set to 36 psi.  I did find two inexpensive tire gages in your vehicle and explained that pressure readings can vary from gage to gage and tire pressures will also fluctuate with changes in ambient air temperature.  If you set the tire pressures, and drive the vehicle and the tires heat up, when you recheck the pressures they may show a higher psi. When they cool, they will drop back down.  I explained that this is not a defect, it is simply physics.    You mentioned that you went to another dealer.... I searched the warranty history and found no record of them replacing any parts on your vehicle, which indicates to me that they also found no problems with your vehicle.  I'm sorry you feel we are awful people with awful service, but it's nice to know that another dealer confirmed our findings.  I wish you the best of luck with your vehicle.  If you do decide to return if an issue arises, we would be happy to assist.

Regards,