Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6
Amanda M. on 11/03/2014
"Friendly Right Sized Service"
Friendly staff, clean pleasing facility, no one tried to sell me service I didn't need. Staff took time to answer my numerous questions about what was happening with my vehicle. I will be back.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA 2.
Service Date: 10/20/2014
Review Created: 11/03/2014 07:20 AM

Amanada,
        Its great to hear comments such as yours...Too many times work is recommended that is not necessary to people. We try very hard to prioritize repairs and tell people what is needed now, and in the future so they can plan for any additional costs. Im also thrilled that we could answer any questions that you may have, as always feel free to email or call us if there is anything we can do. Thank you again for the response, we know your time is valuable.

Marilyn A. on 11/01/2014
"great place, comfy atmosphere and personal attention "
Patriot Subaru gives each service customer personal attention. Don't feel like you're a herd of cattle. Atmosphere is comfy and welcoming.
Service Date: 10/18/2014
Review Created: 11/01/2014 05:04 PM

Marilyn,
        Im so excited to see that you were able to get the sense of the personal touch that we try to get accross with each and every customer. Our goal is to build our customer base by treating everyone as a part of the family and to hear your response shows we are moving in the right direction. Thank you so much for the kind response, I cant thank you enough for your time spent servicing your vehicle with us and the time spent on the survey.

Joseph E. on 11/01/2014
"Everyone I met was helpful and Jim KELLY PATIENT and did good job representing dealership."
Dealership was clean and staff displayed family atmosphere.
Service Date: 10/17/2014
Review Created: 11/01/2014 01:23 PM
Margaret M. on 10/30/2014
"Team Patriot"
After 40 plus years of car shopping I have never had a better car experience in my life.Everyone was knowledgeable, happy, and most important "sales tricks free". Never was it mentioned "that this is a one day-sale" or
"this price is non-negotiable, these cars are flying off the lot." I liked the team concept where everyone shares in the commission. This eliminates the hard cut-throat salesperson that has given the car industry a bad name. We love our Subaru Forester and are constantly fighting over who is going to drive. As a person who owns a company I would hire anyone I came into contact with at Patriot Subaru. Special thanks to our sales team starting with Don McEwen, General Manager, Allison LeJeune, sales, John Brodeur, Sales Manager, Michael Odierno, Sales, Sean Griffin, Sales, Erin Leporacci, Sales, Eddi Britanis, Finance. All a part of the team of Adam Arens - Owner.
Review Created: 10/30/2014 07:49 AM
Ron L. on 10/30/2014
"Not ready for prime time. "
When I pulled my car into the bay there was no one there to greet me. There are no signs to say where to go. And when I called the place just to get a price for on some service, I was on hold for about 10 minutes.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza 2.
Service Date: 10/16/2014
Review Created: 10/30/2014 07:15 AM

Ron,
        Id first like to thank you for taking a few moments to fill us in on your experience. In regards to your concerns, we don't have people waiting in the drive as of yet. We will eventually have valet's and porter's in the drive but we haven't reached that point yet. Our advisors are usually first to get right out to the vehicle and I wonder if they were with another customer or what the delay in ackowledging you may have been but I can assure you I will find out. We do have a large lighted sign that states service drive with an arrow, and we had installed a sliding door from the service drive to the desks facing the drive inside to direct any traffic flow. I will definitely look into having a sign made to make customers aware of where to go in the case we still don't have a valet staff and an advisor or two is tied up as I am confident you are not alone in your confusion.
Regarding your service call, had you gotten through to someone in service or just the main receptionist? I only ask as it will help me to determine where the breakdown was, and how we can rectify that. I also provide my cell phone 781-223-1490 if you ever have an issue and need to get service questions answered. Its on me at all times and the only time I do not pick up is if I'm with a customer.
Lastly, Id like to thank you for taking the time to read this response, and your response to the survey. It means alot to get your feedback. I drive 52 miles each way to work here because they allow me to make customers feel appreciated, and the last thing I want to provide is luke warm service. I look forward to speaking with you in the future

Kate K. on 10/30/2014
"the customer service"
The service department is very helpful and has treated me like I should be treated. This is the first dealership that has not given me a hard time about service. I appreciate everyone working with me and not against me.
Service Date: 10/15/2014
Review Created: 10/30/2014 05:06 AM
Carol O. on 10/29/2014
"Padding the bill"
I wanted 4 tires and got the price which i was told was all inclusive. At the bottom of the page was a 90 dollar charge for allignment etc. he said that would only apply if I was having the work done another day. Made me feel like it was a padded charge. I got tires elsewhere for same amount.
Service Date: 10/15/2014
Review Created: 10/29/2014 11:04 AM

Carol,
      Im terribly sorry that you felt that there was a padded charge. I helped you personally so I apologize that I did not do an adequate job of showing you the total price. The price I quoted was all inclusive, including mounting, balancing, and alignment. Some customers choose to not perform the alignment at the same time tires are put on, so I always break the price down into two seperate ways which is what caused the confusion. I know we had also offered you a loaner vehicle to alleviate any wait you may have had. I hope my explanation helped to clarify on my mistake and I look forward to seeing you in for service again in the future.

Monique F. on 10/28/2014
"No hard sell, a comfortable, friendly environment"
I was delighted with my experience at Patriot Subaru! Joe was very helpful and I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to this dealership.
Service Date: 10/09/2014
Review Created: 10/28/2014 12:37 PM

Monique,
        Thank for the response. You were fantastic to talk with, and Im glad you didnt get that feeling of pressure sales that has given our business such a tough name. The fact that you would refer family and friends is something that truly brings a smile to our faces. I look forward to seeing you soon, and thank you again for the amazing response.

Jaclyn B. on 10/28/2014
"My First Trip"
Overall very happy with my experience with this Subaru dealership. Brought my car in for an oil change and found out I needed some fairly major repairs done. Luckily I was still under warranty for most of it, a part that we weren't sure was under warranty they were able to get it approved so I wouldn't have to pay saving me $150. Got my safety recall done and all my repairs done in a reasonable amount of time. They were also nice enough to give me a loaner car for the few days I would be without mine. I'll be coming back to them for everything;probably even the purchase of my next vehicle.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA 2.
Review Created: 10/28/2014 06:14 AM

Jaclyn,
        That is one of the greatest responses we have had. Not only were you happy with our service but you also mentioned that you would purchase a new vehicle from us. This is why we show up to work each and every day here. I am always grateful when a customer is so complimentary and I wanted to thank you again for your time and kind words.

Jessica J. on 10/28/2014
"excellent all around!"
Walking in to patriot I automatically felt comfortable! you could tell that all of the staff enjoyed working together as a team for one common goal..to make the customer happy. Service was speedy without a hassle and they suggested some things I should get done the next time I come in for service. It's so refreshing to a dealership where you don't have to deal with pushy assholes that just look at you with dollar signs. Thanks patriot! I will be back.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY OUT
Review Created: 10/28/2014 05:37 AM

Jessica,
        Im glad we were able to provide a quick service, and prioritize what you need now, and what you need later. Our goal is provide an easy, relaxed atmosphere without the typical sales tactics that have been associated with dealerships. We truly do love working together and we are glad that is something that others can see! Without customers like you, we wouldnt be growing at the rate we currently are, so Id like to extend a personal thank you from our entire service staff.

Peter C. on 10/27/2014
"Very impressive in every way"
I love this dealership I couldnt imagine going anyplace else.
Vehicle: SUBARU LGCY OTBK
Service Date: 10/13/2014
Review Created: 10/27/2014 05:26 AM

Peter,
       I only have one thing to say "THANK YOU!"

David P. on 10/27/2014
"Service"
Everything was great in and out in less than 1 hour
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY OUT
Service Date: 10/13/2014
Review Created: 10/27/2014 05:07 AM

David,
          Thank you for the response. We are very aware of time constraints and are working very hard to even cut our service time down further. Im glad the service went well, and thank you for the time you spent to let us know.

Saujanya P. on 10/25/2014
"Very helpful Sales and service staff"
Gave me exactly what I wanted.
Their reminder service is great and also the follow up after purchase and service was excellent !
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA LI
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTR
Review Created: 10/25/2014 08:57 AM
Robin M. on 10/25/2014
"Incredible service"
We have 3 subarus in our household and have had all 3 serviced at Patriot Subaru. Each time the service was above and beyond what we expected.
Service Date: 10/11/2014
Review Created: 10/25/2014 05:05 AM

Robin,
        I cant thank you enough for letting us become the facility that services your Subaru family. Your trust, and response to our dealership opening has been truly fantastic and I appreciate your business, your time, and your kind words of praise.

Anthony Z. on 10/25/2014
"Excellent service "
This visit was amazing as always. Very knowledgeable staff. Everyone one was smiling and seemed to be genuinely happy. Best Subaru dealer in the area!
Vehicle: TOYOTA MATRIX S A
Review Created: 10/25/2014 04:27 AM
Maceo J. on 10/24/2014
"Outstanding experience."
The entire experience was outstanding. The service manager, Joe Dio, was personable and explained the work that was done to my vehicle in excellent detail and in a way that made sense. I was impressed as I am not very well versed in automotive repair, especially concerning the modern systems.
I will definitely be returning to have my vehicles serviced here.
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER SR
Service Date: 10/08/2014
Review Created: 10/24/2014 11:25 AM
Tim C. on 10/24/2014
"A+ mind blown"
Fisrt time at patriot subaru and all i have to say is wow and this is where my vehicle will be serviced for now on. i brought my imprezza in for an oil change and found a well done service drive where i was greeted by anthony and joe extreamly friendly and not that fake friendly i get at other plasces but genouin. first time hear i met the tecs and i feel like i can leave my car with theas guys with no problems i will be refering this place to all my fellow subaru owners patriout went above and beyond i got to see and was explained to about a few things with my car thats new to me and i cant say how impressed i am with patriot will be returning for all service and future vehicles thank you patrit subaru.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SILVERADO
Review Created: 10/24/2014 06:40 AM
Richard P. on 10/21/2014
"keep up the good work"
very good, more than expected. very satisfied.
Service Date: 10/07/2014
Review Created: 10/21/2014 01:15 PM
Stephen B. on 10/20/2014
"Patriot Subaru: Sales & Service"
Great sales experience and very attentive first service experience.
Service Date: 10/06/2014