Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6
Sherry A. on 01/10/2017
"Best service"
Always go above and beyond for service
Service Date: 12/27/2016
Review Created: 01/10/2017 06:04 AM
Annmarie H. on 01/10/2017
"Great service"
Great service - got an oil change and will come back again.
Vehicle: SUBARU BRZ 2.0 LI
Service Date: 12/26/2016
Review Created: 01/10/2017 01:52 AM
Jie M. on 01/09/2017
"on time "
service performed on time
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.
Service Date: 12/26/2016
Review Created: 01/09/2017 06:10 PM
Kelley D. on 01/09/2017
"Personal care"
Best place I ever purchased a vehicle
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK PREMI
Sales Date: 12/26/2016
Review Created: 01/09/2017 03:48 PM
Lucille A. on 01/07/2017
"Friendly atmosphere"
Everyone was courteous and helpful which made for a pleasant experience.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2.5I
Sales Date: 12/24/2016
Review Created: 01/07/2017 03:04 PM
Donnell P. on 01/07/2017
"tire mount and balance"
Just needed to have tires mounted and balanced, to replace to horrible OEM tires. They did a good job, and it didn't take long at all. Thank you Chris and Alex...
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY 2.5
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 01/07/2017 11:52 AM
John A. on 01/07/2017
"Very slow and Bad Customer Service "
Came in to report a new car is making lots of noise at the bad-end, affecting the drive of the car on Highway speed. The tire light was also on. They looked and later found the back tire has 2 nails in it. It was established by their sales lady and myself that this light was on before I bought the car and I had asked the services to check and fix the issue. I had also complained about the noise, but it was ignored. Now, the manager, who I spoke to after the front desk person was unable to help, tried to get me to pay for the tire. Before he even came to talk to me, I had waited for a long time. He went to look at the tire, something he should have done before speaking to me, and never came back. The front desk came back to say that they will buy the tire and I will receive a call to come in for installation 4 days after. This is about 10 days after, no calls from them. I then called and I was transferred to Parts and then back to Services before I was scheduled for installation one week ahead. The front desk person Mary needs some training in customer service as well as the manager I met on December 24, 2016 at 10:00 AM. I feel like I was treated like they don't care about my complaints, even though I proved to them that the tire issue was detected before the sale of the car and it was ignored. The stress was very unnecessary and other dealers certainly don't treat customers that way and still expect to be in business.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY 2.5
Service Date: 12/24/2016
Review Created: 01/07/2017 07:11 AM
Tom T. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 01/26/2017

Hi John,

We are sorry you felt you had a bad experience at our dealership.  When you brought the vehicle in for us to look at, the technician did find two nails in the tire.  We perform a thorough inspection of our vehicles before they are sold and it is unusual that these nails would have been overlooked.   That being said, customer service is important to us, which is why the general manager agreed to cover the cost of replacing the tire as a goodwill gesture.  We apologize that the communication process broke down between our parts and service department.  You should have been contacted as soon as the tire came in.  We have addressed our special parts ordering process and have put measures in place to ensure that this does not happen to other customers. We appreciate your feedback, as it helps us improve our processes to better serve our customers.

Regards,
Glen

Joshua L. on 01/07/2017
"Easy in, easy out"
Easy to get inew and out.
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK LIMIT
Sales Date: 12/24/2016
Review Created: 01/07/2017 04:21 AM
Trevor H. on 01/06/2017
"Great Experience "
Marty really listened to me and got things done efficiently
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA 2.0I CV
Sales Date: 12/17/2016
Review Created: 01/06/2017 07:41 PM
Sze Y. on 01/06/2017
"Service, 6000 mile maintanance"
Service Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 01/06/2017 02:17 PM
Paula S. on 01/06/2017
"Best experience I have ever had at a dealership!"
I have never met a better group of people! From the moment I walked in, right up until I drove away in my sons new car, everyone was so friendly and just great all around!
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Sales Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 01/06/2017 05:53 AM
Sara R. on 01/06/2017
"Great customer service!"
Patriot went above and beyond to get me in the car I wanted on my timeline, highly recommend!
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2.5I P
Sales Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 01/06/2017 04:29 AM
Robert G. on 01/06/2017
"2015 Outback drivers door issue"
My drivers side door started sounding like a empty drum when it closes. Although this vehicle is still under the "bumper to bumper" warranty, I was told that this issue was probably cause by someone who's knee or some soft bump (no visible damage) rub up against the door causing the adhesive inside the door to separate. I am 1000% sure this did not happen. I was told that it can't be fixed. I was told to take it up with an auto body shop. Being a Toyota owner for the past 30 years, I was reluctant to purchase anything else. I gave Subaru a try and can safely say I will not be purchasing another Subaru. I am currently in the market to replace this outback with another Toyota. I just don't trust that Subaru will back their product and it seems they want to push the blame on something where they don't have to cover the inadequate design of the door
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.
Service Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 01/06/2017 03:27 AM
Glen R. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 01/06/2017

Hello Robert,

We can certainly understand your frustration, however it should not be with the Subaru product.  Your vehicle is still covered by the bumper to bumper manufacturer's defect warranty.  This warranty covers all defects in workman ship, but it does not cover damage to a vehicle from an outside influence.  As you mentioned at the last service when speaking with the Service Director, the "tinny sound" coming from the driver's door started suddenly after 33,000 miles of driving.  When we removed the door panel, we saw clear signs that something had struck the door.  the sheet metal was bent around the support braces. Our technician attempted to add sound dampening material to reduce the sound, however due to the impact, the correct fix would be to have the door repaired.  This is why we recommended you contact your insurance company and have the vehicle repaired at a body shop.  Subaru is a product that the manufacturer stands behind 100%.  No manufacturer (including Toyota) will cover damage from an outside influence under the manufacturers defect warranty.  We would be happy to recommend a body shop to complete the repairs if that is a direction that you would like to move.  Let us know if there is any other way that we can be of assistance.

Regards,

Glen

Cory S. on 01/05/2017
"Amazing customer service!"
Alex was pleasant and extremely helpful throughout the whole process and the friendly staff there made the wait go by fast while I was there.
Vehicle: SUBARU WRX PREMIU
Service Date: 12/22/2016
Review Created: 01/05/2017 05:40 AM
John G. on 01/05/2017
"The Geysen's"
We enjoyed our experience at patriots Subaru and our sales person Marty was helpful and informative!
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2.5I
Sales Date: 12/22/2016
Review Created: 01/05/2017 03:35 AM
Nicolina C. on 01/04/2017
"Very friendly and professional"
Dave was very helpful and informative. Made the process fun and easy.
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK PREMI
Sales Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 01/04/2017 05:14 AM
Nicole R. on 01/04/2017
"Car part repair "
Staff is always attentive. Thanks!
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 01/04/2017 04:06 AM
Daniel V. on 01/03/2017
"XV repair"
Prompt and courteous service.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTR