Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center

Review for Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center
RYAN H. on 07/22/2015
"They appreciate the little things"
Going to get my car serviced is normally something that I don't look forward to. Traditionally, it's a pretty bad experience - the building is dirty, you spend a lot of time waiting, and the customer service is normally mediocre at best. Paul Campanella's was easily the best experience that I've had while getting my car serviced. They paid attention to details and valued my time as a customer. Every employee that I interacted with was helpful and had a positive attitude. I look forward to using their services again in the future.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 07/20/2015
Review Created: 07/22/2015 07:54 AM
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 07/22/2015

Ryan, thank you so much for sharing your first experience with us! You don't know how much it means to hear that we have made your visit as painless as possible. We take great strides to make sure you and your car have the best service every time. We look forward to servicing your car in the future and are happy to have gained you as a customer!