Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center

Review for Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center
DAN D. on 10/07/2015
"It's all about the service"
I've been a customer of Campanella's since I moved to Wilington 15 years ago. i can't say enough about the quality of service they provide. Moreover the quality of each and every employee I have met and dealt with over the years is just as high. I know many of them by name, including the owner Paul C. He greets me personally anytime he sees me in the shop and has even offered me rides home on occasions when I didn't have a second car available. I'll be honest and say that their prices do run to the higher end for similar services in the area. However, as they say, you get what you pay for. I have never felt cheated and always felt that every extra penny was well worth it for the quality of service provided. I always recommend Campanella's to anyone who asks me for a good car shop in the area. Do yourself a favor and go to Campanella's the next time you are in need of a mechanic. You won't regret it.
Vehicle: Scion tC
Service Date: 10/06/2015
Review Created: 10/07/2015 08:25 PM
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 10/12/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful, detailed reivew. We practice hard to provide a great customer experience. We appreciate your recommendation!