Kaisa T. on 08/26/2016
"Fast and good"
Service was really good. I didn't know what was wrong with my car, but I got the answer in a couple of hours. I got my car back at the same night and price was smaller than they said at the beginning.
Also I got ride to home for free, when I left my car there.
Love it!
Thank you!
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 08/12/2016
Review Created: 08/26/2016 05:33 AM
Thomas N. on 08/12/2016
"Quick service, good communication"
Had about as great an experience with PDR as one can have when your car pops out a ball joint in the steering assembly and wrecks up the CV shaft. Got friendly, quick service, including an email with a detailed breakdown of what they found in the inspection including pictures and clear delineation between things that needed to be fixed to get the car going again, and things they'd recommend to prevent problems down the road. They had to overnight a part, but all in all I was without a car for only about 24 hrs. Highly recommended.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/12/2016 12:08 PM
Morgan A. on 08/03/2016
"Quick service"
very prompt in diagnosing issue with vehicle and in completing necessary repairs.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 07/25/2016
Review Created: 08/03/2016 12:52 PM
Sam F. on 07/31/2016
"First visit- Good impression"
We were referred by Crawford Transmissions. I was impressed with the good customer service when I stopped in to make an appointment and everything following was very positive. They seem to have found the issue with our engine and fixed it at what I believe was a reasonable price. I'm confident we'll be a repeat customer.
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Service Date: 07/29/2016
Review Created: 07/31/2016 08:48 PM
Paula J. on 07/28/2016
"Personable employees. Responsive to questions. Kept me informed."
My first visit to PDR is favorable.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 07/27/2016
Review Created: 07/28/2016 07:11 AM
Dan C. on 07/22/2016
"'94 Trans Am - broken brake lines, found some other issues....."
Extremely thorough !
Vehicle: Pontiac Firebird
Service Date: 07/20/2016
Review Created: 07/22/2016 08:07 AM
Andrea L. on 07/13/2016
"Amazing staff"
I hate taking my car to mechanics because I know nothing about cars and I always feel like I'm being taken advantage of. I found this place by chance and I'm so glad I did. They got my car in right away, when no one else would take it for about 2 weeks. They sent me an email that morning with a diagnostic sheet showing everything they looked at and everything they did. It even included pictures. They even called me right after they sent me the email to go over everything with me. He told me what I was looking at in each picture, explained what they had to do and why. He spent a lot of time educating me and didn't just say this is what was wrong and push me out the door. I love this place and will continue to take my car here for anything. They have made a customer for life.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 06/20/2016
Review Created: 07/13/2016 07:09 AM
Jim S. on 07/11/2016
"great job"
They did exellent job fixed car same day ..price was exactly what they told on phone
Vehicle: Saturn SC1
Service Date: 06/14/2016
Review Created: 07/11/2016 07:10 AM
Betsy H. on 07/08/2016
"Quality service"
Attentive to the needs and thorough in their care of our vehicles. Excellent service.
Vehicle: Nissan 280Z
Service Date: 07/06/2016
Review Created: 07/08/2016 06:39 AM
Celso O. on 07/04/2016
"Entirely satisfied with the service provided"
Serious, trustful and fair auto shop. No complaints or bad remarks at all.
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
Service Date: 06/21/2016
Review Created: 07/04/2016 08:05 PM
Peggy W. on 05/31/2016
"P. Wandersee"
When I have emergencies, these fine people always get me taken care of immediately. They know what they are doing, are professional and fast. I would highly recommend them. Thanks so much guys!
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 05/03/2016
Review Created: 05/31/2016 07:06 AM
Mike D. on 05/16/2016
"Consistent Performance with Attention to Details"
Recently, my wife dropped off her used Saturn Outlook to have it checked out. I was not able to talk with the mechanic, however reviewed his findings that were sent via email/online report. Specifics are important to me and I was impressed with the presentation and level of details. I've patronized PDR Automotive for years and have been met with nothing but professional, detailed service consistently during that time. For 10 years, PDR maintained our work vehicles and continue to provide great service with my family's personal vehicles. I would not hesitate recommending PDR for any automotive needs. Thanks for the years of service!
Vehicle: Saturn Outlook
Service Date: 05/11/2016
Review Created: 05/16/2016 08:22 AM
Hira A. on 05/15/2016
"wonderful experience - professional"
PDR are our mechanic service provider. Always satisfied. professional
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 05/13/2016
Review Created: 05/15/2016 08:42 AM
Josh F. on 04/26/2016
"Customer service experts "
I am always greeted with a smile when I come in the door! Explanation of services is always detailed quite well. Their certified experts are always ready to answer any questions I might have. They also provided me with free shuttle service while my car was being repaired!! A++ shop!!
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 04/26/2016
Review Created: 04/26/2016 08:36 PM
Larry J. on 04/25/2016
"PDR saves the day!"
My car had 4 dashboard warning lights all come on at the same time. My manual advises to pull over when safe to do so and not drive, and to get the car serviced immediately. I was happy that PDR could get me in right away, and give me a ride back to work. I was also impressed with their diagnosis of my problems, in words that I understood.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Review Created: 04/25/2016 09:38 AM
Dawn B. on 04/24/2016
"Must go to"
Know what they are doing, reliable, recommended to anyone who needs work done. Not going to anyone else any more.
Vehicle: Saturn Ion 2
Review Created: 04/24/2016 06:37 AM
Celso O. on 04/22/2016
"Excellent service"
As usual, PDR provided excellent service. Trustful and fair people. No complains at all.
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 04/20/2016 02:42 PM
Len F. on 04/18/2016
"Absolutely Fantastic Service!"
On Sunday April 4th at 4:00 PM my 17 year old son called me to inform me that his van had broken down in I-57 by Rantoul, 120 miles from home. I had Triple AAA know the vehicle to PDR Automotive without any knowledge of the company and/or their service record. After speaking with Josh on that Monday morning, he filled me in on what the issue was and gave me an estimate that was more than fair. I could have easily been taken advantage of, but in retrospect, I believe our service was second to none. Even thought the shop is about a two hour drive from my home, I am actually thinking of using PDR more often. They are worth the drive! Thanks again Josh!
Vehicle: Ford Windstar
Service Date: 04/16/2016
Review Created: 04/18/2016 11:27 AM
Brian S. on 04/13/2016
"Honesty, Respect & Integrity. PDR's got it!"
I've used PDR for about 7 years. I recently serviced my car at the dealership where I purchased my vehicle (oil change and rotate tires). I asked them about the condition of the tires on my car and was told they were fine. When I left, I noticed a new vibration coming from the front left tire. I'd been having a lot of road noise too but didn't think much of it at the time.
For my next service (oil change, rotate tires, and such) I went back to PDR - I wasn't going to trust the dealership again. I asked PDR to check the tires and balance them. It turns out my tires were cupped and down to the wear bars - no point in balancing or rotating worn out tires - so they did only the oil change. They also test drove my car and documented the excessive road noise. I was grateful to receive photos documenting the true condition of my tires - I didn't realize how bad they were.
PDR gave me a few quotes on tires (including cost of alignment) so I could make the right choice for me. This will be the third vehicle I've had PDR put new tires on.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent