Overall Rating 3.5624991/5Overall Rating 3.5624991/5Overall Rating 3.5624991/5rating 3.5624991rating 3.5624991
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875
Latest Review 19 minutes ago
Mark W. on 09/19/2017
"A. Rodgers"
Very happy with the service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 08:11 AM
Ethel D. on 09/19/2017
"The timely manner and friendly service. "
I like the respect l am given when my service agent tales the time to explain the upkeep my car needs each time l take it in.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/19/2017 02:27 AM
Jeff M. on 09/18/2017
"Exceptional Customer Service"
I was greeted in every interaction with a friendly smile and exceptional customer service from my service representative as well as service manager.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Elantra
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 10:01 AM

Michael,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Verified Customer on 09/16/2017
"Efficient Warranty Service"
Have returned to Penske Hyundai for two warranty service needs. They are very friendly and efficient in getting the work done. Chris in Service has helped me both times and he handled my repair needs very well.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 09:15 PM

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Bridgette J. on 09/16/2017
"The genuine care, excitement & great personalities from every employee on the premises from start to finish"
Spectacular service equivalent to that of Disneyland except in car care... Please keep up the impeccable, incredible, impressive Job#1 Customer Service Penske Hyundai!!
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 09:35 AM

Bridgette,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

Verified Customer on 09/15/2017
"Prompt accommodation to get a next day appointment. Hyundai Kearney Mesa couldn't get me in for a week. I will never call them again!"
Great service. Prompt completion of the job. Communication updates were prompt and helpful.
Review Created: 09/15/2017 04:00 PM

Hello,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Verified Customer on 09/15/2017
"Prompt, Professional, Service"
fast and courteous
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/15/2017 11:25 AM

Leonard P. on 09/15/2017
"solid performance, professionalism, and a happy atmosphere"
What I wrote above sums it up. I felt that they treated me like they would want to be treated and that the work was performed in a timely and professional manner.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata

Eileen L., Service and Parts Director at Penske Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Sharon,

Matthew D. on 09/14/2017
"Just my car neeeded"
I come here because it's under warranty
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 09/14/2017 01:38 AM
Eileen L., Service and Parts Director at Penske Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Matthew,
Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to pass your great review for providing you with such great service.

Lisa Q. on 09/13/2017
"..........."
...........
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 09/13/2017 08:10 AM

Lisa,

I appreciate your positive feedback and am thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Patrick L. on 09/13/2017
"great service"
Always great service, friendly people, repairs/maintenance done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 07:54 AM

Patrick,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with them and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

David C. on 09/13/2017
"Quick service "
Friendly personnel
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 07:54 AM

David,

Thank you for your appreciation of our friendly staff! It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Verified Customer on 09/12/2017
"Great!"
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 06:47 PM

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I'll be sure to pass on your praise along to our team.

Robert C. on 09/12/2017
"They try to accomidate as much as possible"
good
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 01:47 PM

Robert,

I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our team's accommodating service! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Peggy R. on 09/12/2017
"I keep bringing my car back to this service area because I like the service. Thank you! :P"
outstanding!
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/12/2017 10:47 AM

Peggy,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank Jaime for providing you with such great service.

Teresa S. on 09/12/2017
"Professional / Knowledgeable / Friendly"
Triple AAA service
Review Created: 09/12/2017 10:09 AM

Teresa,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Steve H. on 09/12/2017
"Thanks for the service"
Very accommodating even without an appointment
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/12/2017 10:06 AM

Steve,

Jules K. on 09/12/2017
"Nice folks to deal wth"
Easy in...Easy out...Always pleasant and accomodating.
Service Date: 09/06/2017