Performance Automotive And Tire Center

FRANK N. on 08/17/2017
"The loaner car"
Everything was great and we are greatfull for the use of the loaner car over night. The only thing I don't understand is why the car was so stinky. Although we do smoke we wouldn't smoke in someone else's car especially if they asked us not to as rental car businesses do. So maybe some car deodorizer might be good and, FYI, the car might need a tuneup. BUT, with that said we are still greatfull for the loan of a car as we only have one car. We are greatfull for your consideration and friendliness.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 09:06 AM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 08/17/2017

Frank, thanks for your feedback.  Sorry for the condition of the loaner car.  Our free loaners are not relatively new vehicles, like a rental car.  They are well maintained older vehicles.  Still though, we do take care to clean them as frequently as we can. Sometimes, though, we get a customer who returns the car in a less than ideal condition, and we don't get a chance to freshen it up  before it's needed again.  We also can get you a great deal on a rental with Enterpise if a newer car is needed. As always, we appreciate your business!

Michelle W. on 08/12/2017
"Oil change"
Oil change is great but the price of the filter and wiper blades were outrageous.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/12/2017 08:46 AM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 08/12/2017

Michelle, I thank you for your feedback, and your business.  I hope you were impressed with our customer service.  As for the prices on filter and wiper blades, our prices include the labor to install them.  We do not break them out with separate labor charges.   We would end up charging more overall if we did it that way, which is what many other shops do.  I hope you will come back and visit us again soon!

Michelle,
Just to be sure, I went and checked the price of Bosch Beam Blades at Auto Zone.  Ours cost less installed than what the parts store charges just for the blades.  So, I'm not quite sure why you have the impression that our prices are too high.  We are not the lowest cost place to get your work done, but considering the quality of the parts we use, I believe we are far from being overpriced.

JESSICA G. on 08/11/2017
"Very personable and timely!"
The service I received was fast and professional. I've never had an appointment run on time with an automotive place and I was expecting the same with this business. They surprised me and I will definitely be coming back for my next service!
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 11:29 AM
Robert P. on 08/10/2017
"WOW!"
So professional, explained everything and did not try to up-sale me anything. Appointment right on time. Great online report of work completed and areas that may need attention. Will definitely use them next time.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Review Created: 08/10/2017 07:39 AM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 08/10/2017

Robert,

Thank you for coming in and giving our brand of service a try.  We look forward to your next visit!

nicole R. on 08/09/2017
"5-star Overall Experience"
Appreciated the non-salesy/no-pressure approach, having my service done when they said it would be done, excellent customer service, email and text of complete diagnostic and unique thank you. Overall first-time experience was both positive and memorable. Will definitely return.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Review Created: 08/09/2017 09:03 PM

Nicole,

I'm glad your first visit exceeded your expectations.  My team and I work hard to ensure a great customer experience with evey visit!  We look forward to your next visit.

CASEY/ZACH R. on 08/09/2017
"Great service"
They always seem to truely care about customers and not only about getting money out of them like a lot of other places
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 06:03 PM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you for the positve feedback.  I got into this business because I like all things automotive, and I like people.  My team and I want to be your long term partner in helping you care for your car properly. We will continue to work hard to earn your trust, and your business.

John M. on 08/09/2017
"Highly Recommend!"
We received great service at this family owned business. The owner is very hands-on and concerned about customer satisfaction. A Groupon brought us there, but the pleasant experience will bring us back.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 04:15 PM

John,

Thanks for coming and checking out Performance Automotive. We are very proud of the service experience we deliver, and I'm happy that you were satisfied.  We look forward to your next visit!

KATHY O. on 08/08/2017
"Courteous and Quick"
I went in for an oil change without an appointment. Luck was on my side and the scheduled customer did not show so they were able to take care of my car's service instead. They treated me courtesy and my car was done in just over an hour. Thank you!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 05:48 AM

Kathy,

Thank you for coming in. We appreciate your busines.  If there is anything we can be doing better, please let me know.  I want to ensure you have a 5 star experience on your next visit!

Thanks!

SCOTT M. on 08/05/2017
"Another great visit with the Boys"
Tony, Bill and Randy always take care of me and my family. Today was no exception. Always a pleasure at Performance.
Vehicle: HUMMER H3
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 08:18 PM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 08/06/2017

Scott,

Always glad to help maintain the fleet!  Thanks for coming in and hanging out Saturday.  I'm glad you liked the Carolina style pulled pork sandwiches too!  You can take the owner out of the south, but you can't take the south out of the owner!  See you when you are ready to tackle the Lincoln!

Sarah W. on 08/04/2017
"Best oil change EVER"
Where do I start?! The shop is clean and inviting. Complimentary soda, water, coffee and snacks are available while you wait. HD TV with Netflix provided my 6 year old son with some entertainment. A profile of the service provided along with service recommended was sent right to my phone along with pictures so I could share them with my husband when I arrived home. At checkout my car was parked at the front door and I was given a small parting gift for bringing my car in today. AWESOME!!
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 08:57 PM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 08/05/2017

Sarah,

Thanks for the effusive praise! We are glad you came in to check out our service.  Recommend us to all your friends and family!

KELLY M. on 08/02/2017
"Everyone working there "
I was lucky when I found Performance Auto! They really care about me, my vehicle, and keeping me as a customer!!
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 04:41 PM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 08/03/2017

Kelly,

Thanks for finding us!  We want to be your partner in caring for your car. We look forward to your next visit!

CHRIS W. on 07/30/2017
"Friendly staff great service "
I've been going to Performance Auto for 12+ years. They keep my vehicles running in great shape
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 09:02 PM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 07/30/2017

Chris,

We love hearing from our long time customers!  Thanks for your trust and your patronage!

EVERT M. on 07/29/2017
"Good service"
Feel like there is true concern regarding the upkeep of my cars.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 12:30 PM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 07/29/2017

Evert,
We take great pride in helping our customers maintain there cars properly.  We work with each customer to help meet their needs, and also work within budget constraints. I hope that new mirror, shocks and filter keep you safely motoring on.  See you next visit!

PETER N. on 07/28/2017
"Happy customer"
Got our SUV back and all is well.
Vehicle: Isuzu Rodeo
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 07:08 PM

Peter, thanks again for your patronage.  We are always here when you need maintenance or service.

RICHARD D. on 07/26/2017
"Outstanding Service"
consistent high quality care for your auto with regular assessments of potential problems as well as immediate needs
Vehicle: INFINITI G37 Coupe
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 05:49 PM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 07/27/2017

Richard, is is a pleasure serving you as always!  Thanks for being a great customer!

ROGER/SAMANTHA K. on 07/25/2017
"Fantastic people, awesome place!"
These guys are fantastic! So glad to see Randy back as well. Always explains in detail even if I don't understand, so the print ou it they always give is very helpful! Have been going here for 10+ years and have never been treated unfairly. Will continue to be a return customer!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 11:09 AM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 07/25/2017

We love hearing all the good feedback.  We are glad Randy is back here too. We appreciate your continued loyalty.

Sandra F. on 07/24/2017
Sandra said this business provided good service and they explained everything.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017
Mark R. on 07/23/2017
Mark said this business had excellent communication, great service and they documented everything. They were very honest.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 09:09 PM
Mary I. on 07/21/2017
Mary said this business met her expectations.
Vehicle: Subaru XV Crosstrek