Performance Plus

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Monica B. on 01/25/2015
"So impressed "
I am here from Orlando visiting and noticed my car was pulling to the left. Wanted to get an alignment so called a chain auto shop. Bad experience so I called PP and talked to Mark. Wow. He was great, fast, fair and honest. Thank you, Mark. Do yourself a favor and call Performance.
Service Date: 01/24/2015
Review Created: 01/25/2015 02:02 AM
MICHAEL K. on 04/11/2014
"your mechanic is not good with electrical testing"
fire your mechanic that test batteries
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 03/29/2014
Review Created: 04/11/2014 06:01 PM
Jeff W. on 03/31/2014
Jeff said the business was very nice and they were quick.
Vehicle: Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 03/27/2014
Review Created: 03/31/2014
Cliff O. on 03/28/2014
Cliff said the staff was down to earth and they took good care of his vehicle's needs.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 03/24/2014
Review Created: 03/28/2014
sandra g. on 03/27/2014
"Auto repair"
Honesty. Quick serves and very professional.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/21/2014
Review Created: 03/27/2014 07:47 AM
Ron M. on 03/25/2014
Ron said the staff at the facility are very courteous and they take the time to explain the work done on the vehicle.
Service Date: 03/22/2014
Review Created: 03/25/2014
chester o. on 03/23/2014
"Great work at a affordable cost"
I've been taking all my cars there to get worked on. Quality work at an affordable price. Not to mention they always have me in and out.
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Service Date: 03/21/2014
Review Created: 03/23/2014 10:51 PM
Damon K. on 03/22/2014
"they do excellent work"
I started my review back in February when I was having problems with my F-250. Since then, they have corrected the problem with the vibration in my new tires. And I thank them for that. I would like to correct my review from February. I was having a hard time understanding why my truck continued to have problems. I realize now, that Performance Plus did all they could to correct the problem. Anyway, I have since taken my work vehicle there to get new tires and an alighnment. I called around and they had the best prices. So, I will continue to bring my vehicles here, because I do believe they know what they are doing. I would definatley recommend bringing your vehicle here.
Service Date: 03/22/2014
Review Created: 03/22/2014 06:57 AM
Steven L. on 03/14/2014
Steven said this business is fantastic. He has heard nothing but good things about the owner and has seen some of the vehicles they have worked on. He said he felt comfortable that this business knows what they are doing. He was very satisfied with what they did for him.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 03/03/2014
Review Created: 03/14/2014
Elaine L. on 03/11/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Honesty and top quality work"
Mark and crew take pride in their work and it shows. Always a pleasure, very efficient and thorough. They love what they do, very positive bunch. Highly recommend.
Service Date: 01/22/2014
Review Created: 03/11/2014 02:58 PM
Joni E. on 03/10/2014
Spoke with Joni's husband. He said they are very honest and they do great quality work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 02/28/2014
Review Created: 03/10/2014
dennis a. on 03/02/2014
"Outstanding Auto Mechanics"
I have been taking all our vehicles to Performance Plus for years. They always do a great job whether it be a small job or complete rebuild.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 02/28/2014
Review Created: 03/02/2014 06:55 AM
Roger T. on 02/27/2014
Roger said they were professional, patient, eager to find out the problem and knowledgeable. They broke it down as to what the problem could be and what it was not.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 02/25/2014
Review Created: 02/27/2014
Albert B. on 02/26/2014
Albert said the experience was perfect. The owner was terrific and the customer service was phenomenal. They did some work on the exhaust and muffler and now the vehicle is making a lot of noise. He is going to drive the vehicle some more to see if the noise goes away.
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Service Date: 02/25/2014
Review Created: 02/26/2014
JAY P. on 02/24/2014
"Reliable Service=Reliable Transportation"
Car was dropped off, and the general inspection indicated that all routine maintenance is up to date, no issues. Only needed an oil change. Great reliable service equals reliable transportation.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 02/22/2014
Review Created: 02/24/2014 09:10 AM
Randall G. on 02/21/2014
Randall said the service was good. There was a bit of confusion with the alignment. They got everything worked out and everything is fine now.
Vehicle: Subaru BRZ
Service Date: 02/10/2014
Review Created: 02/21/2014
Walter S. on 02/21/2014
Walter said he is very happy with the work they performed. He has used the business for over 20 years.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/13/2014
Review Created: 02/21/2014
JAY P. on 02/17/2014
"Honest and Reliable work"
For over 23 years family and friends have been using this auto repair facility. Never an issue or concern.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 02/14/2014
Review Created: 02/16/2014 11:09 AM
damon k. on 02/11/2014
"I was impressed with their work"
Let me start by saying that I have used Performance plus for years. I have had my wifes Lincoln there and my Ford F250. They have always done an excellent job until recently. This past December i purchased 4 new tires for my F250. After driving the vehicle for a week I took it back because there was a vibration around 40 mph. They looked at the truck and said the ball joints were bad and they were causing the issue. They gave me a price of $900 to fix the upper and lower ball joints with an alighnment. I could not justify spending that after getting the 4 new tires. So, I completed the work myself. Upper and lower ball joints, 4 bushing that help support the front suspension and axle, 4 high quality shocks, tire rod front and back. A day and a half of work. I took the vehicle back to them to have the alighnment done and to check the vibration at 40 mph. After working on my truck, they called and said they could not get the truck aligned. Something about a cam or castor being bad. (not sure how they go bad). They also said the vibration in the tires at 40 mph was because the steering gear box needed replaced. So I paid for the 4 wheel alighnment and picked up my truck. The very next day I took it to another shop to have it looked at. They fixed the alighnment in an hour and adjusted the steering gear box to take the slop out of it. They said it did not need to be replaced. I paid for the second alighnment and picked up my truck. Go figure, the truck still has a vibration at 40 mph. I am trying to get them to look at the tires again. Hopefully, I will not have to pay to have them rebalance the tires or do whatever. Also, if they can't fix the problem, the tires have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. I will see about getting different tires for the truck. I will continue this reviews after that. To sum this up, I have had all this work done to my truck and they keep on saying there are other issues when i ask about the tire vibration. Until this point I was very very pleased with their work. Not so much now. You can take this review any way you would like. I am not trying to shut down their business, just want my truck fixed after $1500 in parts and repairs. If I get the vibration out of my truck, I would definately give them more stars.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup