Perris Auto Repair Center

Matthew B. on 06/22/2017
"These guys are the best ... My new shop excellent service"
These guys are the best!!! Service A1
Vehicle: BMW 528i
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 08:56 AM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 06/22/2017

Thats awesome Matthew! We appreciate the opportunity and we will always go above and beyond for you!

CORINA C. on 06/05/2017
"only place we take our vehicles to!"
Found Perris Auto on Google a few years ago and now it' s the only place I trust to work on our cars. These guys are great mechanics but most of all they are honest. I've taken my car to dealership for recalls and they told me I needed work done but when I took it to Perris Auto they checked it and my car was fine. These brothers treat you like family! It's a very welcoming and clean shop!
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017 11:17 AM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 06/05/2017

Thank you Corina! Our family is there for yours whenever you need. Its always great seeing you guys!

Jeanette L. on 05/27/2017
"Very courteous and good service."
My wife's car had to have a new radiator put in. We were from out of town so had it towed to a AAA approved shop and it was Perris Auto Repair Center. We did everything by phone. The explained what needed to be done. It was done on time and when we picked it up the service technician actually had come look under the hood while he explained what had to be done and showed us the new radiator--which in a Volvo XC90 is pretty well hidden. We were lucky to find them.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 05/27/2017 11:18 AM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 05/30/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to show you guys what it is that we do! If there is any questions you are more than welcome to give us a call!

Delisa C. on 05/18/2017
"Perris Auto Repair "
They were very professional explaining everything in full detail, and being a women that is very important! I was very pleased with their service!!!
Vehicle: Saturn SL2
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 08:09 AM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 05/18/2017

Thank you Delisa! We appreciate the opportunity and the amazing review! We will always work hard and take care of your vehicles whenever you need.

Cortez M. on 04/11/2017
"Perris Auto Repair Center"
Very good faciity
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017 10:44 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 04/12/2017

Thank you Cortez! We appreciate the opportunity!

Lisa G. on 04/01/2017
"Excellent service!"
I was very happy with the service and advice I received! I believe you're honest, albeit expensive. I'm also impressed with the text and email documentation, enabling me to study it, and keep it for future reference. So helpful!!! Thank you for your friendly, expert service. I will be Back!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 03/29/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017 12:17 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 04/04/2017

Thank you very much Lisa! It was great talking to you and thank you for letting us prove to you that there is still honest auto repair shops that you can trust.

RUDOLPH S. on 04/01/2017
"Awesome Service"
Have been coming for years. They are always professional, friendly, and honest. Work is always high quality and done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Pontiac GTO
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017 08:15 AM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 04/04/2017

Its been a while since we have seen you but its always good to know that you come to us when your vehicle does need anything!

Marilyn G. on 03/10/2017
"Excellent Service "
I had no waiting time for my appointment. The technician listened to my concerns with my car and addressed them right away. The entire staff was very friendly and efficient and in the end I received a thorough review of the status of my vehicle. I was very pleased with my experience.
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Service Date: 03/09/2017
Review Created: 03/10/2017 03:02 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 03/10/2017

Thank you for the amazing review and the opportunity to take care of your vehicle! These are just a few of the reasons we are the best auto repair shop in Perris, Riverside and Moreno Valley!

Vilma Y. on 03/03/2017
"Service"
Just wanted to say thank you for the awesome service. Went there just for a oil change and you guys checked everything, filled all fluids and recommended the tire rotation & balance, which you did. Drives so much better thanks guys!
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 03/01/2017
Review Created: 03/03/2017 03:49 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 03/06/2017

Thanks for the loyalty Vilma and Billy! Its always good seeing you guys!

ESTEVAN R. on 02/17/2017
" We have confidence, trust and peace of mind. Professsional and friendly and reliable."
Yes, we have had such great experiences, we do not hesitate to recommend this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 02/16/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 03:57 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 02/20/2017

Thank you very much for being amazing clients! You guys are always good to us! Thanks for the review as well!

Gilbert R. on 02/13/2017
"The customer service is second to none. Anthony is very professional and has the experience and knowledge that is required to inform me of ehat my vehicle needs"
This is a very clean and family friendly automotive shop. The service that I was given is the best i have had. I would definitely recommend this shop to friends and family
Vehicle: Chevrolet Colorado
Service Date: 01/18/2017
Review Created: 02/13/2017 09:00 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 02/14/2017

Thank you very much Gilbert! It was a pleasure servicing your vehicle If there is every anything you need you are more than welcome to give us a call or stop on by!

ER S. on 02/01/2017
"Quality at its best! "
Theses brothers are not just mechanics. Think of them as auto
physicians for our vehicles. Man!
you sit there in the waiting room
listen to great jazz. Until the head auto physician ( Anthony ) give you the news whether good or bad.
Jade ( my vehicle ) is in good hands.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 01/30/2017
Review Created: 02/01/2017 05:45 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 02/03/2017

Thank you ER thats we walk the walk and definitely talk the talk! Wehn you want something done the right way, you know who to call!

Lauren A. on 01/30/2017
"Feels like family!"
These folks sure know how to make a customer feel right at home and well taken care of! I will be using them for any and all future needs for my Honda. I'd recommend them to everyone I know!
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 01/30/2017 05:48 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 01/31/2017

Thats right Lauren! We make sure people are comfortable with the services we provide and we like to show the quality of them for sure!

Deion S. on 01/28/2017
"Best service and care!"
You guys are the best! I truly appreciate that great service I receive each time I have brought my car to you. I am confident that you guys will always give me the very best of care. Thank you so very much!
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/28/2017 09:10 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 01/30/2017

Thank you guys very much! We always enjoy taking care of you!

Gregg S. on 01/23/2017
"Thanks for the help"
Everyone was kind, truthful about the needs of our car, and stayed in contact with us during repairs.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 01/23/2017 11:07 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 01/24/2017

Thank you very much Gregg! We work hard to show our clients that we are honest and ethical. We always try and provide the best service and i truly believe we do!

If you are in RIverside, Moreno Valley or Perris and there is anything we can help you with please give us a call, 951-943-2677, check out our website perrisautorepair.com or come on by 5168 western way perris ca 92571

ESTEVAN R. on 12/22/2016
"We are long time satisfied customers"
Reliability that gives us peace of mind.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Caprice
Service Date: 12/20/2016
Review Created: 12/22/2016 05:21 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/22/2016

Thank you very much Steve! You and your wife have been amazing to us!

Joe V. on 12/14/2016
"Great Service"
Staff was very professional, I will bring all my cars to them.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 12/12/2016
Review Created: 12/14/2016 10:56 AM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/14/2016

Thank you Joe! It was a pleasure dealing with you! We appreciate everything that you allowed us to take care of for you and look forward to providing you with amazing service every time!

If there is anything we can help you with and you are in Riverside, Moreno Valley and Perris please give us a call, 951-943-2677, check out our website www.perrisautorepair.com or come on by 5168 western way perris ca 92571

Jesus C. on 12/11/2016
"Service great"
Good place ,service,people
Vehicle: BMW Z3
Service Date: 12/08/2016
Review Created: 12/11/2016 09:45 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/12/2016

Im happy we could fix the problem you were having that no other place was able to figure out! We work really hard at what we do and we appreciate that you trusted us to take on this job!

Respond
Pin

Martin G. on 12/11/2016
"Replace timing !!"
Billing staff very friendly and knowledgeable!! I really liked how they explained all the work preformed on vehicle!
The work was done very efficiently in my. Opinion!!
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 12/09/2016
Review Created: 12/11/2016 10:05 AM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/12/2016

Thanks Mrty! It was a pleasure dealing with you! Never met such an accomplished forrester!

Jeff S. on 12/08/2016
"Pleasant, Knowledgeable and Patient"
Anthony was very patient answering my thousands of questions that I hurled at him. The courtesy inspection is worth its weight in gold. Mario did an awesome job diagnosing issues in my vehicle and even visually demonstrated where the problem was.
Vehicle: Kia Rio
Service Date: 12/08/2016
Review Created: 12/08/2016 09:43 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/09/2016

Perfect review Jeff! Thank you very much! We are always willing to prove to you that we are THE BEST AUTO REPAIR facility in Perris, Riverside and Moreno Valley! We work very hard at what we do and when we get that appreciation, it keeps us motivated.
If there is anything we can help you with please give us a call, 951-943-2677, check out our website www.perrisautorepair.com or come on by 5168 western way perris ca 92571