Perris Auto Repair Center

Richard S. on 09/15/2017
"Passed"
Thrilled the car passed smog
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 11:37 AM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/15/2017

Thanks for the business!

Patricia R. on 09/02/2017
"New customer"
Our experience was very professional and pleasant over all, service lived up to reviews I had read and the three brothers are to be commended for the respectful working relationship they share. I would use again.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 08:10 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/13/2017

Thats an amazing review Patricia! Im glad we wre able to take care of your vehicle and answer all your questions!

Mike M. on 08/25/2017
"Honest, hard-working, and will earn your repeat business! A++"
Perris Auto helped make a stressful situation into a manageable one and eased my auto worries with their knowledge and hard work. I'll be bringing my car to their car from now on and I highly recommend people in the area to check them out for both big and small jobs.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 11:09 AM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/25/2017

Thanks Mike, not just for the business but for sharing witht he world the experience you had here at Perris Auto Repair Center!

NABIH R. on 08/22/2017
"Best mechanic shop"
Quick honest and to the point service. Very friendly and professional.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/22/2017 12:06 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/22/2017

Thank you for the kind words!

Michael A. on 08/18/2017
"Customer First"
Perris Auto does everything they can to acomidate the needs of their customers.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 09:41 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/21/2017

Thanks Michael is always good seeing you and your family!

Sean C. on 08/09/2017
"Honesty and integrity"
Sorry this review is so late but my laptop was stolen. I had major work done to my 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 truck around 05/2016 and part of the problem was my fuel pump gave out after 12 years. Perris Auto Repair did a great job and replaced the fuel pump and cleaned up the entire fuel system. I was given a 3-year 36,000-mile warrant on my fuel pump. Well a year later my truck died and it was the same symptoms like in 2016. So, I had my truck towed to Perris Auto Repair. I was dead broke so if there was going to be a charge I was going to have to borrow the money for repair. As we all know the auto repair business is very dishonest and it is hard to find a fair honest shop to take your car. So i was worried that Perris Auto Repair was going to make up some story to get out of not having to honor their warrant to replace my fuel pump. Well after waiting a tough 24 hours they called me and told me that I had a defective fuel pump and there was no charge all the work done was free.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 03:50 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/09/2017

Thanks Sean! We are glad that you had a chance to test our word and build that trust. We will always be honest with any of our clients because it is the right thing to do, the way our father taught us. If there is anything you need let us know!

Deion S. on 08/04/2017
"Best service and care!"
the service I receive from you guys is great. I know that im receiving the highest standard of care...and I'm very pleased with the attention and care you give , not only to my car but to me as a person...thank you so much!
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 09:57 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/07/2017

Thats what our family business is about! Thank you!

Claudia C. on 07/27/2017
"Horrible expensive service "
Horrible. They mess up your car in order to get more money out of you. They do this to women.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 09:29 AM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/27/2017

Ma'am all we did was inspect the cause of your belt coming off and damage to your power steering pulley. Its a good thing we didn't just replace the parts you were asking to have replaced because you would have been in the same situation and THAT is a waste of your money and taking advantage of you. We provided great service and kept in touch throughout the whole process.  Either way we understand that not everyone can appreciate honest, quality work and not everyone can be our customer.

VINCENT H. on 07/24/2017
"Real car guys "
Great service and they really connect to each customer. I've been going here for my business and personal vehicles for some time now and have ever intention of continuing to do so.
Vehicle: Ford GT
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 02:09 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you Vincent! We appreciate the loyalty!

Michael P. on 07/21/2017
"Excellant customer service"
Customer service was great. Kept me up to date on all aspects of the repair.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 08:56 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you very much Micale it was a pleasure! If there is anything you need please let us know!

Vic P. on 07/21/2017
"Parris Automotive "
An honest shop and family run. Highly recommend this place.
Vehicle: Jaguar XJ8
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 04:00 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/24/2017

It was awesome meeting you Vic! We will always be honest with you and we will always treat you with respect. Thank you

KEVIN G. on 07/15/2017
"Excellent "
As usual you guys did a great job helping us with repairing our AC on the Dodge. You are professional and ever ready to help with our automotive issues.
Vehicle: Dodge Intrepid
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 04:42 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for being loyal to us as well Kevin! Its a 2 way street

CHRIS S. on 07/11/2017
"Great service and they make you feel like family. "
The guys at Perris Auto Repair never disappoint. Their prices are extremely competitive and they definitely go above and beyond.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 12:24 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/11/2017

Thank you Chris! We will take care of you guys every time

Luvly W. on 07/04/2017
"Great Customer Service"
The employees were courteous and fast. I went in for a smog check and was out in minutes. No pressure for additional services.
Vehicle: Infiniti QX56
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 07/04/2017 09:51 AM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/05/2017

It was great meeting you Luvly and thank you for the opportunity!

Matthew B. on 06/22/2017
"These guys are the best ... My new shop excellent service"
These guys are the best!!! Service A1
Vehicle: BMW 528i
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 08:56 AM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 06/22/2017

Thats awesome Matthew! We appreciate the opportunity and we will always go above and beyond for you!

CORINA C. on 06/05/2017
"only place we take our vehicles to!"
Found Perris Auto on Google a few years ago and now it' s the only place I trust to work on our cars. These guys are great mechanics but most of all they are honest. I've taken my car to dealership for recalls and they told me I needed work done but when I took it to Perris Auto they checked it and my car was fine. These brothers treat you like family! It's a very welcoming and clean shop!
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017 11:17 AM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 06/05/2017

Thank you Corina! Our family is there for yours whenever you need. Its always great seeing you guys!

Jeanette L. on 05/27/2017
"Very courteous and good service."
My wife's car had to have a new radiator put in. We were from out of town so had it towed to a AAA approved shop and it was Perris Auto Repair Center. We did everything by phone. The explained what needed to be done. It was done on time and when we picked it up the service technician actually had come look under the hood while he explained what had to be done and showed us the new radiator--which in a Volvo XC90 is pretty well hidden. We were lucky to find them.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 05/27/2017 11:18 AM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 05/30/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to show you guys what it is that we do! If there is any questions you are more than welcome to give us a call!

Delisa C. on 05/18/2017
"Perris Auto Repair "
They were very professional explaining everything in full detail, and being a women that is very important! I was very pleased with their service!!!
Vehicle: Saturn SL2
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 08:09 AM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 05/18/2017

Thank you Delisa! We appreciate the opportunity and the amazing review! We will always work hard and take care of your vehicles whenever you need.

Cortez M. on 04/11/2017
"Perris Auto Repair Center"
Very good faciity
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017 10:44 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 04/12/2017

Thank you Cortez! We appreciate the opportunity!

Lisa G. on 04/01/2017
"Excellent service!"
I was very happy with the service and advice I received! I believe you're honest, albeit expensive. I'm also impressed with the text and email documentation, enabling me to study it, and keep it for future reference. So helpful!!! Thank you for your friendly, expert service. I will be Back!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 03/29/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017 12:17 PM
Anthony E., owner at Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 04/04/2017

Thank you very much Lisa! It was great talking to you and thank you for letting us prove to you that there is still honest auto repair shops that you can trust.