Perry Automotive

Reviews (576)

rating 4.7058813rating 4.7058813rating 4.7058813rating 4.7058813rating 4.7058813

Recommend?

Sun closed
13701 McKinley Hwy
Mishawaka, IN 46545
(574) 252-7272
About Perry Automotive is conveniently located in Mishawaka, Indiana. Our shop is staffed with expert technicians who provide quality repair and maintenance service. Call or email us to set up an appointment today.
Latest Reviews for Perry Automotive
ABOVE AND BEYOND
we have been going to perry's over 4 years and john saved me from a lemon i had purchased friday- had a blown head gasket and was very helpful and informative!!! even reduced my charge for the inspection! go here with confidence!!!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 06/29/2015
Review Created: 06/30/2015 08:24 PM
Recommended?
honesty, integrity, and knowledge.
I can't say enough good things about this business. They take the time to explain what you need and give you a price and stick to it. There isn't a better auto shop around. Everyone who works there, from the girls at the counter, to the mechanics,and the owner ,are absolutely exceptional. I can't imagine why one would go anywhere else. Great job, again. Thank you.
Vehicle: Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 06/27/2015
Review Created: 06/28/2015 04:37 AM
Recommended?
Spoke with Sally. She said she likes everybody at the business and they do a good job.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 06/23/2015
Review Created: 06/25/2015
Recommended?
Mike said this business is efficient and their work is excellent.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 06/23/2015
Review Created: 06/25/2015
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Recommended?
there a team and family very glad to have them work on my vehicles
Mr.perry can't comment about today's svc. Please call me when available thanks
Vehicle: GMC Canyon
Service Date: 06/22/2015
Review Created: 06/23/2015 09:22 PM
bob p. in Elkhart, IN on 06/22/2015
Air Conditioning recharge
OUTSTANDING service, friendly and very professional!
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 06/19/2015
Review Created: 06/22/2015 01:31 PM
Recommended?
Josh said they got him through and had everything taken care of.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/16/2015
Review Created: 06/18/2015
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Recommended?
Tony said they did not resolve his problem. He said the air conditioner is running hot and cold still. He said when the vehicle is running it is cold and when it is idling, it is hot. He said they gave him some Freon but it has not helped. He would not recommend them due to this experience.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 06/10/2015
Review Created: 06/12/2015
John P. at Perry Automotive responded on 06/18/2015

After looking into this futher we did not communicate the needs of this customer to our mechanic from the counter very well. We are very Sorry and have made some adjustments with our employees. Also we reached out to Tony to try and make it right.

rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Brakes priced to high
I came in to have my breaks checked and my abs. Brakes work great but the mechanic forgot to check abs.my lights are still on.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Alero
Service Date: 06/03/2015
Review Created: 06/08/2015 05:33 AM
rude, incompetent, and dishonest
went to have a power window switch fixed through my extended warranty on my Honda, I have had to go back and forth 5 times now, due to their incompetent tech.I talked to the owner and he says he stands by their work, I wouldn't stand by it and I'm not going to stand for it. not only have they cost me extra money in gas and other stuff, but I have been without my vehicle for 90% of the last week. they throw on extra charges for shop supplies and hazardous materials. they did not use any shop supplies nor were there any hazardous materials for this job, but they said that everybody gets charged for that no matter what. why should I have to pay for other peoples shop materials and their hazardous materials? I do not recommend this shop not even for an oil change. they are rude, dishonest and will not accept responsibility for their mistakes. will report to BBB and any other avenues available.the only reason they are getting one star is because the website requires at least one star. they get 0 in my book.
Service Date: 05/26/2015
Review Created: 06/05/2015 06:06 AM
rude, incompetent, and dishonest
Service Date: 05/26/2015
Review Created: 06/05/2015 06:05 AM
John P. at Perry Automotive responded on 06/05/2015

This is John Perry usually i am not the person who replies to customer complaints but in this case i am making an exception!This has to be the most unrealistic person i have ever dealt with ! We dropped the ball with Ryan only to try several times to reason and make it right with him , this is why he is mad fees that we have to charge to stay in business and is industry wide and he had to come back for programming of switch and a cable that we did or did not break by the way was for free!!!!   He asked for gas money for coming back talked to 3 different people and apoligized to several times to him kept complaining about nothing!!!!!!!!!!!    Perry Automotive is Where Knowledge meets integrity!!!!!! We are Human and make mistakes but in this case Ryan K was unreasonable  /// i would have give him anything for his satisfaction but Ryan K has to have integrity also!!!!!!!!!!

Recommended?
Lauren said she has been going to this business for years. Every time she goes to them, they do a good job and they do not take advantage of her.
Vehicle: Mercury Mountaineer
Service Date: 05/27/2015
Review Created: 06/05/2015
Recommended?
The service was excellent and speedy.
The people were friendly and expedient. They made sure that all was well with the auto I was about to purchase. Thanks to them I was able to get the vehicle I wanted.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 06/02/2015
Review Created: 06/03/2015 05:07 AM
Oil Cahnge
Fast service! Thank you!!
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 05/21/2015
Review Created: 05/27/2015 12:15 PM
Recommended?
Jeff said he really appreciated all of their help. They do an outstanding job and this is the only business he will let work on his older vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 05/21/2015
Review Created: 05/22/2015
Recommended?
Ryan said everything always is fine and he has no problems.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 05/13/2015
Review Created: 05/15/2015
Recommended?
They are honest and fair
They are honest and fair and they do the job right the first time without telling you it's something that it's not
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 05/12/2015
Review Created: 05/14/2015 10:12 AM
larry h. in Osceola, IN on 05/13/2015
professional, quality and price
They not only do the oil change but will let you know if there is any other problems. Many places don't do that.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 05/05/2015
Review Created: 05/13/2015 02:59 AM
Kevin C. in Granger, IN on 05/13/2015
Kevin said the business did good work at a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 05/02/2015
Review Created: 05/13/2015
Recommended?
Amanda said she had no problems with the business' service.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 05/05/2015
Review Created: 05/08/2015
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message