Perry Automotive

Steve E. on 09/09/2016
"What a gimmick!"
Not honest people at all and John is the worst! He tells you one thing and then something totally different.
Service Date: 07/06/2016
Review Created: 09/09/2016 07:49 PM
Keri P. on 09/02/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Very Courteous and Knowledgeable. Highly recommend."
Everyone at Perry Automotive was kind and courteous. They did the repairs on my car in a timely manner and I wasn't waiting around forever. They brought to my attention things that may need worked on in the near future and even took the time to show me what they were talking about. Very honest people. I trust them to do all my automotive needs. They will conine to get my business.
Service Date: 09/02/2016
Review Created: 09/02/2016 11:57 AM
Cindy S. on 04/12/2016
"Break job estimate "
I recently took my car to have a break job estimate. I knew the repairs would be more than just pads. HOWEVER.. the first estimate I was given was nearly 800.00. Then after some discussion on what needed/had to be done the price started coming down. The upon telling them to just put the car back together & stating a competitor was 372.00, he stated "well I have to pay my employees" . To make a long story short, the price for front brakes & rotors ended up being 302.00. After less than a week the front brakes are now making noise when I turn left. I would never recommend this place to anyone. I feel that they tired to take advantage of me because I am a woman. Not impressed.
Service Date: 04/08/2016
Review Created: 04/12/2016 12:21 PM
david w. on 04/04/2016
"No problems here"
I brought a 1996 ranger in for routine maintenance, and they said there was more then I thought. They showed me the rust problem, and said that 'these' need to be taken care of ASAP, the other rust problems could wait. I had them replace the issues. A few weeks later I was having rattling issues in my wheel. I took it in, and they said they just greased it. 2 days later, I had the same issue and took it back.one of the sons/owner said he'd take it out personally. The guy who worked on it, didn't put the dust cap back on correctly, and he fixed it. Although I've had some issues with their mechanics, the boss has been great and has never charged me for things I don't need, and has always sorted out issues. Mechanics don't always understand what you explain to them. Same as an engineer, we make mistakes for reasons unknown.
Review Created: 04/04/2016 09:35 AM
Melissa B. on 12/11/2015
Melissa said the business was friendly and had her vehicle done at the time they said it would be, it was just easy.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Uplander
Mwaugi M. on 12/11/2015
Mwaugi said when he drove his vehicle home, he did not think it was aligned properly.
Vehicle: Volvo S70
Kelsey L. on 12/11/2015
Kelsey said this business rotated her tires. Since then, she has experienced shaking when driving at a speed of fifty to sixty miles per hour. She is very concerned and said she is not happy considering her vehicle was not doing such thing before her visit with this facility.
Vehicle: Scion xA
Service Date: 11/06/2015
Jennifer R. on 12/10/2015
Jennifer said this business did a good job. She is satisfied with the work done to her vehicles.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 11/05/2015
Review Created: 12/10/2015
Doug B. on 12/02/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Being good on your word"
Not everything is always easy or clean. I got a call from Don & found out he was not aware of issue with springs just falling out & got the rest of the story delivered to me. Thank you for being honorable enough to stand up for when things don't go right. They have taken the honor of fixing another problem at a fair rate with hope of restoring trust. I can reccomend a company that will try to at least do the honorable thing even when things don't go right. Thank you for putting people before profit.
Review Created: 12/02/2015 05:19 AM
Brent C. on 11/19/2015
Brent said the business does a great job.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 11/07/2015
Review Created: 11/19/2015
William R. on 11/09/2015
William said this business got him in and out and did exactly what they promised. Because of this, he had a painless experience.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 11/04/2015
Review Created: 11/09/2015
Larry D. on 11/08/2015
"Attention to problems and potential problems and always the mechanical know how to fix and repair!"
Since bringing my vehicle to Perry's five years ago, I look forward to driving problem free and have recommended many friends and relatives to Perry's.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 11/05/2015
Review Created: 11/08/2015 02:03 PM
Connie P. on 11/06/2015
"Quick and friendly service"
Quick and friendly service
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Review Created: 11/05/2015 05:42 AM
Doug B. on 11/05/2015
"Review of used car"
John asked me to bring any cars we buy to be evaluated, and instead the springs that one was broken, both were taken out then told it would be $900 to be able to drive the car. (Claimed they just fell out, but could not find another story of this ever happening anywhere on the Internet) They also insisted that the temperature website had to replaced, which paid to be done, but temperature light still comes on. Feel very hurt as trusted my family to this family and were never like this in the past.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Review Created: 11/05/2015 03:40 AM
John R. on 11/03/2015
John said the business does really good work. The staff is courteous, knowledgeable and the prices are reasonable.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 11/02/2015
Review Created: 11/03/2015
angela b. on 10/25/2015
"Josh gave us exceptional service when we were there! Also the prices are GREAT!"
I would recommend going to Perry Automotive for your services!
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 10/23/2015
Review Created: 10/25/2015 07:24 AM
Carolyn s. on 10/25/2015
"always good"
Thank you Perry Automotive for the service you provide to my family's vehicles. You are always great and love your recommendations
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 10/23/2015
Review Created: 10/25/2015 01:28 AM
Jan N. on 10/18/2015
Jan said the business does great work and everyone there is just super, especially Kellie. They are very friendly. On her last visit, she had told them she needed her vehicle by the end of the day, but she did not receive it until the next day.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix