Perry's Automotive Sales & Service

Review for Perry's Automotive Sales & Service
DENNIS D. on 09/24/2015
"Happy Customer!! "
My '06 Jeep Wrangler was happy-go-lucky running smooth, and then one dark and dreary night, she stopped! Oh no I exclaimed! I turned the magic key and she cranked & cranked but sadly would not start. I researched, did a simply test and determined it must be the fuel pump. I a diy person wisely concluded I am not doing this one, I am just not . . . I heard of PERRY'S from those tread heads on the radio show "The Car Care Clinic." AAA came to my Jeep in distress, I said, Let's try HANK PERRY's . . . long story short, (drum roll please) Hank confirmed, he replaced the pump and my Jeep is up and running!! Hank even has a very good customer side manner. If next time something mechanically goes wrong and I the do-it-yourselfer person says, no I need an expert . . . I will call Hank Perry at PERRY's AUTOMOTIVE !!!
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler