Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc.

Overall Rating 3.9166667/5Overall Rating 3.9166667/5Overall Rating 3.9166667/5rating 3.9166667rating 3.9166667
Overall Rating 2.4166667/5Overall Rating 2.4166667/5rating 2.4166667rating 2.4166667rating 2.4166667
Review for Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc.
Jill D. ReScore Review on 09/02/2014
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Not professional"
How would you rate a company that claims to perform a service before they get complete approval for a job. The owner calls up, yelling, calling me and my daughter liars. The "claimed alignment" is performed by another company two days later showing the car badly out of alignment. Totally unprofessional.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/04/2014
Review Created: 08/16/2014 06:26 PM

"Unbelievably rude"
When my daughter brought her car in, she said she would need them to fix the brakes and do an alignment. When they called to say it needed $1000 of brake work, she asked for her car back. They wouldn't give it back until she paid for the alignment because they claimed they had done the alignment. Took the car to another shop that performed $68 to fix the brakes and another shop that charged $64 to fix a badly out of alignment car two days after it had supposedly been aligned by Pfefferle. Steve called me and called me and my daughters liars when we said we didn't authorized anything. Most shops will get confirmation on the entire job before they do any work. I will never deal with this shop again.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/04/2014
Review Created: 08/16/2014 06:26 PM
Steve P. at Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 08/18/2014

Hi Jill,

I regret to hear that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. As professionals we did note on your invoice that the car had a tire pull and a right rear caliper sticking; all things that could make the car feel like the alignment is off. The night drop envelope did request an alignment and performing that service did assist in determining the other needs of your vehicle. I can not comment on the other shops repairs but the price given to you was to do a complete repair and not a partial or temporary fix.  As a sign of good faith, I would like to offer you a credit on your account for the alignment we did perform.  Please contact me to take advantage of this offer.  We hope to see you again soon!

Chad Endress 513-829-1900

Steve P. at Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 09/17/2014

I regret to hear that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. As professionals we did note on your invoice that the car had a tire pull and a right rear caliper sticking; all things that could make the car feel like the alignment is off. The night drop envelope did request an alignment and performing that service did assist in determining the other needs of your vehicle. I can not comment on the other shops repairs but the price given to you was to do a complete repair and not a partial or temporary fix. As a sign of good faith, I would like to offer you a credit on your account for the alignment we did perform. Please contact me to take advantage of this offer. We hope to see you again soon!

Chad Endress 513-829-1900