Latest Review about 1 month ago
Review for Firestone
Ophelia T. on 02/07/2014
"My pendable place for the best car care that I have ever known."
I love my Firestone Service Center. I have no worries when ever I go there, because I know by camparison that I will get the very best of service immediately. I there is a waiting period for any reason, it is done in a neat, clean and safe envoriment. If I have to leave my vehicle, I know I will be getting the best of service as soon as posible, without calling and begging for service. My last trade in alotted me to get more money that I paid for it, because of the care and records of the service that I recieved from Firestone. I have papers to prove that. I only go to 7446 Ogontz Ave,becaue it is near by, dependable, and I get the best of service. Thank you Mr. McCloud (Sherman) as I am premitted to call him)and his staff. Sometimes when I have to wait I will take Dunkin Donuts and a Joey of coffee for all of us. Exellecent service, a friendly, clean envoriment and a safe place to be. That's my Firestone.
Vehicle: Chrysler