Phillips Auto Repair

Review for Phillips Auto Repair
S. K. on 10/28/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Avoid if you need immediate service"
I recently visited the shop and needed immediate assistance on my vehicle as I couldn't continue driving it until it was fixed. They told me they couldn't get me in for a few days. I asked for recommendations of another shop. I was then told there aren't very many in the area and they'll all be booked for days too. I was told this by the 2 employees I asked recommendations from. No one would give me a name of another shop, so I borrowed their phone book. Couldn't be farther from the truth. I ended up finding superb service just down the road from them at Premier Auto Services. If you need immediate service, don't waste your time here.
Service Date: 10/26/2015
Review Created: 10/28/2015 05:33 PM
Brian P. at Phillips Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2015

We are glad to hear you go taken care of. We are sorry we could not get you in for immediate repair. We could not under good conscience push back the vehicles who have waited numerous days to get it. Usually reviews are based on performance not willingness to compromise our ethics. Our reputation speaks for itself.