Vincent A. on 06/07/2017
Vincent said he went in on one premise and was told something else. The cost was way too high and he took his vehicle to another facility and got the work done for less than half the cost of this business.
Vehicle: BMW X5
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017
BRITTANY B. on 07/24/2016
"Poor customer service "
I was not contacted with an estimate like I was told I would be. The only phone call I received was letting me know my vehicle was ready for significantly more than I was told at drop off (which was the fee too get it diagnosed). Upon arriving to pick up my vehicle, I questioned why I never received a phone call prior to it being fixed and the man tried to tell me he "asked me if that would be ok to fix it" when he had called, yet in that very conversation he told me my vehicle was ready! No thank you. Will NOT be doing business here or recommending to anyone!
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 07/21/2016
Review Created: 07/24/2016 07:59 AM
Drew N. at Pioneer Automotive responded on 07/24/2016

Customer came in for an a/c check.  Check was performed.  Vehicle needed an evac, vacuum and recharge of the a/c system.  We did this to verify the system would work properly with the correct amount of refrigerant in the system.  Called the customer gave the customer the quote for repairs and the customer approved the repairs.  If they declined, (which they did not) the refrigerant is pulled back out. And the customer is not charged.  Authorization for the repair amount was approved.  Sorry for the confusion.