Platte Woods Precision Auto Care

Review for Platte Woods Precision Auto Care
MIKE B. on 07/17/2016
"Excellent, polite, fair service"
I walked in, was asked if I had been helped immediately, and was being helped with zero wait time. I went in for a service to register my car in Missouri, and requested an ID/OD. April taught me about how the registration works, and called the DMV to double check the service I needed. April was correct that I needed a full inspection which made everything flow perfectly at the DMV. The inspection took about 30 minutes, and then Jeff and I chatted about my car and how I could take car of it. Both April and Jeff were completely polite and happy to help and educate me about my vehicle. There was zero wasted time working with them, and they were completely transparent with me.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla