Platt's Performance Plus Inc.

Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5rating 4.27

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Review for Platt's Performance Plus Inc.
jerry w. on 10/06/2011
Verified badge inactive Verified
"How Lucky Can Some One Be!"
When I moved from NY to Jamesburg I needed a new mechanic. I'm a pretty fussy individual when it comes to my cars and only want the best to service them. A neighbor gave me Platt's number I called and spoke to Ed and he invited me down to discuss the problem I was having with my one in NY could get it fixed! And so I listen to Ed intently as his brain cranked out an amazing diagnosis and how he could easily fix my problem. Moreover, he and his team seem to know everything there is to know about any car, truck or suv whether it was manufactured in the 50's or a modern vehicle filled with all sorts of computer chips and software. Cutting to the chase, Ed's team finished the job as promised and on time and I was astounded at how reasonable the bill padding or These guys are the real deal...true artisans when it comes to automotive issues. And they sprung for a new coffee machine, what could be better than great coffee and honest pros, 'How lucky can someone be!'
Service Date: 09/14/2011