Potala Village

Overall Rating 3.63/5Overall Rating 3.63/5Overall Rating 3.63/5rating 3.63rating 3.63

Linda T. on 08/01/2017
"staff"
Love ling here. Have been consistently impressed with the staff. Dakota is always ready to help with any questions, or concerns. Gary the maintenance guy, is awesome and always quick, friendly, and professional. Love living here!
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 03:04 PM
Maria W. on 01/19/2016
"Apt shopping"
my room mate and I stopping in to have a look around . we are looking to move in April.
Was greeted at the door by Randy(?) very friendly . Erin was very helpful and informative about the building and surrounding area. Common areas were clean .The residents we came across were all friendly . Potala is #1 on our places to move ito
Service Date: 01/19/2016
Review Created: 01/19/2016 11:56 PM
Erin A. at Potala Village responded on 01/21/2016

Hi Maria,

Thank you so much for visiting me the other day. It was a honor to show you around. I'm so glad we are neighbors. I will have to come visit you at the Hampton Inn. We will keep in touch so we can find you the perfect home in the Spring.

Take Care,
Erin

Verified Customer on 10/27/2015
"Could be much worse"
It's Everett what do you expect? Lots of shady types live here, many druggies, a lot of homeless hanging around. It's quiet most of the time, and there are cameras and locks so I do feel safe at least. I definitely wouldn't want to raise a kid here like some are, though. I think management is more focused on the newer "Potala Place." There are a fair amount of empty units and the ones that are filling are going to less and less reputable people, likely because Potala Place is much nicer.
Review Created: 10/27/2015 11:53 AM
Erin A. at Potala Village responded on 10/27/2015

Hi Jack,

Thank you for taking the time to respond, we take everyones comments very seriously. Downtown living can always be challenging with public streets and sidewalks steps from our doors. We do take a lot of pride and necessary measures so our residents feel safe. In addition we do have a controlled access building for added ease and comfort.
Potala Village is currently full with no vacancies. We do send people that are interested in our community to Potala Place since they have availability. Residents like yourself have lived here for awhile and continue to renew their leases. However, if you see anything on the property that needs attention, please let me know.
Take Care,
Erin Atkinson
Community Manager

Verified Customer on 10/26/2015
"Don't move here"
Drug addict neighbors. Dog pee in the elevators, enough said.
Review Created: 10/26/2015 06:21 PM
Erin A. at Potala Village responded on 10/27/2015

I'm so sorry you have experienced a less then pleasureable situation while living here.
We try to take necessary steps regularly to clean the elevators and hallways when pets have an accident. If tou see any other areas that need attention, please let me know.
Take Care
Erin Atkinson
Community Manager

Christopger C. on 09/05/2015
"Great customer service"
I've had some bank issues recently and I called Erin. She was extremely willing to work with me. I can't thank her enough for being so kind and helpful.
Service Date: 09/05/2015
Review Created: 09/05/2015 11:06 AM
Erin A. at Potala Village responded on 09/11/2015

Thank you Chris for the kind words. I'm glad I could help you. Please let me know if I can assist you further with anything else. Take care! Erin

Verified Customer on 08/25/2015
"Nice building but temporary office staff not so good."
The regular office staff does a good job but when she went on leave, the replacement was horrible.
Review Created: 08/25/2015 01:39 PM
Liz at Potala Village responded on 08/25/2015

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it when our residents take the time to voice their concerns. We understand that it is a hard transition when temporary staff are trying to fill in. We are very happy that Erin is back so that she can take care of you as you are accustomed. Once again thank you.

Verified Customer on 07/28/2015
"Annoyed"
The carpets in the hallway and elevator are typically stained and smell from dogs, which you hear howling though out the day. The garage door has been broken for what seems to be weeks and if it's not that, there always seems to be something like an elevator down.
Review Created: 07/28/2015 05:08 AM
Erin A. at Potala Village responded on 07/28/2015

Thank you for your feedback.   Here at Potala Village we are always trying improve and exceed your expectations.  Please give me a call in the office (425) 339-1234 to discuss.

Verified Customer on 07/26/2015
"No common curtesy "
Won't let you know how much your utilities will cost until 2 days before they are due with rent. Gives less than a months' notice before raising rent $50 a month, which basically leaves you with no choice but to relocate. On the bright side huge kitchen and great appliances.
Review Created: 07/26/2015 11:01 PM

Verified Customer on 07/22/2015
"I love my apartment, but...."
....the cleanliness of the common areas (carpeting, etc) and problematic loud neighbors are a big drawback compared to the price I am paying. Quite frankly, I expect a slightly better class of tenant.
Review Created: 07/22/2015 08:26 PM
Liz at Potala Village responded on 07/28/2015

Thank you for your review. At Potala Village we do have a crew that cleans the common areas everyday. If you see an area that needs special attention throughout the day please feel free to contact us at the office and we will make sure to take care of it. If you are experiencing loud noise please let us know so that we can take care of it. We want you to be completely happy here!

Cheryl on 07/20/2015
"Renting in Everett"
Clean and safe, friendly and responsive. But noisy
Review Created: 07/20/2015 06:26 PM
Liz at Potala Village responded on 07/28/2015

At Potala Village we are always looking for ways to make your living experience and enjoyable one. If you do experience loud noise after hours or if it seems excessive during the day please do not hesitate to contact us. Most of the time when we get a hold of the resident, they didn't  realize that they were being so loud and are happy to oblige.

Verified Customer on 07/20/2015
"Good place for a food price."
Worth it
Review Created: 07/20/2015 05:08 PM
Liz at Potala Village responded on 07/28/2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. Here at Potala Village we are always trying to exceed your expectations.

"Needs work"
The building is very nice but its overshadowed by stained carpets on the 4th floor, garbage bags and dog "bags" left outside people's doors. More often than not the elevators smell of animal urine. The parking garage has very narrow spaces and people with very large trucks take up more than one space so that it's hard to find a spot to park in even though you've paid extra for parking. The staff however are great and with the above mentioned comments fixed the apartments would be well worth their price.
Review Created: 07/20/2015 02:56 PM

Jason on 07/20/2015
"Roof top area and Emily in the office"
The roof top lounge area is a very pleasant alternative to my small apartment, and Emily has been more than helpful, she has a bright future. The only complaint is that the bike rack still has not been assembled after a few months of having it here on site awaiting assembly, thankfully I have a second bedroom I can store my two bicycles in!
Review Created: 07/20/2015 01:22 PM
Erin A. at Potala Village responded on 07/28/2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. I proud to say the bike rake is up and ready for use!

Verified Customer on 07/20/2015
"Management is very friendly; love the location"
carpets all different colors throughout building. Smokers smoking right outside entrances. People yelling from their windows at you when you are walking outside.
Review Created: 07/20/2015 12:46 PM
Erin A. at Potala Village responded on 07/28/2015

Thank you for your feedback.   Here at Potala Village we are always trying improve and exceed your expectations.  Please give me a call in the office (425) 339-1234 to discuss your concerns.

"good place to live."
A little cigarette smoke and barking and pee from indoor dogs and some sirens is as bad as it gets here. The staff is great. Apartment is good too.
Review Created: 07/20/2015 11:48 AM

Verified Customer on 07/20/2015
"Great Place!! Awesome People!"
Erin and Bill are really friendly. Emily did a great job leasing. Maintenance is super great!!!
Review Created: 07/20/2015 11:38 AM

Zachary on 07/20/2015
"Staff"
The price is a little high but the staff is very good and capable.
Review Created: 07/20/2015 11:31 AM
Erin A. at Potala Village responded on 07/28/2015

Thank you for your feedback.  Here at Potala Village we are always trying improve and exceed your expectations.

"Apartment security"
I would like more visibility, Homeless people pissing on the building and sleeping in the grass.
Review Created: 07/20/2015 11:30 AM

Shawna on 07/20/2015
"very disappointed with the policy of not smoking isn't being enforced."
When I first moved In I loved it here. Now the few things I have had happen and no explanation of it to me was so unprofessional. From April to about June 30 I had to endure construction. Noise from under my apartment floor. It started every morning at 7 and didn't finish till about 1pm. I was never compensated for this huge inconvenience. My sleep was disrupted my pets were scared and I am now looking to move out. The lack of enforcement of the smoking rules is sad, it's suppose to be a smoke free but if you open your window u smell smoke not fresh air. Then they tried to tell me I can't have an air conditioner.
Review Created: 07/20/2015 11:24 AM

Shawna M. on 01/19/2015
"Beautiful spacious apartment homes."
I recently had the opportunity to look around Everett for a one bedroom, I needed it to be pet friendly, garage for my car and safe since I would be living alone. I will tell you this is the easiest move in I have ever had. From the application process to now being a resident, everything has exceeded my expectations. The other tenants are respectful and the staff here is 100% involved in your needs. They have secured entrance and underground garage parking. Huge floor plans and a rooftop view BBQ all for same price of a one bedroom with no secured entry no covered parking let alone a garage and the deposit at Potala village was $99. I loved in for less than dinner and a movie lol. Love love love it here and so does my jack russell.
Review Created: 01/19/2015 03:14 PM