Precision Auto Repair

Review for Precision Auto Repair
David A. on 01/10/2015
David said he felt like they were going to overcharge him, so he did the work himself. They quoted him $750 to service his vehicle. He purchased the part from his dealership, which was $280. This meant they wanted to charge him around $500 for labor. He paid $110 for the diagnostic, which was fine, but when he asked them to unhook a module because it was draining the battery they told him it would cost him another $110. It would only have taken them 30 seconds to unplug it. For these reasons, he would not recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Category: Service
Service Date: 01/07/2015
Review Created: 01/10/2015
Rob &. at Precision Auto Repair responded on 01/23/2015

David, Thank you for taking the time to review our services. I would like to discuss your concerns futher. I did call you but you have not returned my message. We strive for excellence in our indrustry and when we have a "communication failure" we attempt to correct the concern right away. Based on your review we really need to connect and explain in more detail.