Premier Complete Auto Care

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review over 1 year ago

Chad P. on 11/29/2015
Chad said the owner of this business is excellent and always conducts follow up calls. They provide great customer service, they are knowledgeable and overall a good facility.
Service Date: 11/25/2015
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 11/25/2015
Review Created: 11/27/2015 11:06 AM
Brock B., owner at Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for your business Kandi We appreciate it very much, We hope you had a great thanksgiving

Valued Customer on 11/25/2015
"Outstanding Service"
I have 100% satisfaction whenever I use Premier. Currently I take all my fleet trucks to them as well as my personal truck. Great service at great prices!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 11/23/2015
Review Created: 11/25/2015 06:39 AM
Brock B., owner at Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much , we hope you had a great thanksgiving

A.J. Y. on 11/21/2015
A.J. said they were really great and friendly. He has been there a few times and they did a really good job.
Vehicle: Nissan 350Z
Brock B., owner at Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for your business A.J we appreciate it very much , we hope you had a great thanksgiving

Jonathan R. on 11/21/2015
Jonathan said he was happy with this business, and everything was good.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Brock B., owner at Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for your business Jonathan we appreciate it very much , we hope you had a great thanksgiving

Brooke P. on 11/21/2015
Brooke said he was satisfied with the service at this business.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Brock B., owner at Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for your business Brooke we appreciate it very much , we hope you had a great thanksgiving

Josh G. on 11/20/2015
Josh said this business was awesome.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 11/11/2015
Review Created: 11/20/2015
NICK A. on 11/19/2015
"awesome!"
we have had 2 of our vehicles worked on at Premier and we have been so happy with their service. They are very knowledgeable and seem to be honest with their business dealings. Thank you!
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 11/18/2015
Review Created: 11/19/2015 08:32 AM
Brock B., owner at Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/19/2015

Thank you so much for your reveiw Nick, We appreciate your trusting us with your automotive needs, Have a great Thanksgiving

Devin S. on 11/17/2015
Devin said the employees at this business always do well.
Vehicle: Nissan Titan
Service Date: 11/09/2015
Review Created: 11/17/2015
Corrine T. on 11/16/2015
Corrine said she liked their customer service. They diagnosed correctly and are fast.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 10/27/2015
Review Created: 11/16/2015
Raymond F. on 11/09/2015
Raymond said this was his first time at this business. His vehicle broke down and they took it from there. They did everything he expected.
Vehicle: Suzuki Forenza
Service Date: 11/05/2015
Review Created: 11/09/2015
DOROTHY O. on 11/07/2015
"You will NOT be disappointed!!"
Premier Complete Auto Care was recommended by a friend. Best recommendation ever!! Robert and Brock are very knowledgeable and HONEST!! As a female that is also a single senior, trusting someone that will not take you to the cleaners had been hard to find, until I found Premier. They are very kind and best of all... They explain everything in detail so even I understand. I feel very comfortable taking my vehicle there for repair because I know the awesome service I will always get.
Vehicle: Volvo S40
Service Date: 11/05/2015
Review Created: 11/07/2015 10:20 PM
ALAN B. on 11/01/2015
"You didn't order the spark plug wires you promised"
My first interaction with your company is a great memory you fixed my co2 sensor bung that was not placed properly by Gibson. You had it completed that night when I got off work it was waiting in your secret place thank you for that. This time i had two bad plug wires I wanted to say thanks for what you had done you said the wire would be here Monday I said ok. On Tuesday One week later I called no wires were ordered. So I ordered from summit it got to my home in three days and my truck is running great. I will be ordering a new exhaust system for the corvette full dual and headers in the near future I don't have bending our welding in my shop. I am still building a 1975 restomod corvette stingray. I would like to use a local shop and support your company what can I do to make sure we are communicating successfully.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 10/21/2015
Review Created: 11/01/2015 12:23 PM
Brock B., owner at Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/02/2015

Alan thank you for your Review I apologize about the wires When we had spoke that evening you had wanted a quote for a bunch of other items and i worked that all up for you you had said that you were ready to order them if i could match or beat Summits Pricing so i worked it all up and emailed you over the copy of it I never heard back from you On that and i was just going to order the wires with that order you had mentioned you were not in a hurry so i figured we would kill two birds with one stone i honestly had forgotten about it since i didn't hear back from you , I'm glad you were happy with our first repair for you we didn't get any good review from you on that but we got quite a bad review on this little issue, We take our Reviews very serious i hope you may offer a re-score

BRET M. on 10/27/2015
"1LE 2015 "
I won't go anywhere else. These guys have taken my 2015 1LE Camaro to 729 HP and 600 ft lbs. of torque at the wheels!!!
The car is still daily driver friendly and has been worry free. Trust Premeire. I won't go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 10/05/2015
Review Created: 10/27/2015 08:52 PM
RANDY G. on 10/25/2015
"Great place "
Fast and Are a trustworthy mechanic
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 10/23/2015
Review Created: 10/25/2015 10:51 AM
JARED R. on 10/24/2015
"accommodating, courteous, professional "
Great experience
Service Date: 10/23/2015
Review Created: 10/24/2015 08:17 PM
Ronnie T. on 10/19/2015
Spoke with Ronnie's wife. She said she took the vehicle in for a quote. She did not receive a promotion that was supposed to be added to the final total.
Service Date: 10/15/2015
Review Created: 10/19/2015
Brad S. on 10/18/2015
Brad said he has been going there for a few years. Robert is really pleasant to deal with.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 10/14/2015
Review Created: 10/18/2015
Emily P. on 10/15/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Worst repair shop ever!!"
I wouldn't recommend Premier Auto to anyone. I took my car in a total of 4 different times. I had to keep taking my car back because service wasn't performed as it was supposed to and then other issues would continually pop up as a result of getting work done from them. I spent nearly $3,000 there and my car is worse off after having work done from them then when i brought it in in the first place. It doesn't run the same and there is now a horrible noise in the car when I turn. I had taken it back to them so many times as a result of these issues that weren't resolved or as a result of their service and after taking my car back in for the 4th time I didn't dare take it back anymore to have them continue to make things worse on my vehicle. I deeply regret taking my car into Premier not only for the money spent but for the condition that I got my car back. I would hope that no one else would have to experience what I did before with the time and money spent at this place.
Review Created: 10/15/2015 09:08 AM
Brock B., owner at Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 10/15/2015

Emily I am very sorry for the experience you had here, I know personally i have looked at your car, After we did your head gaskets you had a leak you noticed and that was just residual oil from pulling the torque converter we cleaned it up better after that no problems, you had said there was a noise we could not duplicate the noise I and 2 other techs tried to find you said it was when it was cold and turning right i believe, I believe those were your only complaints, we fixed the one and the noise we could not find , I am more than willing to compensate you if you had  another shop look at it and find something we may have done wrong, We have a great working relationship with your Father and Hate to see you upset over this. Please let us know if we can help you out with this problem , We do take our reputation very seriously , Thank you

Patty H. on 10/12/2015
Patty said this business went above her expectations.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat