Premier Nissan Stevens Creek

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Henry E. on 08/21/2017
"Not so great!"
I took my car in a week ago from today. I was having issues with my steering wheel locking mechanism. Still having problems. First I was told that I needed a diagnostic done. I told them that it was done by some one else that I had codes to help solve the problem all I needed was from them to enter the codes and clear. This would've taken care of everything, they insisted that the diagnostic would take care of everything. I was charged 169 for the diagnostic and said the technologists thought it needed to be rebooted i agreed then i asked how much would my new bill? I was quoted 220 i told them go ahead even though I didn't need. I was called and told my car was ready they couldn't find anything wrong. The very next morning I got in my car tried to start it wouldn't after several times it eventually started by this time I'm a little frustrated. I took my car back to Steven Creek dealership. And told them what happened my was left over the weekend. I get a call Monday I was told the sensor from clutch pedal to the push button was bad. I asked how much I was told the sensor was 30 dollars to have it installed would be 200 dollars. In disbelief 230 they said my car was fixed the first time I picked it up. I took my car into Z car garage and spoke with Rob Fuller. He asked if they were able to fix the problem I told him what was said he shook his head. I can't believe they don't know what they are doing. Rob told me it not a sensor issue. Still waiting to have my car fixed. I will never bring my car back there again. The service people are good the mechanics might need more school. Thanks for not helping with my problem. You did get money from and the issue hasn't been resolved. Hope your satisfied with the lack of customer service.
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 05:42 PM
Don N. on 01/26/2017
"Excellent Service"
The sales person was excellent . Process was very smooth and quick
Service Date: 11/30/2016
Review Created: 01/26/2017 03:06 PM
Javecia H. on 11/09/2016
"LIARS"
First off the liars: Karie Yost (GM), Toan Tran, RJ, Sam, Suzanna, Binh Benny... Each one of these individuals hasn't been helpful or lied to me. Binh sold me a car with a spare key rather than the original key, and the very next day my car would not start, I was told by a different dealership that the reason my car will not start is because I do not have the original key. Newer model cars have a computer chip inside the key that is programmed to the car. The spare key that I was given and lied to and told that it was the original key is the reason that I have to start my car up every morning by pulling on the gear shift before I turn the ignition! That is not how a semi-new 2016 Dodge Dart is suppose to start that has a clean carfax and 1 previous order. It has been 2 months that I've been waiting on spare key and they continously disregard me or lie to me and tell me that they will take care of the matter. Place is full of liars.
Service Date: 09/17/2016
Review Created: 11/09/2016 06:40 PM
Tetsuya M. on 09/09/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Maintenance of GT-R for 18 months"
The maintenance service is ok but they are creating a huge dent on the engine hood... Also, they were trying to return my GT-R without any notice... At that time, I checked my GT-R and found out a huge dent. Unfortunately I can not trust them at all....
Service Date: 09/09/2016
Review Created: 09/09/2016 08:19 PM
Caleb W. on 08/19/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"What a mess. Horrible Customer Service, Lies, and Constant Games. BEWARE"
Review on Premier Nissan Stevens Creek Service Department
Service Advisor: Bruce Craft (5197)
Service Director: Rick Matthews

Poor customer service, terrible communication, and constant "games" being played

Where do I even start? I came in July 9th to have my 2004 350z looked at since I had a rattle on cold starts. This all began when I noticed my engine oil was low. This car has a engine warranty through ATK and engine was replaced here on August 16th, 2016. After coming in I was told I would be charged a "Diagnostic Fee", which makes absolutely no since considering the engine is under warranty. I was told by my service advisor Bruce that "they would not even touch my car if I didn't pay." I regretfully agreed to pay this fee in hopes that I would be reimbursed after they confirmed my warranty.

I came in the following day to pick up my car and was told this noise was normal. Hmmmm, a loud rattle when starting the engine is normal? This is where I knew something was fishy. I paid the Diagnostic Fee and took the car to get a couple other opinions. After calling around and having the car looked at, multiple sources confirmed this was common, but absolutely not normal. I decided to make another appointment to have the engine looked at as surely they made a mistake.

I came in yesterday August 16th at 1:30 pm and was greeted by Bruce. I brought in a list of problems I have noticed (all seemingly engine related), including the original complaint of the engine rattle. He took note of each item and said he wouldn't charge me to look at the engine again since I had already paid before. Wow, how nice of him.... He also took notes of the other concerns I had but said he would have to charge me in order to look at them. What a surprise... I opted to have the original rattle looked at before we discuss the other problems. I was told he would give me a call as soon as he had more info, and I explained I would come pick up the car tomorrow.

Fast forward to today (August 17th), I had heard nothing from him. I decided to give the service department a call at 1:40 pm. I spoke to a lady on the phone who said he was not working today and that he likely gave my work order to another advisor. A couple minutes pass and she tells me that apparently he did not give it to another advisor, that I would need to speak with Rick Matthews who I guess is the head of the service department. She told me he was at lunch and took down my number and said she would have him call as soon as he is back in office.

Two hours pass by and I still have received no call back. I decide to call (3:46pm) and was transferred to his phone where it continued to ring and finally went to voicemail. I left him a voicemail explaining I needed to here back from him as soon as possible. It is currently 5:38 pm and I have not heard back. Talk about a long "lunch".

As you can see I have played much back and forth. I am now without a car for another day, wasted lots of time, and have the headache of trying to get my car back.

I HIGHLY recommend not wasting your time here. Bring your business to Sunnyvale Nissan. Jason Cho is great over there! There prices are better, there staff is trained, and they will bend over backwards to help you.

UPDATE: 8/18/2016

I showed up at Nissan today around 12:30-1 pm. I asked to speak with Rick Matthews who is the director of the service advisors. After waiting about 20 minutes I was greeted by my service advisor Bruce. He took me into Rick's office and Rick asked him to take a seat as well.

I explained how displeased I was and how all I wanted to do was resolve this issue. Rick continually said "no sir" and argued with me. He questioned nearly everything I said. I began to become annoyed, he acted as if he knew everything yet had no proof to support it.

I explained I had called yesterday wanting to pick up my car and left him a message and received no call back. He kept telling me he received no call and arguing with me. I sat there thinking why would I lie about calling and picking up my car. I checked my phone and I had left him a voicemail at 3:46 pm yesterday.

I also asked what they had done the past two days that they had my car and they said they listened to the noise..... Really? You already have confirmed the noise. You were supposed to pull the serial number to start a warranty claim. My bet is the car just sat and they forgot about it. I told them I will be back tomorrow to pick it up.

What I learned in the meeting is that Rick is incredibly rude, arrogant, and a know it all. He had the audacity to tell me that if I have service done and don't pay he will put a lien on my car and then sell it. Sounded like a threat to me. I asked they call ATK now and start a warranty claim since they never did before. I wanted to be there to ensure they would actually do it. Rick claimed he couldn't he had to go pick up his daughter (yet another excuse). He had Bruce do it with me.

Get this- I come in the next day to pick up my car and was called by the "warranty company" shortly after I arrived. I find out my service advisor Bruce had called the wrong company and that they hadn't even found the serial number of my engine. What a mess. Asked for my car back and will be filing a case against them.
Service Date: 08/17/2016
Review Created: 08/19/2016 03:15 PM
Lourdes C. on 02/23/2016
"I waited 15 min. in the car before some one started the paper work"
My appointment was at 1:00 or 1:30 p.m. (I don't remember), but I got there 10 min before that time. I waited for 15 min and nobody came outside. I got out of the car, and then a lady asked me if I had an appointment??? I was there for the regular service. She started the paper work and I mentioned to her that the plastic around the back door of the passenger side was getting off and she noted it in the paper. Also, Ron asked me and I explained to him what the problem was. Ron took my car to the service and told me that it was going to take about one hour. This was half an hour after my appointment. One hour and a half later I went back to Ron asking him what was going on, he went to service to check and came back to me telling me that they had put my car through the car wash by mistake and that it would take a little longer for them to dry it. I was very disappointing, was it was suppose to be my lunch hour, it turned in to 2 and 1/2 and they still not fixed the plastic around the door!
Vehicle: NISSAN VERSA
Service Date: 02/03/2016
Review Created: 02/23/2016 03:23 PM
Joseph A. on 02/17/2016
"THE STAFF, THE LOCATION AND THE SERVICES"
excellent
Vehicle: NISSAN ROGUE
Service Date: 01/27/2016
Review Created: 02/17/2016 11:15 AM
Lillian J T. on 02/17/2016
"Customer Service"
James is always very professional and knowledgeable. The service team is also very efficient.
Service Date: 02/03/2016
Review Created: 02/17/2016 08:43 AM
Lilya R. on 02/16/2016
"No QA"
Questionable quality of work.
Vehicle: NISSAN
Review Created: 02/16/2016 09:07 PM
Virginia R. on 02/16/2016
"Car Servicing"
Stevens Creek Nissan has great customer service, I like when I pull up and quickly greeted and my service guy knows me by name. They get me in and out quickly for my oil changes, I also like the on-line appointments that I can make. It's much easier for me to do my scheduling and the date and time I want.
Vehicle: NISSAN ROGUE
Vehicle: NISSAN SENTRA
Sales Date: 02/01/2016
Review Created: 02/15/2016 11:02 PM
Craig M. on 02/15/2016
"Some service was charged but not preformed"
Though after I brought it to their attention they did refund the charge without question and gave me a free oil change. I asked to have a Tire Rotation done if needed and was promised a car wash and front vacuum. Not only was the Tire Rotation not done, the tires were not inflated to the proper pressure, Also a test on the Battery was not preformed and the excuse of the technician was "Someone borrowed it". Though when I asked about he was able to bring it out and preform the test. I will say that my Service Advisor was very apologetic and made sure that the issues were resolved immediately and processed my refund without me even having to ask. She also came out and checked my oil to make sure it was changed. I will return only because of her wonderful customer service and give Premier Nissan another chance.
Service Date: 02/01/2016
Sales Date: 02/01/2016
Review Created: 02/15/2016 02:25 AM
Lorena M. on 02/14/2016
"Excellent service!"
Premier Nissan Stevens Creek provided excellent service. They fixed the issue with my car in a timely manner, and I received calls during the process that kept me up to date, since parts needed to be ordered and delivered. I was also provided with a loaner car in the meantime, which helped out a lot!
Vehicle: NISSAN MURANO
Review Created: 02/14/2016 11:57 AM
Huan T. on 02/13/2016
"Cheating customer to buy the old car"
I just brought one 2012 leaf. The sales said this old car inspected and replaced new battery. But, after I on the way drove back home, I found out the salesman cheating on me. It is almost dying battery, no SD card on hand, drivable mileage big difference when you drive noted. Full charged battery only could drive around 35 miles. It looks like you brought a big toy car. Air bags light on, tires lights on, warning lights on... I brought this car at 1/30/2016, haven't received my SD card yet. And my car still at Nissan service department waiting for fix.
Vehicle: NISSAN LEAF
Sales Date: 01/30/2016
Review Created: 02/13/2016 10:33 AM
Sandra L. on 02/13/2016
"Friendly, helpful, quick response efficiency, very professional suggestion."
I would like to say thanks to my advisor Karen.
Vehicle: NISSAN QUEST
Review Created: 02/13/2016 10:32 AM
Fernando G. on 02/13/2016
"Poor customer service with 3rd party employees. "
Not the same as the previous owners.
Vehicle: NISSAN FRONTIER
Review Created: 02/13/2016 09:35 AM
Vasuki M. on 02/13/2016
"Service"
Got my nissan serviced two weeks ago and the service engine light turns back after 10 days.
Review Created: 02/13/2016 09:17 AM
Jasmin C. on 02/13/2016
"Good price , great customer service ,and really good financing plans "
Over all satisfied