Gary M. on 04/01/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Worst mechanics in Wasington area"
Told John and Father gas lines were rusted. John replaced a Mass Air Flow Sensor which didn't fix the problem and didn't needed to be changed. Then John told me he cleared the codes,which I could do myself. Went to "Lines to Go" on online and paid for $124 for both lines which are Teflon coated. Had a honest mechanic replace both lines for $180 in Scotch Plains. Puleos in my opinion could care less about the safety and welfare of my family. I basically self diagnosed the cause and now for 2 months have no codes showing!
Service Date: 10/23/2016
Review Created: 04/01/2017 03:20 PM
Gary M. on 11/29/2016
"Had some work done.Was lied to about parts being placed in.Never will go there again"
Had brakes done on 8/25/16. I supplied the rotors and ceramic brakes from Advance Auto Parts with a 2 year warranty on rotors and brakes,Puleo's labor description stated Replaced stripped caliper bolt.Charged me $214.50 to remove a stripped caliper bolt and place rotors and brakes on.Rotors have groves and are not wearing down smoothly after 1000 miles placed on car. Asked 2 mechanics if this is normal,their answer and what I belived NO! I will be replacing rotors and brakes soon,thank you for a S job as my grandpa would say. On 10/19/16 changed air reaction solenoid, John told me would be placing AC DELCO OEM part,charged $300 for part,when I seen the part I asked John if that was AC DELCO, he replied no,it was Dorman,that cost at Advance Auto Parts for $124.Scoped for codes on 10/21/16 P0171 told me needs Mass air flow sensor,charges $93.25 for a 5 minute job,which didnt fix problem. Still have same code P0171.Car ran like garbage after that.Was given disinformation.Never would I go back.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse