MELANIE K. on 07/20/2017
"MY auto shop"
My all around experience was 5 star... Randy and his entire crew of professionals met all of my expectations and treated my BMW as if it were their own. Auto service was thorough and affordable and the Autohaus is immaculately clean and high tech. I left feeling safe in my car, satisfied with the cost and like I had new friends... They are now MY only go to Autohaus.
Vehicle: BMW 323i
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 05:55 AM
ED E. on 07/12/2017
"Very professionally done"
Took my 2003 Porsche 996 to them with a massive power steering leak. Fixed it in a few days (had to order a part) and was returned to me in perfect condition. I have used Randall's several times in the past, and their customer service has improved dramatically, which is frosting on the cake.
Vehicle: Porsche 911
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 05:13 AM
CHRISTINE F. on 07/08/2017
"2012 VW CC"
I would definitely be returning for further needs for mine and my husbands vehicle. Definitely worth the drive from poplarville for friendly and knowledgeable service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen CC
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 08:31 PM
PETE W. on 06/28/2017
"Great Service"
Terrific, expert service, in a friendly atmosphere.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017 07:45 AM
Susan S. on 06/24/2017
Susan said she had a great experience at this business and they did a great job on her vehicle.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017
Negira H. on 06/17/2017
"Servicing my 2011 BMW 328i"
I have never in my life taking a vehicle to a car service dealer as honest, caring, understanding, and willing to help the least fortunate as Mr. Randall's Autohaus. Because as we ALL know that the BMW dealerships don't take mercy out on the poor and needy. Randalls Autohaus has helped me so much in my times of need when it comes to the up keep and servicing of my car. For so many times I have left there crying out to God and thanking him for leading me to Randalls Autohaus. I highly recommend that anyone that's in need of full service for their vehicle immediately stop by there. They are always understanding and willing to help. Pastor Janene Ross Newell.
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017 11:40 AM
V, NGOC L. on 06/05/2017
"Knowledgable, Courtesy,Timely, and Freindly"
I'm good with you guys
Vehicle: BMW 325Ci
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017 11:49 AM
ELON D. on 05/26/2017
"Great Customer Service!!!!!!!!!"
They your first impression is your best and this place nailed it. They made me feel welcome, and it's hard to find that these days. The reps where very polite and willing to ask any questions. I will definitely return!!!
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 08:49 PM
CATHLEEN S. on 05/26/2017
"Repeat Customer"
Good, dependable work from trustworthy, friendly people.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 03:35 AM
MACKY D. on 05/23/2017
"Knowledge and friendly staff"
I like the idea of a time appointment for service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK550
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 03:08 AM
John S. on 05/22/2017
"Completely satisfied!"
I'm a big fan of this place. The peace of mind I get from these thorough professionals is worth every penny. There is a new BMW dealership opening soon in my area but I will continue to have mine serviced here because I just feel they look out for my best interest.
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017 10:51 AM
Matthew S. on 05/22/2017
Matthew said they gave a clear diagnosis and answered all of his questions. They were professional and the quality of work was good. It was a little pricey but everything was really good.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK350
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017
MICHAEL F. on 05/21/2017
"Repair and Maintenance"
Randall treated me as a customer very fairly. As usual with cars sometimes there is another issue to be fix. Ranadall quickly took care of the additional car issues very quickly to prevent me from waiting and having to return with the car....Mike
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/21/2017 07:39 AM
RICHARD G. on 05/19/2017
"Porsche 911"
Very professional operation. Randell's came highly recommend and did not disappoint.
Vehicle: Porsche 911
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017 07:51 PM
Roland T. on 05/17/2017
Roland said this business was timely.
Vehicle: Jaguar XF
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017
DENISE M. on 05/16/2017
"My advice.. stay clear!! "
I called Friday to ask about a noise my ML350 has started making recently and was told it sounded like a ball joint and would likely take 3 hours of service and a new part. I asked about an appointment, the man on the phone obviously thought it was more important to demonstrate his humor than to follow a protocol, he just told me to come in. I arrived Monday without an appointment, not the preferred arrangement and was told that they had no idea how long it might take to look at my car.
I arranged for a pickup from a family member. At 330 in the afternoon I got a call from a male that informed me that his best guess was that the car had a problem with a differential or possibly something else and would require 3 hours to look to SEE IF THAT WAS THE PROBLEM.. at a cost of about $440, then possibly $1500 to repair it. I told him that I was NOT INTERESTED in the repair and arranged transportation back to the shop. When I was told that I owed $115 for the service.. a service to tell me that I needed to PAY 3 hours of labor to find out what the problem was.. I was furious! Women beware!! My perception of this business is.. not favorable. I would NEVER return. The manager or owner came out and made several smart remarks about how he had to operate a business and it took time to put my car on the lift and look at it.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/16/2017 04:12 AM
CHESTER J. on 05/03/2017
"The absolute worst service experience I've ever had!!!"
I really doubt if I have enough character count space to give the details of this experience as they are many so, I will be brief. I have never written a negative review regarding any experience of this type before. Mainly because I have never had an experience like this before. I came to Gulfport MS to visit with my father who is dealing with some very serious medical issues as well as to visit with my best friend who had just had heart surgery the day before. Let me say that I was very happy to find a shop that by appearance and advertisement, specialized in German auto servicing when the AC compressor on my 2009 535xi blew out.
The best part of this experience was the conversations I had with the receptionist at the shop while waiting half the day for Randall to come in to the shop on the day the services were to be performed on my car. She was kind and attentive. My experiences with Randall and Mike the tech were horrible. I was treated very badly by the two of them.
Randall told me that I needed a complete rebuild of my car's cooling system. The estimate came to over $2500.00. After I reviewed the estimate I explained that I believed the prices of the parts he wanted to order were quite steep and that I could not afford it at that time. It just was not a good time for me financially. I explained in every way possible that I just could not afford the price. During many discussions (some kind of heated), I repeatedly requested that they just replace the compressor, the tension pulley and, the belt. That request led to many very uncomfortable discussions between Randall, the tech and, me. I felt as though they were holding my car hostage. Finally, I got my car back with the new compressor and tension pulley and belt.
After I left the shop, I drove to the interstate to go visit my friend. As I attempted to accelerate into traffic, my car's warning bell and service engine light came on and the car went into limp mode! Before I left his shop, Randall did mention that the car's computer may have to reset itself so I drove carefully back to the hotel I stayed in and hoped the car would reset itself. The next day the SE light was gone and I attempted to go visit my friend again. The same thing happened as I attempted to accelerate and the car went into limp mode again. I contacted Randall's shop and I was given the-run-around and they never called me back.
One of my brothers recommended I take the car to an indy he knew. After scanning the car, the indy discovered that the turbos were not engaging due to some kind of leak. This very kind man and myself discovered that Randall's tech had left the main (large) hose that connects to the turbos and, another hose on top of the engine disconnected!!! The indy was kind enough to reconnect the hoses and the engine returned to normal.
Yes, I'm angry and I feel that I was handled horribly at the shop by Randall and his tech. My God, by the end of the experience, the owner and his brother brought some huge ferocious looking dogs into the shop! I really felt threatened by this and I was very happy to get away from all of them (except the very nice receptionist). Again, this was the worst automotive service experience I have ever had!!!
Vehicle: BMW 535xi
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 05/03/2017 08:36 PM
Randall F., Owner at Randalls Autohaus responded on 05/05/2017

. No good deed goes unpunished

DAVID F. on 04/24/2017
"Review of fuel problems"
We walked in, you never saw us before, We had general, not well defined problem, you did a diagnosis for us, fixed likely problems. We drove home without any issues

Thanks
Dave Funk
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 12:20 PM
Pat C. on 04/22/2017
Pat said the business was right on time and he was very satisfied. They were punctual and efficient.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz S430
Service Date: 03/27/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017
Otto L. on 04/21/2017
Otto said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E420