MACKY D. on 05/23/2017
"Knowledge and friendly staff"
I like the idea of a time appointment for service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK550
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 03:08 AM
John S. on 05/22/2017
"Completely satisfied!"
I'm a big fan of this place. The peace of mind I get from these thorough professionals is worth every penny. There is a new BMW dealership opening soon in my area but I will continue to have mine serviced here because I just feel they look out for my best interest.
Vehicle: BMW 328i
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017 10:51 AM
Matthew S. on 05/22/2017
Matthew said they gave a clear diagnosis and answered all of his questions. They were professional and the quality of work was good. It was a little pricey but everything was really good.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK350
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017
MICHAEL F. on 05/21/2017
"Repair and Maintenance"
Randall treated me as a customer very fairly. As usual with cars sometimes there is another issue to be fix. Ranadall quickly took care of the additional car issues very quickly to prevent me from waiting and having to return with the car....Mike
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/21/2017 07:39 AM
RICHARD G. on 05/19/2017
"Porsche 911"
Very professional operation. Randell's came highly recommend and did not disappoint.
Vehicle: Porsche 911
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017 07:51 PM
Roland T. on 05/17/2017
Roland said this business was timely.
Vehicle: Jaguar XF
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017
CHESTER J. on 05/03/2017
"The absolute worst service experience I've ever had!!!"
I really doubt if I have enough character count space to give the details of this experience as they are many so, I will be brief. I have never written a negative review regarding any experience of this type before. Mainly because I have never had an experience like this before. I came to Gulfport MS to visit with my father who is dealing with some very serious medical issues as well as to visit with my best friend who had just had heart surgery the day before. Let me say that I was very happy to find a shop that by appearance and advertisement, specialized in German auto servicing when the AC compressor on my 2009 535xi blew out.
The best part of this experience was the conversations I had with the receptionist at the shop while waiting half the day for Randall to come in to the shop on the day the services were to be performed on my car. She was kind and attentive. My experiences with Randall and Mike the tech were horrible. I was treated very badly by the two of them.
Randall told me that I needed a complete rebuild of my car's cooling system. The estimate came to over $2500.00. After I reviewed the estimate I explained that I believed the prices of the parts he wanted to order were quite steep and that I could not afford it at that time. It just was not a good time for me financially. I explained in every way possible that I just could not afford the price. During many discussions (some kind of heated), I repeatedly requested that they just replace the compressor, the tension pulley and, the belt. That request led to many very uncomfortable discussions between Randall, the tech and, me. I felt as though they were holding my car hostage. Finally, I got my car back with the new compressor and tension pulley and belt.
After I left the shop, I drove to the interstate to go visit my friend. As I attempted to accelerate into traffic, my car's warning bell and service engine light came on and the car went into limp mode! Before I left his shop, Randall did mention that the car's computer may have to reset itself so I drove carefully back to the hotel I stayed in and hoped the car would reset itself. The next day the SE light was gone and I attempted to go visit my friend again. The same thing happened as I attempted to accelerate and the car went into limp mode again. I contacted Randall's shop and I was given the-run-around and they never called me back.
One of my brothers recommended I take the car to an indy he knew. After scanning the car, the indy discovered that the turbos were not engaging due to some kind of leak. This very kind man and myself discovered that Randall's tech had left the main (large) hose that connects to the turbos and, another hose on top of the engine disconnected!!! The indy was kind enough to reconnect the hoses and the engine returned to normal.
Yes, I'm angry and I feel that I was handled horribly at the shop by Randall and his tech. My God, by the end of the experience, the owner and his brother brought some huge ferocious looking dogs into the shop! I really felt threatened by this and I was very happy to get away from all of them (except the very nice receptionist). Again, this was the worst automotive service experience I have ever had!!!
Vehicle: BMW 535xi
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 05/03/2017 08:36 PM
Randall F., Owner at Randalls Autohaus responded on 05/05/2017

. No good deed goes unpunished

DAVID F. on 04/24/2017
"Review of fuel problems"
We walked in, you never saw us before, We had general, not well defined problem, you did a diagnosis for us, fixed likely problems. We drove home without any issues

Thanks
Dave Funk
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 12:20 PM
Pat C. on 04/22/2017
Pat said the business was right on time and he was very satisfied. They were punctual and efficient.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz S430
Service Date: 03/27/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017
Otto L. on 04/21/2017
Otto said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E420
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017
James H. on 04/19/2017
James said he was pleased with the service and he appreciated the loaner vehicle very much.
Vehicle: Porsche 911
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017
Richard R. on 04/19/2017
Richard said he has been using this business for a number of years and he always receives outstanding service. The people at this facility are very pleasant and he enjoys going there.
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017
Michael B. on 04/11/2017
Michael said he is happy with his service from the business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017
Eduargdo R. on 04/11/2017
Eduargdo said this business did not complete the compression test he requested for his vehicle.
Vehicle: BMW 525i
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017
JOE W. on 04/08/2017
"professional, thorough, attention to detail, exceeded expectations, immediate attention"
Best service I ever had anywhere at a new car dealer or repair shop on any of my European, or American, autos
Vehicle: BMW 330Ci
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/08/2017 04:54 AM
TRACY E. on 04/08/2017
"Great place with Great people"
We don't have to take our cars to the "dealership". I so prefer the environment of Randalls Authaus. Very honest group of people!
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/08/2017 03:26 AM
LYNDA M. on 04/05/2017
"Excellent Service"
I drive 90 miles from my home to have the people at Randalls Autohaus service my car. They are always dependable, know their cars, and take excellent care of me. I will continue to make them my only auto servicer.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E320
Service Date: 04/03/2017
Review Created: 04/05/2017 02:39 PM
MARTHA S. on 04/02/2017
"Feedback, 2013 Mini Cooper Service"
One of the few businesses still around that actually do the work at or very near the appointed time..... I've only had good experiences since I started using Randalls Autohaus.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/02/2017 07:51 PM
Meredith S. on 03/26/2017
"Thank you!"
I appreciate the folks at Randall's Authaus. They provide a fine service with great customer service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 03/24/2017
Review Created: 03/26/2017 11:24 AM
Steven W. on 03/26/2017
"Personable folks"
They listen to the customer, and repair what's needed then explain repairs. Keep you in the know!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz S430