Rays Certified Mechanics

Latest Review about 2 years ago

Rory S. on 08/14/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Fair and honest"
I have a 2010 Acura MDX that I bought on a salvage title. The dealership would not guarantee the work that they would do to the car. Ray does. I have taken my car to them for various services over the last year. They are honest and David is one of their best mechanics. They have over-quoted and undercharged me more than once. They will show you things on your car that other shops would ignore until it is broken. They are fair and professional. I have read the negative ratings and I wonder if we are taking our cars to the same place. I never felt taken advantage of or lied to. They have done additional preventive/ minor things to my car that they noticed while fixing it. They did the repairs without adding it to the bill. They were more concerned with my safety. They are not "fly by night" backyard mechanics. They are what their name states.
Service Date: 06/17/2015
Review Created: 08/14/2015 08:58 PM
thomas leland j. on 08/23/2011
"My Hyundi 2000"
I'm a refugee from Automax. Rays Mechanics are proficient and thorough as promised. Suggestions to future service rang true as to my experience with my car. Easy going check-in, estimates, work and check-out. Entire process was excellent. Five Stars from Tom Jackson, Killeen.
Service Date: 08/09/2011