Redhawk Auto Service

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Gary C. on 03/18/2017
Gary said the service provided by this business was not good. He asked for his vehicles filter to be replaced and it was not replaced, yet he was still charged for the service.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius V
Service Date: 03/17/2017
Review Created: 03/18/2017
Marina M. ReScore Review on 11/30/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Marina said everything was a mistake. She apologized for the inconvenience because everything with this business is excellent. It was a big mistake on her part and felt very apologetic. She wanted to make sure everyone knew it was a mistake.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GLK350
Service Date: 11/17/2016
Review Created: 11/25/2016

Marina said her husband called the business. He was told the price of the service would be $115 and it would take 30 minutes to complete. When she arrived at the business, she was told it would be $70 more and it would take two hours. She called her husband to explain what she was told and he asked to speak with a manager. The service manager came to the phone and then he began yelling at her husband. He told him twice, to take his business elsewhere. She said he very rude and it was outrageous. Her mother owns a Mercedes as well and if she was spoken to in that manner, she would be angry. She said a young employee was very helpful and apologetic about the way the service manager spoke with her. She said another employee also apologized for the service manager's behavior. She said another manager called her at home, to apologize but she missed the call. When she returned it, she just got the voicemail. She called back to thank him for his call. She said her experience was terrible but she does not want the service manager to be fired. She suggests that someone talk to him and that maybe he needs a few days off. Since she was told to taker her business elsewhere, she will not be recommending this business for service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GLK350
Service Date: 11/17/2016
Review Created: 11/25/2016
Tom & Donna G. at Redhawk Auto Service responded on 11/28/2016

call marina and talk to her about her visit and she was confused with a different shop and was very happy with are service and very sorry about the confusion

Tom Grady
Owner
Terry P. on 11/12/2016
"Smog Check"
Charged me for my smog check when my truck computer gives a status of unknown.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 11/11/2016
Review Created: 11/12/2016 07:43 AM
Chanthou S. on 10/05/2016
Chanthou said he was very impersonal. He did not care if he stayed or left before he performed services and after the price he quoted. He said he feels like customers are first and are why they are in business. This was his first and last time doing business there.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 09/27/2016
Review Created: 10/05/2016
BRUCE I. on 09/27/2016
"The service that wasn't...."
I've been a customer since you opened. My last visit, I dropped off my SUV for an oil change and was told it would take 1 1/2 hours. When I returned 1 1/2 hours later, nothing had been done. So, I asked for my keys, went to your competition and had it done in 30 minutes.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 09/26/2016
Review Created: 09/27/2016 08:55 PM
Travinsky S. on 09/17/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"HORRIBLE last experience..."
I used to trust this shop until a few weeks ago they flat out lied and were totally unethical about what was going on with my car. Turns out they never diagnosed my vehicle, but came back with an outrageous price $899.00 to fix my driver side window. After calling around to a few other shops and verifying that that was absolutely ridiculous, I decided to take the door panel off myself to inspect. Turns out I did not need $572 worth of parts nor $327 in labor, the door panel itself didn't even need to be removed to see what the actual problem was. Had they actually diagnosed vice guess they could've provided good customer service vice try to rip people off. My master switch which cost $70 brand new was the issue and not my motor, regulator and assembly... These guys are scammers, liars, unprofessional and very unethical.

I also asked for a quote to change spark plugs and wires for the same car, and the price was quoted was outrageous as at $799. I called around Temecula and found that the going rate for my car is $285 for the same work!!! Imagine that!! If you want fair pricing and quality information PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE..
When I went back in to explain that what they told me was a bunch of BS, they started back pedaling.... Nice try in trying to cover butt by not printing what you actually told me over the phone on the invoice because would posted in the review...

Worst experience ever!!!
Review Created: 09/17/2016 12:35 PM
Donald M. on 07/21/2016
Donald said he took an older vehicle into the business for service and the business refused to work on his vehicle because it was too old. The business did not do what he needed. He will not be going back to this business for service.
Vehicle: Mercury Capri
Service Date: 07/18/2016
Review Created: 07/21/2016
WILLIAM G. on 07/16/2016
"Disappointed"
I dropped my truck off for a smog test at 11am. I returned over an hour later and was told it was not ready because someone "forgot" to do it. The service rep was apologetic and the vehicle was smogged in about 15 minutes. I will continue to use your services for the smog test as you are conveniently located; however, I would never use your establishment for any other service. I did not Yelp about the incident as it has never occurred with prior smog tests.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 07/15/2016
Review Created: 07/16/2016 08:37 PM
Ben L. on 07/10/2016
"Paid $130 + to be told Redhawk couldnt repar my vehicle!"
Very disappointed! I paid for diagnostics done on my vehicle, which Redhawk couldn't be exactly sure what the problem, saying they couldnt identify the problem. And what Redhawk thought the problem was, they stated they didnt have the ability to do the repair. I paid $130 to be told that.
Wow!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz R320
Service Date: 07/08/2016
Review Created: 07/10/2016 09:01 PM
Desmond H. on 06/23/2016
"Horrible"
Took my car in for an AC check with a FREE AC check coupon. They performed the check and I came in and they charged me $118 for the AC check even with the coupon. They didn't call me to make sure it was okay before performing the work. What if I didn't have the money to pay for it? Rip off service. I want a refund.
Vehicle: Saturn SC2
Service Date: 06/03/2016
Review Created: 06/23/2016 08:12 PM
LERAE N. on 12/18/2015
"My appt. was at 2 o'clock it took 2 hrs just for a oil change. Had a mailer for service of $25 they charged me $41"
I will not use this place again.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Sonic
Service Date: 12/17/2015
Review Created: 12/18/2015 08:51 PM
Tom & Donna G. at Redhawk Auto Service responded on 01/05/2016

Hello Lerae,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I reviewed your invoice and found that we also charged you for an oil additive. If this was not authorized, please let me know and we can remedy the problem. As far as the wait time, we apolagize for the length of time and will most definitely address this concern.

Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention as this will only make our service better.

Again, I apologize for this incident and I look forward to speaking with you directly.

Sincerely,
Joshua Donnelly, Manager
Redhawk Auto Service

GARETH D. on 10/13/2015
"Disappointed "
I was given one price on the phone and when service was completed price doubled. Very disappointed considering it was our first experience. Won't be coming back
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 10/12/2015
Review Created: 10/13/2015 08:02 PM
DANNY S. on 03/19/2015
"5hr appointment service????!!"
I had a appointment at 9am. I dropped it off asked how long it would be .. They said a couple hours. I find the a really long time to quote someone with a appointment but it was okay.. I had to run errands. I said that's fine.. Just have it done by 12pm to be nice and gave them a extra hour. At 12pm I hadn't got a call to pick my truck up at all. It was 1:15pm till I finally just went in there furious and noticed my truck had barley been pulled in. I even allowed them extra time!!!! They comped my $35 service but honestly that did nothing for me to want to come back....what the heck was everyone doing for 5hrs?!??? If you can't honor a appointment in a ample amount of time then don't take appointments!! A simple oil change with an appointment at 9am.. And it wasn't done till 1:45pm??? That's ridiculous and horrible customer service!!! Not sure I'll use them again. Almost 5hrs with a appointment to do a 30-45min oil change service.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 02/17/2015
Review Created: 03/19/2015 01:15 PM
Bruce S. on 03/16/2015
Bruce said he took in his vehicle to get an estimate on a broken bearing. The estimate was a 1000 dollars to replace it. He took it to another business and they did it for only 300. He would not recommend this business because of this issue.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 03/14/2015
Review Created: 03/16/2015
CARRIE and JOSE A. on 02/17/2015
"Price quotes"
Took it in and was quoted at approximately $600. Took it home and did some work myself, $200 worth. Took it back to finish the job and was charged $611.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 02/09/2015
Review Created: 02/17/2015 02:37 PM
Gail H. on 02/17/2015
Gail said she had to take her vehicle back because the repairs were not performed correctly. She lives quite a distance from the business and they did not fix her brakes correctly the first time. Her brakes stopped working and she was stranded far from the business. Her vehicle is still at the business being repaired. Although there were issues with the repairs, the manager has been very nice to her. The staff is respectful and absolutely outstanding to her.
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 02/10/2015
Review Created: 02/17/2015
JENNIFER L. on 02/15/2015
"4.5 hour oil change "
We made an appointment for 815 am and were told it would take about an hour. It took almost five hours for an oil change. Why make an appointment? Why lie to us and quote an hour? I would not go back, I'd go out of my way to the one on the other side of town.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 02/14/2015
Review Created: 02/15/2015 08:07 PM
Tom & Donna G. at Redhawk Auto Service responded on 03/04/2015

Hi Jennifer and Manuel,
                                    It was good seeing you both back in our shop last week and I'm glad I was able to speak with you in person regarding your last service visit. Again, I apoogize for the lengthy wait and the misunderstanding on our part. We truly value your business and we look forward to taking care of you and your vehicles in the future.

Sincerely,

Nick Rivera
Manager

Michael J. on 01/06/2015
Michael said he specifically asked this business to do a 12 point inspection and oil change, but they only did the oil change. He watched them do the whole service and the 12 point inspection was never completed. He was very disappointed that it was not done, even after he specifically asked them. It is for this reasons he would not recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 01/03/2015
Review Created: 01/06/2015
CARRIE/JOSE A. on 12/16/2014
"friendly"
My Durango is running worse now. After just a few days after it being repaired, and $720 later, the Engine light is back on. Afraid to drive it more than 5 miles from home.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango