Reedley Automotive

Rick B. on 10/07/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Smog check"
Excellent care. Personal and professional. Quick in and out. Had a fuse problem that I didn't know about and they fixed the problem at no extra cost. Went above and beyond the smog check Thanks Bill and Mori.
Service Date: 10/07/2016
Review Created: 10/07/2016 11:04 AM
Myra V. on 10/15/2015
"Professional, friendly, and clean. Usually get an appointment same day or within a day or two depending on service needed."
Kind of pricey for me, however I know I can trust them. They are honest and they do quality work. So I'll keep going back.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 10/07/2015
Review Created: 10/15/2015 08:10 PM
Floyd B. on 10/15/2015
Floyd said he trusts this business and they have good service.
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous
Service Date: 09/29/2015
Review Created: 10/15/2015
Marilynn M. on 10/14/2015
Marilynn said she has been going to this business for years and has never had a bad experience.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service Date: 10/12/2015
Review Created: 10/14/2015
Janice B. on 10/13/2015
"Quick, effortless smog check."
I got an appointment. My car was taken in as soon as I got there with the usual friendly greeting. I sat and waited for 15 minutes, then I was on my way. The price was reasonable and service excellent.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C240
Service Date: 10/12/2015
Review Created: 10/13/2015 09:45 AM
Kelly M. on 10/09/2015
Kelly said this business did a great job.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 10/05/2015
Review Created: 10/09/2015
Mark (638-1777) L. on 09/16/2015
"Honest Service"
My "service due soon" alert changed to "service due now". Reedley Automotive let me know all that was needed, at this time, was an oil change. They did a thorough inspection and also recommended the air filter be changed. Dropped my car off at 1 and got it back at 5. Fast, honest, inexpensive.
Vehicle: Honda CR-Z
Service Date: 09/14/2015
Review Created: 09/16/2015 05:53 AM
Bill & Mari W. at Reedley Automotive responded on 09/17/2015

Thank you Mark for taking the time to evaluate our performance on the services that were done for you. We appreciate it!
Also thanks for letting us take care of your automotive needs :)

Chuck S. on 09/11/2015
"Wonderful Business "
Reedley Automotive is a great place to do business with! Everyone is friendly, professional and accommodating.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Review Created: 09/11/2015 02:35 PM

Hello Chuck :)

Thank you for choosing us for your automotive services, we appreciate the opportunity.
Also thank you for taking the time to evaluate our performance.

Richard M. on 09/11/2015
Richard said the business was very knowledgeable and provided excellent service.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 08/13/2015
Review Created: 09/11/2015
Bill & Mari W. at Reedley Automotive responded on 09/17/2015

Thank you Richard, we appreciate you and are thankful that you have choosen us for your automotive needs :)
Also a BIG thank you for taking the time to evaluate our performance , so important to always know how we're doing in the eyes of our customers.

Luis E. on 09/10/2015
Luis said the business provides good service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Review Created: 09/10/2015
Bill & Mari W. at Reedley Automotive responded on 09/17/2015

Thank you Luis for letting us take care of your automotive services. And for taking the time to evaluate our performance, we appreciate you and your time :)

James G. on 09/10/2015
Spoke with Ruthie. She said this business provided phenomenal service and she has never had a problem with them.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 08/26/2015
Review Created: 09/10/2015

Hello Ruthie :)
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to take care of your automotive services.
And for letting us know how we did performing those services, we appreciate you both so much!

Evelyn A. on 09/09/2015
"Excellent service!"
I expect and get nothing but the best when I go here. Lately , I've been considering moving back to Fresno and then yesterday after I left their shop, I thought , "Oh no, I can't move and leave Reedley Automotive." I live alone and feel perfectly secure in their work and prices.
Vehicle: Acura TL
Review Created: 09/09/2015 11:40 AM

Hi Evelyn,
You are so sweet! We appreciate all the years we've been able to take care of your automotive needs. We are so blessed with all the wonderful people the the Lord has our brought our way, very very thankful.

Marlene I. on 09/05/2015
"Customer service"
Your employees are always courteous, your service is excellent.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 09/03/2015
Review Created: 09/05/2015 06:14 AM
Bill & Mari W. at Reedley Automotive responded on 09/10/2015

Appreciate you and the opportunity to have you as our customer these years!

Frank R. on 09/05/2015
Spoke with Frank's wife. She said this business is easy to work with. They are cooperative and very friendly.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 08/28/2015
Review Created: 09/05/2015

Hi Frank,

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate us, we appreciate your business all these years. We have the best customers. Always good to see you :)

Hirata G. on 09/03/2015
Spoke with Byron. He said this business does a very good job and he is very satisfied with them.
Vehicle: Acura RSX
Service Date: 08/31/2015

Hi Byron,
Appreciate you choosing us for your automotive needs, and thank you for taking the time to evaluate us.

Richard N. on 09/03/2015
Richard said this business always does a really good job.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 08/31/2015
Bill & Mari W. at Reedley Automotive responded on 09/10/2015

We appreciate all the years we've been able to be your automotive shop. Hope all is well your way :)

Thanks again,

Vicky A. on 09/03/2015
Vicky said the business did a good job on her vehicle.
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 09/01/2015

Hi Vicky,

Thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you. And a BIG thank you for taking the time to evaluate us :)

Dale T. on 08/30/2015
"the owners and their employees. very friendly people "
The people who are working there and the owners. They explain the problems and what your options are.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 08/17/2015
Review Created: 08/30/2015 09:26 AM

Hi Dale,
Thanks for all the years you've been our customer,  we appreciate you so much!
And thanks for the evaluation :)

Randy W. on 08/24/2015
Randy said this business had good service.
Vehicle: Ford Bronco
Service Date: 07/24/2015
Review Created: 08/24/2015
Bill & Mari W. at Reedley Automotive responded on 08/26/2015

Hi Randy,

Thanks for taking the time to evaluate us, always good to see you.

George H. on 08/18/2015
George said this business was good, they treated him well and he was satisfied with the work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 08/14/2015
Review Created: 08/18/2015
Bill & Mari W. at Reedley Automotive responded on 08/20/2015

We appreciate you choosing us for your automotive needs. Also a BIG thank you for taking time out to grade us on our service.