FLINT S. on 08/10/2017
"wonderful"
We came in late. We are from out of state and they really went above and beyond to help us get back on the road. Great guys, caring, polite and good mechanics. They saved the day (and more) for us.
Vehicle: Ford E450 Super Duty
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 03:50 PM
LORRETTE W. on 08/09/2017
"so good to find you again service that i can trust"
fast, honest, a single woman that has no knowledge about how cars work can trust john at reeds auto
Vehicle: INFINITI G35 Coupe
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 09:47 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you for the kinds words, Lorrette. We are always here to help you out.

CHRIS B. on 08/02/2017
"Fast and friendly service"
My car was repaired quickly and for a reasonable price. Communication was great through the entire process.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 10:55 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 08/09/2017

It was our pleasure to have met you and help you out. Thank you Chris.

CRAIG L. on 08/01/2017
"Top shelf service"
Theyre not out to sell u uneeded service and parts 2x over the norm... and they dont automatically rotate ur tires when u dont even ask for it like firestone does
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 09:12 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 08/02/2017

Hi Craig, Thank you for the kind words. We are always here to help you out, have a great rest of your day.

Tylers A. on 07/31/2017
Spoke with Dave. He said they do good work.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 08/09/2017

It always are great time serving you guys.

Ethan C. on 07/29/2017
Ethan said the service was good and everything was fine.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017

Thank you Ethan.

Scott H. on 07/28/2017
Scott said the mechanics were trustworthy and honest. When he has a great mechanics, he will stay with them, and not go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 07/31/2017

Thank you, Scott.

EMILY L. on 07/26/2017
"Honest, fast work"
I brought my car in having been told the problem was the catalytic converter & O2 sensor. Reed's told me it was actually a coil in one of my cylinders. They were honest with me on what needed to be fixed, unlike the dealership, and this saved me over $1000! I couldn't be more grateful for honest and knowledgeable mechanics who want to see your car running rather than get as much money from you as possible. Every employee I encountered was so kind, and the work was done so quickly. My car was ready to pick up the same day they started working on it. I would highly recommend Reed's to everyone I know!
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 08:45 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 07/26/2017

Thanks Emily, Glad we were able to save you money and get the vehicle repaired correctly. Have a great rest of your day.

CASSIE C. on 07/25/2017
"Personable, Quick & Fair"
I was referred to Reed's and couldn't be happier. Not only did they have my car ready in under 24 hours, but they gave a great price and even dropped me off and picked me up at my house since I had to have my car towed to the shop. They really went above and beyond and I will definitely make Reed's my go-to mechanic and recommend them to others. Don, John and everyone I spoke to there was very kind and I enjoyed my experience.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 08:11 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 07/26/2017

Thanks Cassie. Its was our pleasure to have met you and that we were able to help you out.

Walter G. on 07/25/2017
Walter said he liked the professionalism of this business. Donald was the top person he dealt with. He was knowledgeable and cut out stuff that didn't matter. He appreciated that.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 07/31/2017

Thank you Walter. It was very nice meeting you.

MIKE C. on 07/20/2017
"First Timer, Happy Customer"
I had a great experience at Reed's Automotive. This was my first time at Reed's Automotive and was referred from another repair shop. My Jeep was diagnosed to having a faulty solenoid that caused the transmission to only run in second gear. The Reed's team was very professional, keeping me up to date on the diagnoses and repair details. My Jeep was back on the road quicker than expected and the charges were very reasonable. In fact, less than I had expected. I now have an auto repair place I feel confident in using for future repairs.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 06:18 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 07/20/2017

Thanks Mike. It was great meeting you and our pleasure to help you out. Thanks again for coming in.

RALPH C. on 07/19/2017
"CRV work"
Great help in worry about an unknown oil loss. The service and explanation was great.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 03:04 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 07/19/2017

We are always here to help out Ralph. Hopefully we figured out the oil loos.

SCOTT H. on 07/15/2017
"Suspension Noise"
Had a suspension - rubbing noise when going over speed bumps. Dealt with it for 3 months and took it to two other shops who were just guessing at what the problem might be, while throwing money at different causes ..... it was driving me crazy. Reeds found and fixed the problem first try. Great job!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 09:44 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 07/17/2017

Hi Scott, Glas we were able to help out with the issue.

JIM L. on 07/13/2017
"Down to earth people,"
It is bad to have a problem with your ride, but what is wars, is if the problem was caused by other auto repair shop, then it is double trouble, well.....that's what I had a big screw up, by other shop, from out of town, and Reed's automotive (Mr. John ) was able to spot the problem and fix all that is needed to be fixed, and what make you feel a winner, is when I went to pay, I was thinking (Oh God I hope they don't charge me too much) we all know about how much the bill is going to be, from experience with other places, but to my surprise the bill was about 35% of what I thought it's going to be, unbeleivable, good work, done fast, and happy to see me, Reed's automotive, Guys really thank you, I will tell all about you,
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 02:23 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 07/13/2017

Thank you for the kind words. We are always trying to help.

MIKE C. on 07/11/2017
"ML350"
Great services and prompt. Reasonably priced. Good group of staff and owners.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 05:15 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 07/11/2017

Thank you Mike. It''s was always good to see you.

Chris L. on 07/11/2017
Chris said this business did a good job but he still has an odor in his vehicle from the motor.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 07/26/2017

Thanks Chris. We are always glad to help you out.

Jerlad B. on 06/30/2017
Jerlad said the service was great.
Vehicle: Infiniti M35
Service Date: 05/27/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 07/11/2017

Thank you.

LARRY C. on 06/27/2017
"Great Service as always!"
Great service as always!
(coupons are not useful as they seem to be generated after the service visit and expire before the next service is due, either automatically credit it at time of service or don't offer it).
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 06:02 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 06/28/2017

Hi Larry. The Coupons that are on the work order that you recieved are generic and are there to have you bring back the vehicle for future service's or recommeded service that were not done during the visit. There is no expiration date on them either, so you can use them the time you come in.
Glad we were able to help you out during your visit.

ROSE F. on 06/27/2017
"car service"
service was prompt and charges were reasonable. will return for further service when needed.
Vehicle: Toyota Supra
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 11:35 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 06/27/2017

It was good to see you Rose.

Kyle P. on 06/27/2017
Kyle said he knows the staff at the business, they do a fantastic job, and are thorough. They keep him updated.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Express
Service Date: 06/24/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 06/28/2017

It's always great seeing and talking ith you Kyle. Glad we were able to help you out. I know insurance jobs are pain.