DAN C. on 09/20/2017
"Quick and Friendly service "
Thank you to Donald and his team for great service on my daughter's car. They found a minor problem that could have been a bigger issue later. Fixed it quickly and at a reasonable price. We will be back again for sure.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 05:33 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 09/20/2017

I am glad we are able to help out good friends. It's always good to see you.

DONALD R. on 09/17/2017
"Transmission service"
Being a car enthusiast for over 40 years, and doing anything from major to minor service on my own vehicles throughout, I highly recommend Reed's Automotive. Like all of us, it's hard to find the time to do our own service. Reed's was confidently recommended to me by a friend who has their vehicles regularly serviced by them.
It was easy to see how professionally and curteous they are and the knowledge they convey when interacting with you.
Their facilities immediately impress you with how clean it is as well as how organized the shop and bays look.
Vehicle: Ford Cutaway
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 11:11 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 09/18/2017

Thanks Donald. It makes us happy that you enjoyed your visit.

STEVE C. on 09/16/2017
"Great work"
All the work on my f-150 was done very well and timely, and it's great to have a trustworthy auto shop!
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 08:17 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 09/18/2017

It's always good to see you Steve.

JASON J. on 09/15/2017
"Done right the first time. "
I've had a lot of shitty cars that have needed a lot of help and the guys at Reeds are great! Donald is very professional and helpful. I know that my car will be fixed right the first time and that saves money in the long run.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 07:42 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you for the nice review Jason. We are always here to help out.

PATSY and DERRY F. on 09/11/2017
"They ALWAYS help me in a pinch!"
They always get me in and fix it!
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda5
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 12:15 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 09/11/2017

Glad we were able to help you out and that the vehicle was ready for your trip. Hope you have a great time.

DANIEL A. on 09/07/2017
"telling you about my visit"
Donald, I am telling you about my review, my car has a code name P200 which mean there is a problem with one of the wirers that is connected to one of the injectors resulting in a miss fire, this the 3rd time I am paying to fix it, and you sending me home, with my dick in my hand, the check lite bulb is illuminating again, it is kind of of annoying. Why don't you have ken determine which wire is bad and fix it, I went on you tube, and watch some videos and it is very easy to understand and fix, any way I don't mean to be difficult, however what would you do if this was you??
thanks daniel
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 01:45 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 09/07/2017

Hi Daniel,
First, we want to get this issue repaired and resolved for you. I know that we diagnosed and repaired that and another code earlier this year in February. It was the wiring near the transmission housing that was shorting out. We repaired that issue and it's been good for a little while. I do know that whoever installed this wiring loom/ kit didn't have any insulation covering the wiring. that whole wiring loom should have been insulated and covered by the one who installed it. Maybe that issue is coming back. We will need to talk to Kenny about that. Bring it back and we won't charge you. Please stay off the internet and YouTube to diagnose your vehicle issues. That will just get you frustrated and no where but upset. Let just get you in here and leave it with us until we get it fixed.

CHARLES C. on 09/02/2017
"Depth of knowledge, and can do attitude"
As always, I am thoroughly satisfied with my motorhome service at Reed's Automotive, and Donald's attention to every detail.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 12:09 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 09/05/2017

Glad we are always able to help out with your RV.

HARLEY H. on 08/26/2017
"The Best."
Very friendly and knowledgeable. Great mechanics and reasonable prices.
Vehicle: Dodge Avenger
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/26/2017 10:29 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Thanks Harley. Have a great rest of oyur day.

BARRY F. on 08/25/2017
"Great Service"
Brought my 2007 F350 Diesel in for a complete checkup. Don was friendly and very helpful. I got an online analysis that also provided pictures of any problems they found. If they did not know when something was last serviced they asked. No assumptions, no hard sales, friendly, no hard sell, and they did everything I asked at a fair price. Highly recommend Reed's Automotive
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 09:55 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Thanks Barry, It was nice to have met you. We always are here to help you out.

Claus V. on 08/25/2017
Claus said the business provided good service and they were honest.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 09/05/2017

Thank you Claus. Love talking with you about your mountain biking trips.

Hannah M. on 08/14/2017
Hannah said the business did a good job.
Vehicle: Volvo S40
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 09/18/2017

It was great to meet you Hannah.

FLINT S. on 08/10/2017
"wonderful"
We came in late. We are from out of state and they really went above and beyond to help us get back on the road. Great guys, caring, polite and good mechanics. They saved the day (and more) for us.
Vehicle: Ford E450 Super Duty
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 03:50 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Glad we were able to help you guys out. Hope the rest of your trip was awesome.

Brandon F. on 08/10/2017
Brandon said the whole experience with the business went smoothly.
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

It was good to see you Bramdon.

LORRETTE W. on 08/09/2017
"so good to find you again service that i can trust"
fast, honest, a single woman that has no knowledge about how cars work can trust john at reeds auto
Vehicle: INFINITI G35 Coupe
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 09:47 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you for the kinds words, Lorrette. We are always here to help you out.

CHRIS B. on 08/02/2017
"Fast and friendly service"
My car was repaired quickly and for a reasonable price. Communication was great through the entire process.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 10:55 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 08/09/2017

It was our pleasure to have met you and help you out. Thank you Chris.

CRAIG L. on 08/01/2017
"Top shelf service"
Theyre not out to sell u uneeded service and parts 2x over the norm... and they dont automatically rotate ur tires when u dont even ask for it like firestone does
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 09:12 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 08/02/2017

Hi Craig, Thank you for the kind words. We are always here to help you out, have a great rest of your day.

Tylers A. on 07/31/2017
Spoke with Dave. He said they do good work.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 08/09/2017

It always are great time serving you guys.

Ethan C. on 07/29/2017
Ethan said the service was good and everything was fine.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017

Thank you Ethan.

Scott H. on 07/28/2017
Scott said the mechanics were trustworthy and honest. When he has a great mechanics, he will stay with them, and not go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 07/31/2017

Thank you, Scott.

EMILY L. on 07/26/2017
"Honest, fast work"
I brought my car in having been told the problem was the catalytic converter & O2 sensor. Reed's told me it was actually a coil in one of my cylinders. They were honest with me on what needed to be fixed, unlike the dealership, and this saved me over $1000! I couldn't be more grateful for honest and knowledgeable mechanics who want to see your car running rather than get as much money from you as possible. Every employee I encountered was so kind, and the work was done so quickly. My car was ready to pick up the same day they started working on it. I would highly recommend Reed's to everyone I know!
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 08:45 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 07/26/2017

Thanks Emily, Glad we were able to save you money and get the vehicle repaired correctly. Have a great rest of your day.