Reeves Complete Auto Center, Inc.

RACHAEL P. on 08/17/2017
"Excellent Mechanic!"
Reeves Service was highly recommended to us by a friend. We are very pleased with the service we have recently received.
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 12:11 PM
BILL W. on 08/17/2017
"Honest, Integrity, Expertise"
I have family members who go to Reeve's and this was my first visit. I'm a do-it-yourself person when possible and had spent about 8 hours chasing a squeak when making turns in my Dodge Ram 1500. I was hard to isolate, sounded like it was coming from everywhere in the front end when I rocked the truck. I replaced some bushings, lubed everything possible, issue still persisted. I took it to Reeve's and Chris and Dave both commented it sounded more like the frame vs. suspension and it was a head scratcher. Chris said they had equipment that could isolated it and they gave me an estimate for 1 hour diagnosis. Chris asked if I needed a ride and I said it's long way over to Castaic but didn't even hesitate with "not a problem, I'll Uber you home." Wow, what service, try that a dealer! Chris called a couple hours later and said it was indeed a right side front frame bushing which was going to be very expensive to fix, involved lifting the body off the frame. No pressure at all to resolve it, I said I'd think about it since it wasn't dangerous to drive just annoying. I picked up the truck and thanked them for their honesty and expertise, 100% guarantee that was the issue. I think any other place or dealer would have just started replacing components and prying money from my wallet with no resolution, Reeve's has integrity, they are willing to say "we don't know but we will find out before we do any work", a rare find in today's market of shady mechanics and dealers. I took the truck home and emptied a 1/2 bottle of silicone lubricant into the bushing on on the frame. My first turn I heard a "pop" and I think whatever was wrong pushed the bushing back into place, "maybe", might just be the silicone working for now. Regardless, it's squeak free for the past two weeks, I would have never known where to point the spray hadn't been for Reeve's hard work, they pinned it down to one specific place and were 100% right. Thanks Dave, Chris and the entire team!
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 08:13 AM
NORMA S. on 08/12/2017
"Fast, efficient and reliable "
Thanks Dave, Chris and team. I am so satisfied with the work you did and it was on time and below cost! Fred
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 09:37 AM
BOB B. on 08/11/2017
"Reeves is our guy!"
We always take our car to Reeves and have complete faith in Dave and his team.. He's very thorough and not just a parts replacer.. They do a great job for a great price..
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda5
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 09:11 PM
ALAN T. on 08/05/2017
"Reeves Complete Auto Service"
Dave and Chris offer expert advice on all aspects of my cars. The entire crew is friendly, customer service oriented and, honest!
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 06:23 PM
KATHY B. on 08/05/2017
"Customer Service is No. 1"
We've known Dave Reeves for 29-some years and been customers of Reeves Auto since its inception. We're always welcomed, treated like family, and happy with the quality of whatever services our several vehicles need.
I strongly recommend Reeves Auto for all your vehicle needs.
Vehicle: Toyota Cab & Chassis
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 05:33 AM
CHERYL C. on 07/31/2017
"Always a pleasure!"
My husband stopped by because the check engine light on our Malibu had come on. A quick check, repair, and he was on his way in just a couple hours!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017 11:54 AM
JIM E. on 07/28/2017
"Great Service"
Reeves Complete Auto Center always does a great job on our vehicles. I always get an explanation on what is wrong with my vehicle and what work needs to be performed prior to any work being done.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 08:39 PM
KIM G. on 07/28/2017
"Excellent Service "
I went to Reeves, after Toyota told me that I needed to replace my brake pads and possibly the rotor. Chris was very honest and told me that my car was working fine, and my brakes did not need to be replaced. A honest mechanic is so hard to find! I will definitely be coming back!!!
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 12:55 AM
Richard P. on 07/28/2017
Richard said this business has always been good and dependable. They are reasonable and they stand by their work. They are friendly and knowledgeable as well.
Vehicle: GMC Safari Passenger
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
SUZAN D. on 07/26/2017
"Great as usual"
Reeves is trustworthy and never tries to search for extras that do not need fixing.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 07:00 AM
ENRIGUE H. on 07/22/2017
"Great work! "
My son was very happy with the service and honesty of the place. They told him that the only thing was wrong with the car was tires. Great experience coming here. A family own business
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 09:49 AM
Cynthia C. on 07/22/2017
Cynthia said everyone was friendly, helpful and her vehicle is running like brand new. They provide top notch service.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
Wes W. on 07/21/2017
Wes said this business has the best mechanic in town. They have honest guys and they are straightforward.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
RICH G. on 07/18/2017
"Excellent Customer Service and Dynamite Automotive Service"
I've gone to Reeves Automotive for quite some time and absolutely love the service, support, and overall business. Dave is exceptional in his craft and runs a wonderful business!!
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 07:10 AM
Jenn P. on 07/18/2017
Jenn said they let her store her vehicle there. They paid for her Uber ride home and got the work done the next day. They are very courteous, polite and the price was 2 thirds less than a dealership. She already has recommended this business to her friends. She would like to thank them because they did a great job.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
VINCENT M. on 07/17/2017
"Honest and good at a decent price"
We found them on Yelp and was not disappointed. They did a good job and gave us a fair price. We'll be back again.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 07:25 PM
Randy D. on 07/15/2017
Randy said this business had a quick turnaround time and they did not overcharge him.
Vehicle: Honda Element
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017
MIKE P. on 07/13/2017
"Good service and fair prices"
Took my older Toyota truck in for services. Was given an estimate up front. Was treated well, they ordered an Uber to take me home, and the prices were very reasonable.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 07:51 PM
Steve C. on 07/12/2017
Steve said this business was great. Their prices were great. When he went to pick up his vehicle, their customer service was poor.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma