Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin

Review for Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin
RANDY F. on 06/30/2015
"they try and be quick, I appreciate that."
They like the walk-in, I would prefer the appointment process. I understand that if you have a tire that needs fixed that's different but any other procedure I would prefer call and get appointment.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz 300D
Service Date: 06/29/2015
Review Created: 06/30/2015 08:55 PM
Kristen C., President at Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin responded on 07/08/2015

Thank you for your review Mr. French!  We have traditionally done tire work by "walk in" due to this type of work continuosly coming in throughout the day.  However, recently we have been open to accept a more scheduled time for tire work to recognize and work with the time constraints customers face during their day.  A couple of solutions would be to call us and we will let you know what length of wait we expect and we can go ahead and put your work order in line and give you an estimated time to come, or if you have other errands to run, we will hold your spot for you.  We are trying to work with the "call ahead" system like some of the restaurants are doing.  Otherwise we definitely always schedule specific times for brakes, alignments, suspensions, flushes, AC work, and other mechanical type work.  After a lengthy explanation, please call us with future needs.  We will certainly seek to meet your needs!  Thank you again!