Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin

Review for Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin
TRAVIS D. on 07/05/2015
"I don't go amy where else."
Reeves has always been my go to place for vehicle maintenance. I've been with them since I moved to Joplin in 2011. They quote you a price and stick with it. They are honest and don't try to sell you something you don't really need like a new battery when your current one is a little worn down. They listen to you and respect your property.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 07/03/2015
Review Created: 07/05/2015 05:57 AM
Kristen C., President at Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin responded on 07/08/2015

Thank you for your kind words Mr. Duff!  We appreciate your loyalty to Reeves Tire and as always your business!  Our store opened over 37 years ago and has remained within our family.  My father built our store on providing honesty, and integrity to our customers along with dependable service.  We appreciate your compliment to let us know we are achieving the level of customer service we strive to provide!  Thank you again!