Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin

Review for Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin
TROY D. on 10/13/2013
"fast service, pleasant employees"
Great work, and pleasant to deal with. Wish their prices were better for service.
Vehicle: Audi Q5
Service Date: 10/10/2013
Review Created: 10/13/2013 07:29 PM
Michael B., Vice President/Co-owner at Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin responded on 10/17/2013

Good Morning Mr. Damour!  We appreciate you taking your time to evaluate your experience at our store.  It is important that we learn from your comment and do all we can to meet your expectations and needs.  Please call me personally at 417-673-8473 or email kristencristy@cableone.net with what services you were concerned with pricing.  I will be more than happy to look into your request and see what I can do.  Have a great day!

Thank You!
Kristen Cristy
President
Reeves Tire & Automotive Company

Good Morning Mr. Damour!  We appreciate you taking your time to evaluate your experience at our store.  It is important that we learn from your comment and do all we cant to meet your expectations and needs.  Please call me personally at 417-673-8473 or email kristencristy@cableone.net with what services you were concerned with pricing.  I will be more than happy to look into your request and see what I can do. Have a great day!

Thank You!