Reviews (161)

Sun closed
438 S Ingram Mill Rd
Springfield, MO 65802
(417) 864-6800
About Reliable Hyundai is conveniently located in Springfield, MO. Our service center is staffed with expert technicians who provide quality Hyundai repair and maintenance. The Reliable Hyundai’s factory certified technicians are trained to ensure your Hyundai runs well for the road ahead. Call or email us to set up an appointment today.
PHIL W. in Branson, MO on 01/28/2015
knowledge and dependability
excellent car and customer care
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/22/2015
Review Created: 01/28/2015 08:17 AM
2012 hyundai service
Quick courteous service. Even followed up to make certain everything went okay.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/21/2015
Review Created: 01/26/2015 04:38 PM
Joy S. in Branson, MO on 01/23/2015
Service Department
Brandon was the key person at checkin and through the process. He is very well mannered and helpful. When he knew he repairs would take a long time he offered a loaner so I wasn't in he waiting area for over four hours. Very thoughtful and helpful. I appreciate the good care.
Vehicle: 2005 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 01/15/2015
Review Created: 01/23/2015 07:16 PM
Fast, efficient and friendly
They take good care of me and don't try to force extras on me when I say no.
Service Date: 01/12/2015
Review Created: 01/22/2015 08:44 PM
Brandon is great!
Brandon, as always, was great. He is very good at his job and his passion is very obvious. As a customer, his excellent service is what keeps me coming back.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/19/2015
Review Created: 01/22/2015 07:24 PM
excellent at informing
They gave me a very fair estimate, the charges were less than expected, they are always kind, helpful. They even did my alignment according to my kids wheelchairs in the back to accommodate them being in my trunk!!!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/13/2015
Review Created: 01/16/2015 06:43 PM
service rating
Mark did a 15 again He goes beyond the norm every time. a rating of 1 to 10 he does 15. Thanks Mark
Vehicle: 2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 12/29/2014
Review Created: 01/14/2015 09:38 AM
Recommended?
I can always count on professional service, done right the first time.
These people greet you by name whenever you come in to the dealership. Service is performed as promised, and completed in a short time. Service waiting facilities are pleasant and comfortable.
I always return to Reliable for service and oil changes. The price is fair, and I always know that my car is well cared for.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/06/2015
Review Created: 01/10/2015 03:16 AM
Recommended?
I appreciate the efficiency and consistency of service I receive at Reliable.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/29/2014
Review Created: 01/06/2015 12:49 PM
Misty S., Customer Relations Manager at Reliable Hyundai responded on 01/08/2015

John-

Thank you for taking the time to give us 5 stars!  We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction.

Recommended?
The service is outstanding!
Mark Mahoney, service advisor, is intelligent, friendly, explains everything you need--or don't need done--and he's the best service guy I've ever had on any car!
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/23/2014
Review Created: 12/31/2014 09:00 AM

Bryon-

Thank you for the kind words about Mark, your service advisor.  I will make sure to pass your review on to him.  I know he would appreciate your encouraging words.  Thank you for choosing our service department for your vehicle needs.

Recommended?
Service doesn't end after the sale
Had my yearly Zaktek application and an oil change. Everyone was very friendly, informative and concerned with my visit. Ensured all my needs were met and questioned answered in detail.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/23/2014
Review Created: 12/30/2014 03:51 PM

Glad we were able to get you taken care of Arthur!  Please let us know if we can ever do anything for you.

Carl G. in Branson, MO on 12/30/2014
Service and Salesman are top notsch at this dealership!
Ethan our salesman was great when we bought car 2 yrs. ago and is to this day if we have any questions and service dept. especially Mark (our service guy) and Brandon. Mark is always so accomodating to his customers when the customer has a issue and he recognizes it. Mark really tries
to help his customers. The service dept. is great in our book even tho our issue is still not resolved. We even tried emailing Hyundai that was not productive, couldnt make them understand was basically take to dealer no followup was no help. When picked up car hadnt driven 10 miles did knocking noise again guess we put up with til completely breaks down.
Vehicle: 2012 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
Service Date: 12/15/2014
Review Created: 12/30/2014 11:34 AM

Carl-

Thank you for taking the time to give us your hones feedback. We appreciate your loyalty to our service center.  I hope that we can get this issue figured our with your vehicle together and in a timely fashion.  Please continue to let us know if we can help you in any way.  Thanks again for your business.

Friendly fast service
I will continue to have my car service done at Hyundai. I like being informed as to what is done and what needs to be repaired or replaced but no pressure to have it done.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 12/17/2014
Review Created: 12/23/2014 08:47 AM
Misty S., Customer Relations Manager at Reliable Hyundai responded on 12/27/2014

Thank you Ina for the great review!

Vicky C. in Newburg, MO on 12/22/2014
Service-Fast, Friendly and Well Done
I always appreciate that I feel welcome and that I can feel confident that everything I needed done for my car will be done. And that I will drive away in a clean car. It all makes me want to come back.
Vehicle: 2005 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Service Date: 12/09/2014
Review Created: 12/22/2014 12:33 PM

Thank you for your kind words Vicky.  We look forward to many more years of servicing your vehicle.

Excellent, friendly service!
Always friendly and courteous of my time. Love the donuts, cookies and popcorn! Also enjoy bringing my dog in to this pet-friendly staff/environment!
Service Date: 12/12/2014
Review Created: 12/22/2014 10:22 AM
Misty S., Customer Relations Manager at Reliable Hyundai responded on 12/22/2014
We are glad to hear your enjoy using our service department.  We appreciate your business as well as the kind words.

417-864-6800

We are happy to hear that you are comfortable while getting your car serviced with us.  We appreciate you and your business and thank you for the wonderful review.

friendliness
These people are great and always accommodating. Always on time and try to get you where you need to go so it's not ruining your day.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/16/2014
Review Created: 12/19/2014 06:21 PM

Lorne,

Thank you for the kind words and the wonderful review.  We appreciate your business!

Recommended?
Efficient. Well organized. Professional.
Efficient. Well organized. Professional.
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 12/12/2014
Review Created: 12/17/2014 11:46 AM

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/11/2014
Review Created: 12/15/2014 06:24 PM

Thank you for 5 stars!!!!!!

Recommended?
The best and friendly service around
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/26/2014
Review Created: 12/07/2014 08:32 AM
Misty S., Customer Relations Manager at Reliable Hyundai responded on 12/08/2014

Remy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service department.  We appreciate your business and look forward to many years of servicing your vehicle.

rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
As promised
No problems and took only as long as promised. Price as explained
Service Date: 11/24/2014
Review Created: 12/05/2014 12:53 PM

Glad to see that you are happy with our service department.  We are thankful for your business.

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message