Rick's Automotive Inc.

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Review for Rick's Automotive Inc.
BEAM T. on 07/22/2014
"Honest and trustworthy "
I was recommended by my neighbor who has been going to Rick's for decades long. I needed my car checked because there was an oil warning light on in my van... even though I remembered getting an oil change done about two months ago and my mileage was 700 miles away from my next oil change. As soon as I got there, I noticed how remarkably clean this place was. I was greeted by Rick and his son and told them my situation. They thought it sounded like the previous mechanic did not reset the oil button after they changed my oil. They insisted on checking my oil for me and found out they were right. Since my oil was still clean and full, they said I could drive until I am due for my next oil change. So grateful for their honesty and love that they are a family business that have been around for a long long time. I will definitely be a loyal customer!
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey