Rick's Automotive Inc.

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Review for Rick's Automotive Inc.
MARSHA S. on 05/23/2012
"Won't take my car anywhere else!"
I've been going to Rick's Automotive for several years now and I would strongly hesitate to go anywhere else because of the top notch customer service I get at Rick's. Unlike other shops that take longer than they say for the work or end up adding on charges for this and that, Rick is straightforward and there's never any guess work. My car is done at the time he says it will be done (if not earlier). And he always gives me a solid final cost for repairs. Rick also runs a clean and tight shop. Probably one of the best organized I've ever seen. And that's reflected in the way he runs his business too. He really cares about his customers and does try to save them money when he can, but never at the expense of doing top quality work. I really can't say enough about what a good guy he is as well as a great mechanic and business man.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla