Riker's Automotive & Tire Centers

Latest Review almost 5 years ago

Review for Riker's Automotive & Tire Centers
REBECCA A. on 09/07/2011
"Service Feedback"
My experience with Rikers has only been positive. After price shopping for new tires at 5 vendors I selected Rikers. I've been going there on and off for several years and really was committed to going to the place where I purchased my vehicle but Sean, the manager has always gone above and beyond with service so I bought my new tires there. A few days later I felt compelled to stop in and tell him I do not recall my Escape driving so quite and smooth even when I bought it new from the dealership. I feel very safe now on the wet roads of Orlando because I drive 60+ miles per day. An added bonus is that I live a few miles from the shop and can walk home if my service will take a while but waiting in the lobby has always been comfortable. I must say though that while waiting one morning I asked for a pair of scissors so I could trim up the dead leaves on the corn plant! The lobby isn't as homey as it was several years ago but still comfortable! Please keep quality at the top of your service list.
Service Date: 08/27/2011