ReScore Reviews™ (5)
Thank you, Wayne! And you are always a pleasure as one of our long time great customers! - Keith
Wow! Thank you so much, Rebecca! I appreciate the kind words! - Keith
Thank you, Benna! I appreciate so much all your years of trust in us - Keith!
Thank you for all your trust in us over the years, Barry! I appreciate the kind words - Keith
Joanna, Thank you so much for the kind words. I appreciate how many years you and Neilbert have out your trust in us - Keith
Thank you so much, Doug. I appreciate the kind words! - Keith
You and Neilbert are one of our favorite customers, Joanna. We appreciate you two SO much. Thank your for the kind review - Keith
Thank you, Robert! - I appreciate all your years of trust in us.
Thank you for the review, Cal! I appreciate it - Keith
Thank you for all your years of trust in us, Lawrence! I appreciate it - Keith
Thank you Jeff! We work hard at it. It's good to hear the feedback - Keith
How Larry went above & beyond customer service during my most recent visit to Robert's Auto Service is as follows:
1. Larry persisted in searching for a used engine until he thought he'd gotten the best price he could get. Can remember him saying something in the nature of, "Let me see if I can get you a better price." Had he settled for the price before the better price, I would've been none the wiser, and he could've avoided extra work.
2. Under Larry's project management, the used engine's ETA and installation were each cut in half. As a result, he saved me money by cutting the rental car's week's worth of cost/hr. down to a small amount of days' worth.
3. Somehow, maybe by knowing his job, he managed to eliminate a large chunk o' change from the cost of what it took to make my car drivable again.
4. At the onset of the car-repair journey, Larry gave me sound advice that turned out to be right-on, i.e., I have absolutely no regret about putting money into an old car, instead of making payments on a new used one like I was unanimously advised to do by family & friends.
5. Because I need every minute of awake time and even sleep time to plan a surprise 90th birthday party for my mom, I didn't have time to shop around for another vehicle, research vehicles in order to make an educated choice and wasn't in the market or the right frame of mind for another car, his advice, given w/ my situation in mind, sat extremely well w/ me. Note that I've known, and am getting to know even more, Larry to work w/ what I want to do, or think I want to do at the time, instead of trying to trump my choice(s) w/ his, notwithstanding the ridiculousness of my choices.
6. All in all, I felt Larry project-managed my car as though it were his. And my car is nothing to write home about.
7. When I think about how many times a day Larry says, "Robert's Automotive … Larry speaking … how many I help you?" I think about boundless patience. Depending on one's age, one feels like one's dealing w/ a good friend, brother, dad, granddad, instead of a businessman.
7. To put Larry's worth into perspective, I'm taking extremely valuable limited time away from party-planning to write this review. Time is such cuz I'm not planning any ol' yearly birthday party for a few people. Instead, I'm planning a surprise 90th birthday party for as many as 175 guests.
8. On what'll have to be a final point cuz I have to get back to that party-planning, I find Larry to be a smart, intelligent, savvy, talented, hard-working good guy w/ a big heart. E.g., he home-cooks special meals w/ steak, asparagus, … for his employees in acknowledgment of their hard work.
Wow, Diana. Thank you!!! I'm speechless - Keith